Saturday

Class Love

I slowly opened one eye to see bright light coming through my window. I could see a clear blue sky with a couple of white clouds drifting. I smiled and stretched. "Ouch!" I cried as my arms and legs started to ache. I looked down at my body and didn't notice any bruises, but my body still ached everywhere. I tried to remember what happened yesterday.

I remembered me walking away from Jonghyun, then falling. But I was pulled up by L. Joe then... I cringed as I recalled the events. I immediately frowned in anger. *That stupid Jonghyun made me do all the work and that's why my body is aching till now.* I giggled a little to myself when thinking about how L. Joe had carried me home.

I shifted to my side and stared at the clock. It read 8.35. "OMO! I'M LATE!" I screamed as I ran, whilst ignoring the pain in my body. I went to the bathroom but it was locked. I banged on the door and seconds later, Taemin came out with dripping hair and a towel around his waist. "What's wrong? What happened?" he asked full of panic. "Taemin-ah, we're late for school! It's 8.35!!!" Taemin looked at me for a while and burst out into laughter. I stared at him, who was grasping the door handle as he hysterically laughed. "_____ah, it's Saturday!" he managed to say through his laugh. Frowning, I walked back into my room and checked my phone, and sure it enough, it was a Saturday. Becoming red from embarrassment, I crawled back into my bed and fully covered myself in the blankets.

A few minutes later, Taemin came back in my room wearing a simple shirt and skinny jeans. He was drying his hair with one hand while he shook me with the other. "____ah! I'm sorry for before! It was just that it was so funny!" I could hear him still giggling from the previous incident. *He's not gonna let this go easily...* I sat up in bed and glared at him. He stopped giggling and straightened up. "Ummm, how are you feeling? You fainted yesterday afternoon and L. Joe and Jonghyun hyung brought you home." I nodded, "I'm okay, but my body still aches a lot."  Taemin looked worriedly at me. "Do you have enough strength to go out?"  I looked at him confused, " Go where?"  He looked at me and smiled. "Today's the big game. That's why Jonghyun hyung told me to come home without you and have a good rest, remember?"

I thought back to when Taemin walked into class and offered to wait for me but Jonghyun ford him to go home because of some stupid game. But before I could reject, Taemin gently tugged me off the bed. "Come on then, I already texted the hyungs that I'd brung you along. Get ready by 9.15! I'll be downstairs!" He went out the door. *God, does he make all the decisions without asking?* I went back to the toilets and showered and changed into black skinnies with a grey hoodie. Drying my hair completely, I went downstairs. Emmo greeted me and asked me many questions about how I was feeling. *I feel bad for making them worry about me.* 

After having breakfast, I followed Taemin outside.  "It's great weather right?" Taemin gleefully spun around in a circle with his arms spread out wide. He came next to me and pulled me along. "Come on _____! The courts are over there!" I followed his gaze to where there were basketball courts with many boys and girls gathered. *Wow, it must really be a big game.* 

I gently nudged Taemin. "Yah, so what exactly is the big deal?" Taemin smiled and whispered, "Once every couple of months, the senior boys at our school gather for a sporting match. They then split up into two teams and they have a battle. This time, the game is basketball, and each time the sport changes. The girls usually come as well to cheer the teams on."  I nodded in understanding. "How do you choose the teams?"  "By drawing out names from a hat."  "Ohhh..." We started walking and I followed him to where everyone was gathered. I looked around and stopped when I saw a couple of familiar faces.

--------------------

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE! I want to be your friend!~ ^^

--------------------