Giving Birth.

Dawn of Forevermore :))

 

So they went to your house that time and checked if you really are pregnant. After the test..
 
Ji Eun: ____, the test says it all. You're pregnant!
You: I am??!! *shocked*
Kyuhyun: WOW, RYEOWOOK! YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!
 
Ryeowook was shocked upon hearing that, but he finally became happy~
 
Ryeowook: *crying* So that's why my wife is craving for foods all along!! *turns to you* ____, my love.. I'm going to take a leave on my work and watch you everyday.. I promise to take care of you
and our child until he or she grows up! Aigoo.. I must think of a name!!!
You: It's too early for that, jagiya. We don't even know what the gender of our baby is.
Ji Eun: Omo~ You're going to be parents!!
 
You went to the doctor after that. And it was confirmed. YOU ARE PREGNANT. And your child will be a girl~
 
It's been eight months and your tummy is getting bigger and bigger each day. Ryeowook decided not to go to work until you are completely okay. But uh-oh. Something's going to happen.
 
[You: Aw, man. That was the hardest part.]
 
You: Jagiya!!!
Ryeowook: *wakes up* What's wrong??!!
You: DAMN IT, AHHHHHHHH! *cries out in pain*
 
You were almost covered in blood that time and you weren't able to control the pain anymore.
 
Ryeowook: Wait! I'll get the car!! *starts it*
 
Ryeowook carried you carefully until you were able to go inside the car. He too was covered in blood that time and you can't stop yourself from screaming.
 
You: Jagiya! She's coming out! *crying*
Ryeowook: You can do this, my love! Fighting!
 
He also called Kyuhyun and Ji Eun and they went to the hospital ASAP. You were taken to the emergency room and your husband was requested to stay inside.
 
Ji Eun: Ryeowook! How's ____?
Ryeowook: She's already giving birth.. I'm really afraid.. I want our baby to be healthy.. And I want her to stay the same..
Kyuhyun: Lets go to the chapel and pray for her.
 
And so they did. They didn't stopped. You, on the other hand, are still there in the Emergency Room.
 
You: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Doctor: Push! You can do this, Mrs. Kim!
You: *cries* AHHHH! AHHHHHHH!
 
At the chapel..
 
Ryeowook: [Dearest Lord, please grant me and my wife the strength.. Make my wife and my daughter safe.. I really love them both.. I promise to be a faithful husband.. And I will love them forever]
Ji Eun: [Please help my best friend get through this, Lord. I'm begging you..]
Kyuhyun: [Lord, even if I don't know what it feels like to give birth, please make ___ strong and healthy.. We all love them..]
 
They all said their prayers and went to the emergency room immediately. The doctor was there, by the way.