The Trip

Replay Memories

                                     CHAPTER 6: THE TRIP

 

 

"WE' RE GOING TO BUSAN, WE'RE GOING TO BUSAN " why she's doing this ? "YAH, Choon-ah stop screaming and come here and help me !!! " Chin was full with things and suitcases above her head. "Aigoo, unnie we're going for a trip you have to be happy ".

" I'm but please get your things ok " she walked infrond of Chin and took some stuff " Araseo, araseo".

Everyone were very happy because we could actually have a break from the scedule. Well Busan isn't and the perfect place for vacation but is perfect for us. I went inside the company to take the last things. Aigoo why the have to be so heavy. Well i can do it. I took the thing in to my hands i couldn't see anything. I felt someone hands touching mine and taking the suitcases.

"Oh kamsamida" i smiled to the person who helped me.

" Your welcome" Siwon oppa gave a smile and start walking away to the car. Well actually he wasn't the person i expexted to be.

I started walk beside Siwon. "Well Busan, good place but i like more jeju island" he told still looking infront of him.

"Mmmm, yeah propably is better but and doing a break for our scedule i really i don't care where we going to go" he stoped walking.

" What's wrong ?" I turned back and he was looking at me.

" Nothing " he came infrond of me and kiss my forehead " Is just that you always like that " a small smile escaped from his lips.

" I think it's cute " he turned his back and went outside.

Why he did that ? Ok it was just a kiss on the forehead, anything special. But why ? I didn't do anything." Unnie hurry !!!!! " Choon screamed. "I'm coming"...

_

"Aigooooo !!!!! Oppa are we here ?" Mal Chin and Choon hee asked manager oppa at the same time.

"Yup, we're here".  It was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. The ocean was so blue and the sand of the beach had a gold color. " So beautiful !!!!!" said Chung Ae and started running to the beach. "Yah !!!!! WAIT FOR US". Everyone started running behind her even oppas had already got out from the car and they were running and screaming.

"God, this kids seriously !!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

SO SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND THIS ONE IS TOO SHORT :(

SOOO TAKE SOMETHING SPECIAL FROM OUR KAIIIII ^^

AND KEEP READING ^^ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^