Surprise transformation

Class Love

I felt all sorts of different emotions run through me all in the moment. 

First, came the smile, then the thumping of the heart as I looked at L. Joe who was dribbling the basketball in his hands easily. He was shooting baskets while laughing with his friends. I felt mushy inside and could feel my face growing red. Taemin peered at me. "_____ah! Why aren't you coming?" I snapped out of my trance and nodded as I followed him to the benches.

Then, when I saw Jonghyun. I was immediately put off. He had that sly smile on his face as he shot perfect baskets. As he jumped, the edge of his shirt would go up, revealing his prominent abs, and immediately the girls would squeal and scream out his name. He smirked and waved at them. This would only make them even more hyper. *, thinks that he's so good.*

I turned around when I heard people gossiping and whispering. "Omo, is that really him?" I heard one of them say. "The new student? I don't think so, this one is incredibly hot..." the other replied.  "What's his name? Does he have a girlfriend?" I turned my head to see what they were talking about. 

Walking towards the courts was this guy with clothes that were incredibly stylish yet a little revealing. He was wearing baggy black jeans with a black wife beater which showed all his arm muscles. It had silver chains hanging from it and his hair was messy in a stylish way with one side of his eye covered by his fringe. I nudged Taemin, "Yah, who's that?" He slowly shook his head. "I have no idea, but damn, seems like I would be having some competition today!"

I stood up and shuffled to the side to try and see his face. I squinted and tried to recognize the side of his face. It seemed strangely familiar but I couldn't quite grasp who it was...

Then the boy suddenly turned around and started searching the people's faces. A few girls squealed as he looked at them. He continued looking around. *Is he looking for someone?* He suddenly turned to my direction and stopped.

He smiled and his eyes pulled into a cute eye smile. He waved in my direction and I didn't know who he was doing it to, so I looked behind me but there was no one. I turned back to face him and he was laughing. Shaking his head he jogged to where I was. When he reached around ten meters from me I stood frozen and stared.

"Kikwang..."