Our Baby.

Dawn of Forevermore :))

 

Ryeowook: *approaches the doctor* DOCTOR, HOW IS MY WIFE?? AND MY DAUGHTER??
Doctor: Mr. Kim.. I'm sorry to say this but..
Ji Eun: *cries* What happened, doctor?
Doctor: Please go inside and check it out. Here. Wear these clothes first.
 
After changing..
 
Ryeowook: *crossed fingers* Please.. may everything be alright..
 
Then suddenly, he heard somebody cry. It was a baby. A cute little baby beside you. She was as small as a toy doll..
 
You: Jagiya! *cries* Our daughter!!!
Ryeowook: Jagiya! *cries as well* She's so cute.. Her eyes look a lot like mine.. And her face looks like yours..
Ji Eun: *cries* Omo :(((( Ji Eun!! You're alright!!
You: Yes, I am.. I thought I wasn't going to survive.. our baby.. I can't believe I'm a mother now.. Jagiya.. you're now a father.. you idiot!
 
Ryeowook carried the baby in his arms, and she was sleeping soundly.
 
You: What shall we name her? So Hee? Ga-in? Her name should be beautiful..
Ji Eun: How about Ae-sook? Or Eun Mi?
Ryeowook: Since I have the title of the "Eternal Maknae", It should have one as well..
Kyuhyun: What about, Mi-young? A combination of eternal and beautiful.
You: THAT'S IT! KIM MI-YOUNG!! You're a genius, Kyuhyun oppa!!
 
[Mi-young: So it was Kyuhyun oppa who named me this? WOW.. I feel so special.. Umma.. Appa..
Ryeowook: Of course you are, Mi-young.
You: Yup! You are very special~]
 
And so that's what happened. Mi-young grew into a beautiful child, just like you. And has the qualities of Ryeowook~ She had her baptismal 9 months after her birth~
 
FIVE YEARS LATER, PRESENT TIME.
 
Mi-young: Appa, Umma.. I didn't know you had such hard time raising me.. I promise to be a good child for the two of you. *hugs you*
Ryeowook: But despite of all that, we are blessed.
You: Yup, and you two are the best thing that ever happened to me.
Ryeowook: I love you, ____. I love you, Mi-young.
Mi-young: *moves you face to wookie* KISS!!
 
You two did kiss. And you chased your daughter. And you had a one big family~
 
It's not all about the pregnancy, it's about the moment after when the world stops and you realize you just created the most precious thing in the world, a baby. ? And that's Mi-young~