The Start Of U.CH4RM

Replay Memories

                     CHAPTER 2 : The Start Of U.CHARM

 

 

 The sound of the clock made me fly from my bed. It was 7:00 in the morning. I was possible the first one who woke up. I got up and sat on the bed until i feel me legs again. Choon hee was still sleeping and i didn't want to wake her up so i went quietly  to the door. Everything were quiet, i went to the bathroom i washed me face, my teeth and then i took a shower. I went again inside the room and i got dressed. It was now 7:30, i went to woke up Choon.

" Choon-ah wake up we have to get ready" she put her head inside the blanket "Umma, just a bit longer" She said and put her head under the pillow." Choon-ah if you won't get up i'm going to kick you "

She got up slowly and lazy " Nae, nae araseo unnie" she said while  rubbing her eye. "

"Great, so go wash your self , i'm going to wake and the others and we're going to eat breakfast". I left the room and i went woke up the others just a hit on the door and everyone were awake. In a few minutes everyone were sitting on the table, eating breakfast. All seemed really tired. The door bell rang " I 'll go " Mal chin ran to the door.

" Aigoo Chin-ah are you girls awake ?" manager oppa came inside the dining room. " Anyeong haseyo " said everyone  and we just keep eating

" Annyeong, girls well eat quickly we have many things to do, first we have to go to the hair salon, then for your costumes and then we going for practise on the stadium so everything could be ready for tonight". Oppa seems more excited than we are. We finished and we went to the car the day was moving so fast, the hair salon then the costumes, we just pass them like we never went, then the practise and now  we are getting ready for going out on stage.

-

The door opened and a man put his head inside " Ok girls you have 20 minutes and good luck" he smiled at us.

" Kamsamida" said Chung ae giving him one of her charming  smiles.

" OMO, can't belive we are here ready to make our debut right now at this very moment !!! " said Choon and stand up.

" I know it's the most perfect moment " said Mal chin and Kyung soo agreed with a nob. " I have so much agony " said Chung ae and started walking up down in the room. " You have 5 mimutes" . Haneul stand up she hadn't told anything all day " Ok guys we made it but not allowed your self relax just yet, from now on we have to work even harder like president said " now she was sounded like a real leader.

" Ok girls 3 minutes left " .

We left the room and went at the back stage. I had to say something.

"Mmmm, girls" everyone looked at me " I wanted to say that i'm glad doing this with you and i'm so happy that we finally make it and...... " everyone waited " And promise me that we always going to be like that laughing and be happy together" ......

Everyone started laughing " Of course you silly" said Kyung soo " We promise" said everyone together like one voice.

See my friends like that laughing i wanted to keep these image treasered in my heart and mind for ever, i was ready to brust in to tears " OK for our first time on the stage, for our new start as U.CH4RM let's do a fighiting !" said Chung ae with a big smile on her face eyes full of tears ready to explode.

" OK " said everyone.

" READY? 1, 2, 3, U.CH4RM FIGHITING !!!!!!!!!! " 

                                                                                

 

 

                                                                                " And now people on their first perfomance 

                                                              the next generation idols who will make you fall in love with them

                                                                                       the freshest new girl group of 2001

                                                                                                   PLEASE WELCOME

                                                                                                            U.CH4RM!!!!!!!!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                  Well is my first story and i promise it will be more interseting 

                                    super junior, dbsk ans snsd they soon come ( next chapter)

                                               Thank you for your support ^^ comment ^^subscribe^^