Marriage Proposal.

Dawn of Forevermore :))

 

You opened your eyes and there were are lot of rose petals scattered outside. Together with candles. Your friends Ji Eun and his boyfriend Kyuhyun were there including yours and Ryeowook's friends
as well. They were holding something that time, but they kept on hiding it.
 
Ryeowook: Happy Anniversary, my love. *holds your hand*
 
[Mi-young: APPA~ I WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND LIKE YOU IN THE FUTURE~
Ryeowook: My child, you're still young for that. And I promise that when you fall in love, I won't let that boy make you cry like the way I did to your mom.]
 
You: You.. Did all these...?
Ryeowook: Yeah. *smiles* It was all a part of the plan. How can I not forget our anniversary, _____?
You: *cries* I thought you forgot about it!
Ryeowook: Shh, don't cry my love. :) Be happy. We've been together for two years.
You: I know..
 
Then Ji Eun and Kyuhyun joined our conversation.
 
Ji Eun: Ryeowook.. I think it's time to tell the truth..
Kyuhyun: Better now that never..
Ryeowook: Yeah, I think so.
You: *shocked* What are you all talking about?!
Ryeowook: To tell you the truth, I no longer want this relationship, _____. And I'm afraid that I wouldn't be able to love only you.. And that.. My life is much more important..
You: Then what's the point of everything??! *cries a lot*
 
Ryeowook smiled instead of comforting you.
[You: DAMN IT, RYEOWOOK. Please stop making me remember how stupid am I back then.
Mi-young: Appa, you're making umma cry again! *kicks ryeowook*
Ryeowook: Ouch! Mi-young!]
 
Ryeowook: *smiles* I love you, ____.
You: SHUT UP.
Ryeowook: HAHAHA. :) Let me finish first, ____.
You: Whatever! *sobs*
Ryeowook: *holds your hand* ____, I no longer want to have this relationship anymore. Because I want to marry you. I won't be able to love only you because there's someone else. She looks a lot
like you and in the future, she'll call you "UMMA" and that will be our future daughter. And what's the difference between you and my life? :) So, _____. Will you marry me?
You: YES! I can't wait to be your wife! I love you so much! Thank you for making my life even better by asking me to take your last name!
Ryeowook: *puts his ring on you* ____. the reason why you put your wedding ring on your left hand on your fourth finger is because that is the only finger that has a vein leading to your heart. ?
You: You know what? I don't need Prince Charming because I already have someone who's a million times better ? And that's you.
Ryeowook: I love you so much. *kisses you*
 
Ji Eun cried during that moment, and Kyuhyun did the same.
[Mi-young: *crying* It was beautiful.. appa... Umma.. *hugs you*]