Day One

Horror Camp
Lee Taemin!" "Check!" "Choi Minho!" "Check!" "Tiffany Hwang!" *silence*. Seonsaeng stared at the group of us and sighed. "Tiffany Hwang from class 1A, are you here?" *silence*. "Has anybody seen Tiffany?" "I last saw her at the girls toilet, SeonSaeng. I think she was looking for Jessica." Consulting his list, SeonSaeng tutted irritatedly. "Yes, well, Jessica Jung is not here yet, too." This comment raised an eyebrow. An overly enthusiastic student, Sooyoung, immediately piped up, "I can look for Tiffany and Jessica if you like, SeonSaeng." SeonSaeng gave a frown and shook his head, saying, "Its okay, that won't be necessary." Clearing his throat, SeonSaeng took out a piece of paper from his pocket and announced, "I'm going to announce the groupings while waiting for the two missing students. We will camp at different areas and meet only on the last day. First group: Siwon, Eunhae, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sulli, Amber, Victoria and Krystal. Second group: Taemin, Minho, Sehun, Luhan, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri. Third group..." As SeonSaeng announced Minho's name, my heart gave a leap of excitement and I prayed that I would be in his group. By luck, my name was called and inside, I gave a yelp of excitement. Just then, I gave a start. "Did SeonSaeng just say TIFFANY!?" I groaned inwardly. Aish, Tiffany just had to spoil the group. Just as I was thinking of ways to avoid Tiffany, I felt a pat of my shoulder. I swear, my heart stopped beating for a while as I saw Minho's beautiful eyes gaze into mine. "Um... We have a group gathering now, Taeyeon." He said, breaking the awkward silence. Snapping out of my trance hurriedly, I nodded and followed him to the group. Other camp groups had left, and we were waiting for Tiffany and Jessica. "Take a ship to your destination. The ship has already been prepared for you. The seven of you must reach the jetty by eight, or you will miss you boat. Good luck!" Taemin read out from a piece of paper SeonSaeng had given him. "YAH, Our group has eight people, Taemin!" Minho huffed cutely. "Its says seven here!" Taemin pouted, shoving the piece of paper in Minho's face. "He's right..." Sehun murmured, puzzled. "GUYS!" Upon hearing Yuri's voice, we turned around. Tiffany walked towards us with a ghostly pale face, her hands shaking and her lips quivering in fear. "What happened?" Taemin asked anxiously. "Where's Sica?" I asked casually. Upon hearing Jessica's pet name, she bit her lip and turned away. "Fany! Where's Sica?" Luhan asked again. "Sica... She's dead."............. (A/N: TT^TT Im sorry Sica unnie!!! ILY.. Im sorry for making you the first culprit!!! T_T..... SONES FOREVER!