One Last Word

Replay Memories

                               CHAPTER 4: One Last Word

 

 

His face seems really comfused. "Why you lied to me" ? i repeated again. He kept looking at me. " You don't go do say anything"? i told him trying to wake him up.

"Ah, mmm, Eun-ah good to see you too " he smiled at me with that innocent smile of his. " Don't play dumb to me" i was really getting angry now -_-

" Ok i surrender what did i do ?" he really doesn't remember.

"Ok i will tell you, remember the last time we saw each other ? " he seemed a bit confused " Mmm, yeah i think it was almost 2 years ago " he rubbed his neck.

" Ok well you promised me if we going to see each other next time you will recognize me immediately, hug me and give me chocolate !!! " he was quite suprised.

" Well oppa where's my chocolate i'm waiting " he looked at me a few times and started walking at my place.

He standing right in front of me, his face is so close to mine now, i can't even breath. He looked me from the head to toes and then he looked in to my eyes and opened his hands. He did a signal to me with his  hands to come closer. I did a small step close to him. And then his hands closed in a tight hug. I could feel his breath on my neck and then to my ear.

" Eun-ah you have been so pretty since the last time i saw you, mianhae for forgot about my promise i won't do it again" he's voise was just a whisper no one could hear him, exept from me.

" You know is important to keep your promises".

I told him whispering on his shoulder because i couldn't move more in to his tight hug.

 " Arayo from now on i'm going to bring you any chocolate you like, every moment you want and hug you when i want "  he laughed and he stepped back freeing me. Suddenly everything were so cold without his hands around me that i start tremble. He laughed at me see me like that.

" Eun-ah you're tremble like a little kitten " .

" No i don't"  but it was really cold. He took of his jacket and put it on my shoulders. He kept staring at me, i looked away so that he won't see me blashing.

" Kamsamida" i said and tried to hide my face more.

"Oppa there you're " Choon hee was coming to our place with her cute pink dress like i little kid ready to take sweets. " Unnie we worried so much we've been looking for you guys everywhere !!!!" she fixed her hair and keep quiet. " Aigoo, minhae Choon-ah it was my fault for keeping her for so long " .

Donghae went to her place and hug her " Well if it was because of oppa then i'll forgive you unnie " she smiled at him and turned her head back.

" Yah you two you made us worried so much" Leetuek oppa was comming with all the members and the girls.

" Omo Eun-ah you grow up so much you're a real lady now" Siwon oppa said that with his eyes wide open and everyone tried keep their laughter " Ok before we start talking can we please find a place to sit my feet are killing me!!!" Chung keep touching her legs. We went of from the stage and went to the dressing room. Everyone sat on the chairs, the sofa even on the floor. Chung sat on the sofa with all her strength. " Ah, that's much better" she put her shoes of .

" Well how is everyone ?" asked Eunhyuk oppa. "Mmm, let's see we are here for see you oppas and wish you good luck " said Kyung soo.

" Ah, well you guys doing well everyone changed specialy you Kyung-ah, that's the biggest sentence i ever heard from you" Kibum oppa looked at her and winked

" Oppa i swear you'll be suprised from me " she smiled and winked back. The atmosphere was really good . Sometimes in the middle of the coversation i caught Donghae oppa looking at me and then when i was ready to turn my eyes to him he looked away.

" So childish " i told inside of my teeth.

" Ok guys is time to go " Leeteuk oppa got up and went to the door " See you girls, are you going to cheer your oppas ?" he looked at us with hope in his eyes.

" Of course" said Haneul and fixed her dress . We went in the backstage and we could hear the fans comming inside. " Ok guys we can make it, let's go " said leeteuk oppa for give them courage.

Donghae oppa passed me.

" Oppa wait" i got his jacket from my shoulders and gave it to him. He touched my hand and pull me close to him.

" Your last words for your favorite  oppa" .

" I want my chocolate" i could hear he's soft laughter.

"Araseo"  he walked on the stage with a small smile on his face.