TaeNy

Horror Camp
"Fany, FANY!" Unable to control my emotions, I roused Fany from her sleep. "Fireworks appeared in the sky after you all slept. It was so... So beautiful at first... And... And then the words 'I am watching, kim taeyeon' appeared..." I struggled to keep my tears from falling as I whispered to Fany. She gave me a comforting look and said, "Tae... Don't worry... We'll be here for you... Don't cry..." Her calmness make me lose it. I started blubbering and laid my head on her shoulder. Cautiously, she raised her hand and patted my back, making a warm feeling flow through me. "Fany..." I whispered. "Neh, Tae?" She whispered back, a little anxious upon sensing my panic. "Fany... I... I'm not afraid to die... I'm... Afraid of losing you. I... Know this is really sudden but... I've come to realise that I really love you, and I know you may not feel the same way but, if we are going to die soon, I might as well tell you first before we..." I blabbered on and on, until Fany placed her finger on my lips. "Shh... Tae, its okay." She whispered softly. She became silent for a while, and my heart sank slightly. Suddenly, she whispered back "I... I... I love you too." I lifted up my eyes upon hearing her say that. "You... You mean it, Fany? You're.. You're not making this up, right?" I asked giddily. "No, Tae. I really love you, I was just afraid to admit it. I was scared you'll reject me..." Fany gave me a sheepish glance. I mustered up my courage and gave her a bear hug, my head resting lightly on her shoulders. "I'll never give you up", I promised, "And when you're in trouble, I will save you. And if anything happens to you, I'll make sure the same thing happens to me..." "Me too, Tae..." Fany snuggled into me, and I breathed in her fresh, strawberries and cream smell. "I love you..." I proclaimed, softly.