Quarrel.

Dawn of Forevermore :))

 

So from that day on, you and Ryeowook were together. You didn't expect that this is going to happen.
 
You: Ya. What spell did you cast on me that I was able to fall in love with you instantly?
Ryeowook: *kisses your cheek* S-E-C-R-E-T! I love you~ *kisses your lips*
You: HEY!!!! GET BACK HERE KIM RYEOWOOK!
Ryeowook: Catch me if you can, _____!
 
[You: You, Ryeowook are so childish that time. Were you really 18 years old that time?
Ryeowook: Hahaha yes. I'm just handsome and good-looking~ Right Mi-young?
You: Don't listen to him, Mi-young. He's evil.
Mi-young: Hahahaha~ Umma~ Appa~ I'm so lucky to be your baby daughter.. *hugs you and ryeowook]
 
You and Ryeowook have been a couple for 2 years. And suddenly, he changed his mind.
 
3 YEARS AGO. 2ND ANNIVERSARY AS A COUPLE~
 
Since Ryeowook was already a kpop idol, you only have limited time to see each other, and you're missing him too much. To celebrate your anniversary with him, you baked a chocolate cake
complete with "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY" and sweet stuffs on it together with your picture together inside the frame. You told Ryeowook to be on time for your dinner date together since you'll be the
one who will cook this time since he's always been the one who cooks for the two of you.
 
Ryeowook: Arraseo! I'll definitely come, my love. I love you so much~ *ends the phone call*
You: WAIT, WOOKIE! *sighs* You didn't even greet me a happy anniversary.. *sobs* I miss you from the minute I wake up to the minute I go to sleep. I cant miss you in my dreams because you are always there. :(
 
It was almost midnight when he got home. You already slept on the table, with the foods in front of you. You saw him standing in front of you. And you were so mad at him.
 
You: *mad at him* Do you know what time it is now? I've been waiting for you! *cries and throws bananas at him*
Ryeowook: Jagiya.. I'm sorry.. I was busy.. 
You: You didn't even call or text me! When you don't text me, I'll understand. When you don't call me, I'll understand. When I stop loving you, I hope you understand why..
 
[Mi-young: *sobs* Appa, why did you hurt my umma?? You're bad! :((]
 
Ryeowook: *hugs you* I'm so sorry..
You: *stays away from him* SORRY, SORRY, SORRY. GO AND DANCE TO THAT SONG INSTEAD! *cries* If only that sorry can change everything then I would gladly accept it. I'm so stupid.. But I don't feel stupid for loving you back...
because I still do...i just feel stupid for believing you when you told me you loved me and would never hurt me...
Ryeowook: I'm sorry, _____. Can we please go outside? *gets a hanky on his pocket*
You: What is this for?
Ryeowook: *puts the hanky and covers your eyes* Just hold my hand and come with me.
You: I'M STILL MAD AT YOU!
Ryeowook: I know.. Please??
 
So Ryeowook helped you with walking until you reached the door. You removed your hands upon stopping.
 
You: What does this suppose to mean?
Ryeowook: As I count from 1-3, open your eyes, okay? 1, 2... 3..
 
[You: Oh, I remember that one! HAHAHAHAHA. It was the only time that your appa became so... Oops! Spoiler alert!]