It all started with coffee...

Class Love

- - - - - - - - - -

Author's note:

Hello everyone!~

MIANHAMNIDA~ I'm so so sorry for not updating in ages. Like seriously... AGES. ><

I've been busy with planning and writing up another story which I posted. It's a one-shot starring you and SHINee's Taemin, and I've been thinking about it for a while, and I finally posted it up a couple of weeks ago. So if you have time, please drop by and check it out!

Anyhoo, because I haven't updated this story in like a million years (jokes), I made this chapter longer than the other chapters!~ Since I sadly do not know when I will update next... ><

Ahahaha! I will try to write as much more as I can! So in the meantime, please enjoy and subscriptions and comments are much appreciated! ^^

Until next time~ Annyeoung!~

Love, Teen_Top.

- - - - - - - - - -

 

"One regular latte please."  I smiled.

“Anything else you would like with that?” asked the barista.

“No, that’s all than-”

“With an extra chai latte. Regular. ” The smooth talking voice that I recognised all too well interrupted me, as he handed over money. I raised my eyebrow. *That voice...* I turned around just in time to catch him winking at the barista. “Thanks,” he whispered, as the barista blushed. I huffed out in annoyance. *Jeez, this guy.*

Before I could turn around to face this person, he leaned down to my height.

“Boo.”

I straightened up. A smile started to form from the corner of my mouth. I bit my lip from smiling too much. *Babo, stop it, you’ll embarrass yourself!* I mentally slapped myself.

“Ahaha, long time no see L.Joe, uh, I mean, oppa…” I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled shyly. I seriously needed to get used to calling him that…

He just smiled and shook his head. “Yeah, long time since we’ve last talked.” He gently placed a hand on my shoulder.  “I’ve missed you.”

*He did? I did too!* Unfortunately, my face just had to give in to my thoughts. I could feel them blushing already. I automatically covered my cheeks with my hand and as I tried to cover it up smoothly by laughing.

He just smiled at my awkwardness. *She’s co cute.*

“Ahem! Your coffee is ready,” hissed the barista. She seemed obviously annoyed at the fact that L.Joe’s attention was to me.

“Umm, thanks.” I grabbed the coffee and while she wasn’t looking, I peered suspiciously at it. *Has she put poison in this?*

Suddenly her voice changed as she sweetly gave L.Joe’s coffee with smiles that were all too unnecessary. “And here’s yours… Hope you enjoy,” she seductively winked back.

“Urgh, I ordered for regular but this is a large-“

“Sshh. Keep it a secret between you and me,” she gave a little wave as her headed back in.

I narrowed my eyes at her retreating figure. *Pssh, trying to flirt with him. Nice try, but you’re not his type- Wait, why do I even care? And I don’t even know his type… Babo.* I lightly smacked my forehead. Sighing I looked up at him.

“Thanks for the coffee oppa. I’ll drink it well.”

“Hey, then could you spare a couple of hours? There’s somewhere I want to go with you…”

His last few words rung in my mind. *He wants to go with me… He wants to go with me… He wants to go with me!... Hang on, but where?* “Umm, sure! But, where are we going?” I asked.

“You’ll see.” And with that, he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the store.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“The place you wanted me to go with you… is the shopping centre?” Confused I scratched my head. I looked around at the huge place that was crowded with people.

He laughed in his deep mysterious tone. “Hey don’t judge a book by its cover. A guy can like shopping too!”

I gaped in disbelief. “THE L.Joe. Kingka and rebellious badboy, not to mention the biggest playboy of the school… Likes to shop??” I kinda choked on my last words.  

“Hey, don’t tease me.” He did a cute pout. “Plus, how do you think that I maintained the title of best dressed male in the school? It all comes with hard work you know,” he crossed his arms in satisfaction.

*Oh yeah, he IS the school’s best dressed isn’t he? I feel so small next to him…* I self-consciously looked down at my own clothes that now seemed shabby compared to his designer jeans and jacket. He seemed to know what I was thinking, because the next second, I was being dragged into the nearest clothes store. And that just happened to be one of the most expensive stores in the mall.

He lightly pushed me over to the sharp, professional looking store assistant. “Please pick out the latest clothes in stock for her. Dress her and show them to me, okay?” He winked to her.

“Certainly. Miss, right this way please.”

“Umm, oppa I’m fine-“ I reached out to him.

He abruptly pulled me close and leaned in to my ear.

“Hey, this can be our little deal, okay? You keep my shopping secret quietly to yourself, and as a thank you, I’ll give you a complementary gift. How’s that?”

“No, it’s really okay. I’ll keep your shopping secret to mys-“

“Hush hush babe, save your energy for modelling in front of me.” He lightly pushed me into the changing rooms where there were already stacks of clothes hooked up. He smiled and at me as he settled down on the couch with a magazine. “I’ll be waiting!” he called.

I was about to protest, but I was suddenly bombarded by the assitants as they cooed over me as they dressed me in all sorts of different clothes. “Just wait till you see the expression on your boyfriend’s face!” one of them squealed.

“Boyfriend? Oh, him? You seem to have mistook something. He’s not my boyfriend, he’s just-“

“Hey baby, are you done?” called L.Joe.

I immediately blushed. *What’s he doing?* “Ahaha, you were saying?” asked the assistant.

I just meekly smiled. “Nothing…”

For the next couple of hours, I dressed in the numerous clothes that the assistants gave me and modelled in front of L.Joe. It was very embarrassing and nerve racking at first, but he took it very naturally and he didn’t seem at all tired. He gave many comments and suggestions that never failed to make me blush. He carefully picked out the yes clothes as he asked them to be packed. I felt so bad and every time I wanted to reject, he just kept rushing me in to try the next one. *_____, what have you gotten yourself into?*

After wearing what appeared to be my twenty first outfit, I stared at myself in the mirror before showing him. *This is way too revealing.* It was a V-neck black dress that only came up to midway of my thighs. There was also a low deep cut at the back which revealed much of my skin. I was just about to quietly skip to the next one, when the assistant called out.

“This next one sir, is a Chanel dress which only just came out last month. It’s not actually in stock yet, but we do provide it for VIP customers.”

“Oh, is it?” L.Joe put down his magazine and raised his head in interest. “Let’s see then shall we?”

She smiled and walked over to the change rooms. She gently knocked and peeped her head in. She gasped. “Miss, you look amazing!”

“No, I don’t really like this dress. It’s way too revealing-“ But she didn’t give me a chance to finish, as she pulled me out of the change room and over to where L.Joe was waiting.

Embarrassed, I tried my best to cover up my thighs with the hem of the dress. I just kept looking down at my feet waiting for him to ask me to move on to the next one, but there was no comment from him.

“You look…”

I cringed at what he was going to say.

“You look… amazing.”

*Did I just hear him right?* I carefully looked up at him.

He was gaping at me, and his staring eyes that bore into me made me turn completely red.

“Y-you… look… I can’t find the right words… wow.”

I blushed madly. *He’s just being nice. He’s nice to all girls, you need to seriously stop blushing… But still, the other girls would just kill to be in my spot now…* I bit my lip from trying to smile too much.

Unfazed, L.Joe just kept staring at me. Self-consciously, I curled a loose hair strand behind my ear.

*Wow… She’s looks just so… amazing… beautiful, y, seductive… Gosh L.Joe, you need to stop staring, you’ll start drooling!* He cleared his throat. He then looked into my eyes and smiled. “Yes, that dress is a definite yes.” He slightly tilted his head to the shop assistant as he handed over his credit card. “I’ll buy all the other approved clothes plus this one, but with this dress, could you let her wear it on straightaway?”

“Certainly,” replied the assistant as she carried all the clothes to the register.

He smiled at me as he winked. “I need to take you somewhere…”

I was too mesmerised by his smile that I hadn’t quite taken in his last few words.