Night 6

Nightmare

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Maybe it's short update but this is the beginning before murder scene takes place. ;)

 

NIGHT 6

 

“This will be a boring trip without cell phone along.” Yoona complaint when she’s holding a big luggage at Seohyun’s living room.

Seohyun is laughing hard; seeing her friend is mumbling while swallowing candy in .

“Yoona, you’re going to be fine. Aren’t we always praying for this kind of trip and just have fun without thinking about school life?” Seohyun reply.

“Okay, I have to admit it. Hey, is Luhan doesn’t join this trip?”

Seohyun shook her head. “He had got something do to this summer.”

When Yoona gets up to get her a drink, Seohyun mutters under her breath. “I’m glad he didn’t.”

************

Most of the students who joining this trip is likely to ease their mind after busy with exams and papers to submit at the end of the month.

In the bus, people were having fun by laughing at someone’s jokes, listening to music and doing other stuff.

Yoona and Donghae are chatting leisurely at the back of seat bus. They were unaware of the bright atmosphere as they were to engross with their own world.

Seohyun takes a quick glance at the back before seeing the message she just received.

Seohyun-ah, I’m really sorry for not joining the school trip! I really want to join it badly but yet, I’m stuck here serving numerous of people at my brother’s café. I’ll make it up for you when you’re get back here.’

She laughs softly as she read the message. “He knew how to be cute.”

Oppa, I’ll be fine. Just go help your brother and we’ll meet again after I’m back. Miss you though.’

She smiles softly before hit the button ‘Send’.

She looks outside where the green scenery all over the place. She assumes they are brought to forest where people can appreciate green earth more.

“Hey! Thinking about Luhan?” Yoona pats her back hard causing Seohyun to shriek a little.

She shot her a glare before whine. “Yoona, please don’t do that! You can give me a heart attack.”

Yoona laughs as she takes a sit beside her. “Seohyun-ah, you know me. So, what’re you doing?”

“Thinking about what are we going to do when we’ve arrived.” She replies in sarcastic tone.

“Oh, come on! We’re going to have fun!”

“Well, you are since Donghae oppa is here while I’m miserably alone.”

Yoona sighs before her hair. “He might be here but you’re the first person I would comfort first.”

“Pinky promise?”

Yoona laughs as she hugs her friend. “Yes, pinky promise.”

************

Little did they know, someone just planning a very wicked plan indeed.

And each of them is going to face their own little nightmare before they knew it.

At last, a terror night is beginning after a long time.