NIGHT 1

Nightmare

NIGHT 1

 

The night seems quieter than usual and it makes a girl sleeps more comfortably.

She even smiles when she dreams about happy things. It’s not last for long when a loud sound wakes her up from slumber sleep.

She’s look around before gets down from the bed. She’s straightened her pyjamas and walks to the door.

There was a weird feeling knot in her stomach but she decides to get over it. By the time she opens the door, a silent sound fills the atmosphere.

She’s standing in front of her door before walking down the stairs. A creaking sound makes her heart beating faster than always.

She slows her walk when she heard a sound of dripping. She walks to the source of sound where it leads her to living room. It was dark and she can’t identify what is it.

She touches the pool of water and sniffs it.

 “It’s blood for sure.” She’s said it with careful voice.

And all of sudden, her mind went blank.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

“Seohyun? Seohyun? Wake up! You’re going to be late for school.” Her mother shook her body which causing her to bolted up.

Seohyun looks around before sets her eyes on her mother’s eyes. “Mom?”

“Are you okay, dear? Anyway, go take a bath. Yoona is already waiting for you at downstairs.” Her mother steps away from her room.

Seohyun is still on her bed, wiping a bead of sweat on her forehead.

“Is it only a dream?” She musters all her strength before walks toward the bathroom.

After 20 minutes, she goes downstairs and greets Yoona who is playing with her little sister.

“Yoona-ah, sorry for making you wait that long. I was overslept.”

“Overslept again? Are you okay?” She’s put her hand on her forehead.

“I’m fine. We’re better head to school before our prefect Miss Nicole write our name.”

Both of them laugh when they’re thinking about their school prefect. Nicole Jung, a perfect prefect girl who is very strict with school’s rule. She never lets anyone even her best friend escaped from detention. What we must say, all the teachers respect her.

Less than a minute, they have arrived safely at school compound. Most of the students are already wandering around the school. Some of them were chatting with each other and some of them reading.

When the bell ringing, they were hurriedly to the class.

Yoona walks first, leaving Seohyun who is waiting for someone.

She looks around but the person didn’t appear so she decides to go ahead before get scolded by the teacher.

Her shoulder gets pat by someone but when she turns around, there was no one.

“I better hurry.” Seohyun mumbles to herself when she bumped into someone.

She looks up and sees Luhan is smiling at her.

“Bad girl. Leaving me behind?” He says.

“Am not! You’re just late and I don’t want to get scold by the teacher.” She sticks her tongue out.

“I’m early than you but I decided to give you a surprise.”

Luhan chuckles before kisses her crown head. “Let’s go.” He grasped Seohyun’s hand.

Seohyun’s face is already red with his sudden action. She hits his shoulder lightly to brush off the embarrassing.

“YAH!”

********************************************************************************************************************************************

“Bad dream?” Yoona takes a quick glance at her before chuckles.

“What’s so funny? It’s true, Yoona. I thought I was crazy but it’s like real somehow.” Seohyun looks down.

“You must be dreaming. Don’t think too much about those dreams. It doesn’t real after all. Hey, how about this weekend join me to watch basketball match? Donghae already text me the place and what time is it.”

“He’s going to play?”

“Of course he does. My boyfriend would never lose to anyone else before except when he was still sophomore.” Yoona stutters with her word when she thinks about the embarrassing moment.

Seohyun laughs at her stuttering words before holding her hand.

“Of course he can play well. He’s our school ace, right?”

Yoona’s smile becomes widen. “Yes, he does!”