Night 8

Nightmare

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Oh, my! It's been a while I have update this story and instead writing new stories. Don't worry, I never neglect this story. It's just I lost ideas for this one. Well, here is new update from me! ^^v

 

NIGHT 8

In the morning, everyone wake up with swollen eyes with their stomach growling.

Yoona keeps yawning before taking a seat beside Seohyun who is already have her eyes widen up.

“Seohyun? Are you okay?” Yoona asks.

She nods. “Yeah, I am. I’m just hungry, that’s all.”

“Did you, I mean are you really mean what you said last night?” Yoona whispers through Seohyun’s ear. She doesn’t want people know her prediction. They would call Seohyun a freak or whatsoever.

She would kill them if they called her like that. She means it.

“I don’t know, Yoona. I hope it would never come true or I would never forgive myself.”

“Don’t you dare saying some stuff like that ever again? I hate it.”

Seohyun leans her head on her shoulder. “Yoona, thank you for always be there for me.”

She pats her head like she would do to Seohyun’s little sister. “You’re welcome.”

Miss Jung is the last person to come and her expression is so weird. It seems like she is hiding something.

“So, where are JiHyun and Jiyoung? I thought I already give you a curfew.”

Most of them shook their head. “We don’t know, Miss Jung. Most of us were in the room, doing our stuff after dinner.”

“Then, where are they? I’m the one who is responsibility if one of you missing in this trip. Never mind. Let’s eat first. If they are hungry, they would get the food by themselves.”

Some of them take a quick glance at each other before silent while eating the food.

Seohyun and Yoona is looking at each other with curious look.

“Have you read my mind?”

“Let’s go searching for them after breakfast. We’re free today.”

************

The branch is scattering everywhere while the leaves is getting blew by strong wind. It’s windy day and yet, Seohyun and Yoona didn’t seem to look cold.

They are walking far from the place they are staying and all they can see is a few trees and a dark path that lead to somewhere else deep in the forest.

“Do you want to go further?” Yoona asks. She’s already shivering while rubbing her both hands.

“I have a strong feeling that something is in there.” Seohyun points on the dark path.

Both of them look at their behind before proceed their walk.

“Be careful, Seohyun.”

They are stepping on the branch and causing a loud crack, which they have shriek a little. Both of them look at each other before letting out a laugh.

“This is so funny.”

“Yeah, I miss being like these.”

Both of them is starting to approach of what they have recognize a cottage. Seohyun makes her way towards the cottage and slowly push the door.

Inside the cottage was nothing but a pile of hay. Nothing weird are hanging on the wall and it seems nothing has been touched for a long time.

 “It’s probably my feeling.” Seohyun mutters to herself when she caught something hairy from the hay.

“That’s weird. I didn’t know they have brown hay.” She pulls it and some strong force pushes her back.

She determines to know what is it and pulls the so-called-hay really hard that she was gasping for air when she saw the real hay.

Yoona who is walking outside the cottage, takes a look inside the cottage before letting out a loud scream enough to scare off the crows.

“What the hell is that?!” Yoona closes with her left hand.

“It’s JiHyun. JiHyun’s head.” Seohyun replies in soft voice.

I think I’m going to faint. If JiHyun is here, then Jiyoung also must be here too.’

After a few minutes scattering all the hay, all the body parts of them have been found and they could never believe with their eyes that their own friends have died in tragic way.

There could be more dead bodies after this. Question is who is it?’