Island

Horror Camp
"Tiffany, do you have any idea who this mysterious guy is?" I asked in an attempt to break the ice. Tiffany didn't answer. A little annoyed, I turned around, wanting to yell at her. "Oh... Aish." I muttered to myself as I saw Tiffany sleeping soundly on some sandbags in a corner. Her hair was messed up, her shirt creased and her eyes a little red, showing that she had been crying. Looking at her, I couldn't help but think of pinching her chubby cheeks. So cute! I decided to wake her up. "Fany ah, wake up..." I gently nudged Tiffany as the boat approached a grim looking island. "Huh... Oh, mianhae, I was too tired." Tiffany smiled apologetically. "You know... No offense but... You're much nicer than you are in school......" I said bluntly, then cringed at my rudeness. "Its okay... Actually I also don't like being so mean, its just hard to suddenly switch like that, you know?" "Yah..." I murmured as I stared at the island before us. It was full of greenery, and it looked isolated. "Tae... Im kinda scared of this place." Tiffany muttered softly. Without warning, my heart started beating quickly. Did she just call me... Tae??? Then I snapped back to attention, Yah, Taeyeon, I scold myself. Stop being gay! Tiffany is just a... Friend. Something in my heart warmed as I thought of Fany. "Its okay, at least theres two of us, right? I'm always here, anyways." I offered reassuringly. "Neh, thanks" She smiled at me gratefully. I turned back to the front and watched as the island got bigger in front of my eyes. There was no sign of any light or occupance on the island, only vast lands of trees. "Tae... Its going to be dark at night." Tiffany whimpered. I bit my lip. "I know, Fany..." After a few more minutes, the boat landed on the island. Strangely enough, there was a road that lead into the dense forest. At the mouth of the road there was a piece of paper. "If you girls are reading this paper, that means you have reached this island! Congratulations for reaching here... Alive. Hahaha. I'm just joking, I won't let you die... YET. Oh, and did I mention that the boat will only return to pick you up in fifteen days? Have fun while you can. Signed, S." I picked up the piece of paper and read aloud from it. At the end, my fingers were trembling so much, I dropped the paper and a sudden gust of wind blew it into the sea, leaving us with chills down our spine. "What does he mean, YET? Hes going to kill us?" Fany clutched my arm in a panic. I shook my head resolutely. "We should at least try to survive till the boat returns, right? Lets just trt not to worry, arraso?" I tried to soothe her. "Neh, Tae. You're so brave..." Fany gave me a quick hug. My heart started thunping wildly and I hugged her back, my face flushed red. "We're going to be okay..." I whispered.