Home

Replay Memories

                                   CHAPTER 5: HOME

"Umma, i'm home" I took my shoes of and walk on the hallway until the kitchen " Omo, Eun-ah you're here " my umma came and hug me her hair smelled like chamomile.

"Umma are you ok i heard about your leg sorry i didn't come earlier mianhae" her leg was still in plaster " Kaenchanh-ayo, omo you have grown so much " "Umma, you saw me 2 months ago " she took a step back " Aigoo araseo, but you have to understand that for mother 2 months are hundred years " she is really dramatic " Ok let me help you " i took the glass from her hands, she was keep cooking while i was washing the dishes.

When i finished i sat on the chair looking her moving inside the kitchen. She suddenly turned and looked at me. " Omo Eun-ah i almost forgot i made some kimchi for Mrs. Park could you please go ?" i took the bowl and i started going to Mrs. Park house, actually it was really close so i just kept walking slowly. The neighborhood was the same anything it hadn't changed. I felt someone touching my shoulder " Eun-ah i knew it was you " a face with a big bright smile was right in front of me.

It took me a bit time to realize who was he " Ah, Yoochun oppa " he seemed relieved. " Aigoo you're remember, where are you going ?" he started walking by my side " Actually i was going to your home " "Oh really well mum she will fly if she see you". We kept talking until we arrived. Like Yoochun said his mother didn't let me breath until Yoochun said her to bring something we could eat. "Aigoo you're two now you have grow up so much and both idols in the same company from kids together it has to be meant you two be together " Aigoo umma !!!!" a small smile  escaped from my lips

" Kamsamida  for everything Mrs. Park but i have to go " i got up and smile at her " Omo so quickly ahh, well i'm glad i saw you sweetheart" she came close to me and hug me " I'll come with you " Yoochun went me to the door. " Both of you look here please" the sound of "click" came from the camera which Mrs. Park held. "Aigoo so good together " she smiled looking the picrure.

"UMMA!!!!!!!!" Yoochun was so funny when he's mad " Aigoo araseo Eun-ah tell your mother thanks from me " i smiled "Yeah Mrs. Park " Yoochun closed the door "I'm so sorry for that " he turned back to check the house " It's ok maybe your umma is right, maybe is meant you and i be together in manny things " I gave him a smile and he turned around before i saw him blushing.

" Well i have to go, see you again " ."Yeah see yah".

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                      SORRY GUYS IF IS REALLY SMALL MORE INTERSESTING CHAPTERS A COMMING ^^

                                                                                              Comment and Subscribe ^^