Why You Lied To Me

Replay Memories

                                  CHAPTER 3: Why You Lied TO ME ?

 

 

 

"Unnie, aigoo !!! hurry up" Everyone seems in such a hurry. I was already ready, wearing a cute black dress just  sitting in a corner.

The girls were running in to the room, even Haneul unnie was worred  about her hair. Kyung soo is looking for her shoes, Mal chin is looking her self in the long mirror from the head to toes, Chung ae checked her make up for the hundredth time and of course Choon hee was cheking everything at the same time taking everything in her way like a small tornado.

Someone knock the door " Girls are you ready we're going to late " manager oppa didn't seem worried or in a hurry, anyone didn't answer his question so i got up and went outside.

"Aigoo, Eun hee-ah  you're beautiful like goddess !!!! i thought i start blushing, he seemed really nice on his black tuxedo.

" And you oppa you look like a right gentlemen " he smiled at me and made a turn like the models in the runway.

I started laughing so hars that my stomach started hurting me. The sounds from the room had stoped and the girls came out. 

"Omo my girls have grown up you look like angels from heaven " oppa blinked many times until he started walking in front of us to the car. We all got in to the car, actually we had much time until the concert .

" We have much time left and it doesn't have traffic either so you guys can go to the back stage to see  your friends and wish them good luck" said oppa while he was waiting the light turn green.

"Oh great is such a great idea we have such a long time to see oppas and we can support them from close !!!! " Choon hee seems very happy but we all know the reason.

"Choon-ah you didin't have to tell so many thing you could just say that you wanted to see Siwon oppa " said Chung ae and push her with her hand playfully .

Choon gave her an ice glance and left a loud sigh. Everyone starded laughing with the whole situation until we arrived. " Look how many people they're waiting !!!!!! " Mal chin was right three or five lines from fans as far as you can see. " I glad i'm not one of them" said Chung ae.

"Guys from here" manager oppa was getting in to the bulting from a door on the side, Haneul and Kyung soo nob  as to go. Inside everyone seemed very busy.

"Ok girls i'm going to check how the things going, you look around and search for the guys ok, see you later and don't do or break anything. And yes i'm talking to you Choon  "

" Oppa no you too !!!!!" everyone laughed .

"That's the same for you Chung, arraseo everyone ?" he said before started walking away. "Aigoo, well we 're going to split up so we can find oppas more easily in here " said Kyung soo and everyone started walking on diffrent directions.

I didn't know where to go and this dress was so uncomfortable. So i decided to go where there was space so i could pass easily and don't fall on someone. I was walking,  looking from someone i maybe knew, but nothing either girls or oppas. They have past almost 4 years since our debut and two years i haven't seen my friends from SM and oppas because of the schedule.

_

I saw  stairs leading to the stage. Well let's go and we see. The stage was really big, the doors hadn't opened yet so it was stil empty. I looked around and i saw someone sitting at the edge of the stage.

I was getting closer and his figure seemed more fimiliar on every step. Now i was enough close to see his face he was.......... DONGHAE OPPA !!!

He had still had the figure of a child like a little prince, he was looking the roof, he was possible thinking about tonight of course it was a big day for him,  for everyone. I was still stuck to my thoughts. When he turn he's head at my place. At the start he seemed like, he wanted to ask me what i'm doing here with that weird dress but then his eyes opened, like he figured out who i was.

" OMO Eun hee- ssi ?" he seemed supriced.

"It's you right"? he smiled brightly and waited for my answer i couldn't even move. The only thing it came from my mouth it was " Why you lied to me" ?.