Night 5

Nightmare

NIGHT 5

Seohyun glad it’s weekend, as she would love to stay at home and search everything back from her childhood life.

Who the hell is Sweet and how come she didn’t even remember a bit about him?

What does he knew about her from Yoona and her other friend?

Does it mean she knew him before?

She has to switch off her hand phone to ignore Luhan’s message, his call or her other friends. She wants to be alone for a while.

To grasp back about everything about her past.

One thing, she doesn’t like these things for sure.

She looks up in Wikipedia or Google.

Is he an infamous killer or anonymous? She doesn’t want to involve her parents about this.

Just a click and she finds out about Sweet’s information.

 

WIKIPEDIA: Cho Kyuhyun

He is being arrested for several accuses in killing people. People dubbed him as Sweets since he would leave 2 pieces of candy besides the dead body besides killing them in such a gruesome way..

 On the day of his arrest, he keeps smiling as he has a hidden agenda in his mind but nothing is revealed.

Most of his victims are younger people around 16 years old high school students.

 

She was trying to hold back her breath when she reads the extract of information.

Why her? Who is he?

She needs to ask her parents about him.

*******************

“Mom, can I have a word with you?”

Her mother was busying making a cookie dough at the kitchen as she sit at the chair; watching her.

“Do you by any chance, know about Cho Kyuhyun?” She asked her in cautious tone.

Her mom stops her action and looks at her with shock expression.

“How do you know that name?”

“Does he have anything related to me?”

“Why after these years, you want to know about that man?”

“Just tell me, mom! I need to know.”

Her mother sighs before revealed the story after all this time she’s being trying to keep from other people especially her daughter.

“Kyuhyun is used to be your tutor. We’re used to hire him to tutoring you since early kids; you keep going out and don’t like to do your homework. He once said that you were different from other kids he’s taught. But of course, I shrug off his thought. I knew my children better. Later, after I found out about the news that he killed people, I fired him right away but he keeps approaching you. You just fond of him and I tried to separate both of you. When he got caught, I just knew he must doing something to you but until now, I didn’t see anything weird from you.”

Seohyun stays silent when she heard her story. Fond of him? I didn’t even remember how does he look like!

“Thank you, mom.” She walks away; leaving her mother dumbfounded.

*********************

She was thinking so hard that she even forgot to turn on her hand phone. She takes a quick glace before turn on and numerous messages and missed call enter.

Mostly from Luhan.

Who doesn’t worry when your girlfriend is unreachable when your girlfriend is in bad condition since the last incident where she overslept and having nightmare?

Luhan is calling her again and she hurriedly pick up.

“Hello?” She said in lazy tone.

“Seohyun? Where the hell are you? Are you okay? Why didn’t you pick your phone? Why didn’t you reply any one of my message?”

Seohyun chuckles. “Luhan, which one should I answer first?”

She can hear he sighs on the other line. “Seohyun, I’m not joking.”

“I’m at home. I am fine. I need to settle some business and I don’t want people to interrupt me and that’s also the reason why I didn’t reply any one of your message.”

“Seohyun, you’re giving me a heart attack.”

“Sorry Luhan. I have to do this.”

“Don’t do it again. By the way, do you want me to pick you at home?”

“For what?”

“Isn’t that our routine every time we’re going to school?”

“Hey, it was me who always waiting for you at school!”

She can hear he laughs hard. “Oh, right! I totally forgot. See you at school, then?”

“Yeah.” Seohyun can’t stop smiling. He’s after all her loving boyfriend and she’s lucky to have him.

“Seohyun?”

“Yes?”

“Wo ai ni.”

She was blushing instantly. It’s not like he likes to mutter those word constantly.

Oh, she’s glad he’s not here or he would make fun of her tomato face right now!

“Love you too.” She’s reply while biting her lower lip.

“Goodnight, Seohyun.”

“Goodnight, Luhan.”

Their call ended and Seohyun can’t wait to go to sleep but she’s worried if the nightmare keeps coming towards her.

“I hate it.” She mutters softly before closes her eyes as she’s landing into dreamland.