“Maybe leaving is a good thing to leave to stop my feelings for you and move on”

Dorky Love

When Sooyoung looked at Sunny, Sunny was still talking and laughing with Seohyun.

 

 

“I love you Sunny” Sooyoung thought to herself. “If only it’s easy to say” Sooyoung whispered to herself then looked down and sighed.

 

“Just confess to her” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Right” Yoona and Yuri said in chorus then nodded their heads.

 

                Then Yuri, Yoona and Hyoyeon went to where Sunny and Seohyun are, leaving Sooyoung behind still can’t decide what to do.

 

“…..”

 

“Taeyeon are you listening?” Jessica asked when she noticed that Taeyeon was spacing out.

 

“Oh” Taeyeon answered.

 

“What’s wrong” Jessica said. “Is there something that I must know” Jessiaca added.

 

“Well…” Taeyeon said.

 

“Well what?” Jessica asked then kink an eye brow.

 

“I told the others that… that I… I’m going to US tomorrow” Taeyeon said then face down.

 

“What!” Jessica said. “So is it only me that didn’t know this?” Jessica asked looking at Taeyeon.

 

“No” Taeyeon said. “Sunny and Tiffany doesn’t know” Taeyeon added.

 

“Tell Tiffany about it” Jessica said trying to make Taeyeon look at her. “She should know and…” Jessica added.

 

“I know” Taeyeon said before Jessica could finish talking. “I’ll tell her right now” Taeyeon added then immediately stood up.

 

“…..”

 

                When Tiffany reached the ground floor she quickly went outside of the hospital and got on a Cab.

 

 

“Why can’t this thing go any faster” Taeyeon said when she was on the elevator.

 

                When the elevator door opened Taeyeon saw Tiffany getting in the cab, so she immediately run hoping that she could catch Tiffany but the cab drove away before she can open the door.

 

 

“Aiissshh” Taeyeon said then hit her head. She immediately get in to the next cab.

 

“…..”

 

“Oh, where is Taeyeon going?” Sunny asked.

 

“She will go talk to Tiffany about something” Jessica answered.

 

“Why?” Sunny asked.

 

“Well, Taeyeon is going to the US tomorrow so…” Jessica answered.

 

“WHAT?” Sunny shouted shoked of the news.

 

“Yeah, I was also surprised when I heard it from Taeyeon” Jessica said.

 

“So that’s why she went outside to talk to Tiffany about it” Sunny said.

 

“Oh” Jessica said.

 

“…..”

 

                When Tiffany arrived at the house she immediately went inside and leaned at the door then tears came rolling down her checks, she put her puts on to make sure that the neighbors can’t hear her crying.

 

 

                Taeyeon who also arrived at Tiffany’s house immediately went in front of the door and knocked.

 

“Tipani” Taeyeon said as she knocked at the door. “Tipani” Taeyeon repeated.

 

“Taeyeon” Tiffany thought to herself when she heard Taeyeon’s voice and made her stop from crying and then wipe the tears on her face.

 

“Tipani” Taeyeon said when she realized that maybe Tiffany doesn’t want to see her. Taeyeon then turned around and slowly walks away.

 

“Taeyeon-nah” Tiffany said when she immediately opened the door and saw Taeyeon walking away. “Do you have something to say?” Tiffany asked making her voice calm so that Taeyeon wouldn’t notice that she already knew about Taeyeon leaving.

 

“Uhhhm…” Taeyeon said then gulped. “I want to tell you that I’m leaving tomorrow” Taeyeon said trying to look at Tiffany on the eyes. “I’m going to the US and continue my studies there” Taeyeon added.

 

“Oh” Tiffany said her voice sounded like she doesn’t care.

 

“But I think you don’t care about this” Taeyeon said when she heard the tone of Tiffany’s voice. “Before I forgot…” Taeyeon said then went near to Tiffany and hugged her. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry for hurting you two years ago I wasn’t thinking about how you fell then just punch the guy, and I’m sorry for hurting you again” Taeyeon said then immediately release Tiffany from hr hugged, turn around and holding her tears from falling then started to walk away. But Tiffany caught her shirt.

 

“Pabo-yah” Tiffany said as tears falling down her checks. Tears then roll down from Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“Pabo  pabo  pabo” Tiffany said.

 

                But Taeyeon didn’t turn to face Tiffany because she can’t, she can’t afford to look at Tiffany crying because of her, so Taeyeon hold on to Tiffnay’s hand making Tiffany released her shirt from her grip, then walks away, leaving Tiffany behind.

 

“Maybe leaving is a good thing to leave to stop my feelings for you and move on” Taeyeon whispered to herself when she was already far away from Tiffany’s house.

 

“…..”

 

At the hospital Sooyoung and Sunny were talking with each other.

 

 

“Uhhhm Sunny there is something that I want to tell you” Sooyoung said.

 

“What is it Sooyoung?” Sunny asked.

 

“Can we talk outside instead” Sooyoung said when she saw Hyoyeon, Yuri and Yoona looking and smiling at her teasingly.

 

“Ok” Sunny said then they both stood up. But before they opened the door Taeyeon went in.

 

“Taeyeon” Sooyoung and Sunny said in chorus then Taeyeon looked at them and smiled.

 

                Taeyeon then throw herself carelessly on the couch then took a deep breath.

 

 

“Taeyeon” Yuri said.

 

“Oh?” Taeyeon said.

 

“I’m sorry for being so rude to you” Yuri said then sat beside Taeyeon. “Will you forgive me?” Yuri asked.

 

“No it’s fine I understand your reaction” Taeyeon said. “I should be the one apologizing for not telling you guys immediately” Taeyeon added. Then Yuri higged Taeyeon and went back to Yoona and Hyoyeon.

 

“So did you talk to her?” Jessica asked.

 

“Oh” Taeyeon said then nods her head.

 

“…..”

 

When Sooyoung and Sunny are already outside Soyoung closed the door behind her.

 

 

“So what are you gonna tell me Sooyoung?” Sunny asked.

 

“Well…. Uhhhm….” Sooyoung said then took a deep breath.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know that this chater is still short so I'm sorry sad

 

I was really planning on making this chapter long but *sniff* yesterday my sister and I got caught of the rain so I really don't fell well and again I'm so sorry for disappointing you guys *sniff* frown

 

But pls. ENJOY reading this chapter smiley Thank you for understanding.