U.CH4RM

Replay Memories

                                  CHAPTER 1: UCH4RM

 

 

 

 

The room seems so quiet every morning. The clear fresh air gets inside from the open windows. The room gets brighter every few minutes  because of the sunrise. Everything is so quiet outside because it's still morning. I wish time could stop right here. Just sitting on the wooden floor surrounded by these mirrors. But this won't last for ever. I hear steps and voices coming from the hallway. The lock of the door does a "click" sound before the door opens.

" GOOD MORNING !!!!!  Aigoo, unnie you're again so early, 6:00 in the morning !!!" said  Choon hee and sat beside me. 

" I know i just i couldn't sleep and i came here early" i said . But that wasn't actually true. Chung ae sat on the chair beside stereo, searching from some cds.

"YAH !!! Han kyung soo did you took my cd ?" asked Chung ae.

"No" said kyung soo. Her answers are always small and clear.

"Then Mal chin did you ?" Chung ae asked again.

"Aigoo seriously i asked it last night and you told me take it " said Mal chin.

Here we go again.

" HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY THINGS "said Chung ae. Her cheeks are getting red now.

" I TOLD YOU I ASKED YOU AND YOU SAID OK. SO STOP SHOUTING " .

" I'LL DO WHAT I WANT GIVE ME BACK MY CD NOW !!! " said Chung ae.

She seem ready to explode.

The door opened and Haneul came inside the room. Everyone stayed quite.

"OK girls we can talk about your problems later let's get some practise now shouldn't we ?" She let her bag on the floor and then we took our places.

-

We already practising for about 8 hours with small breaks, i feel like dying -_-

" Everyone let's take a break and then we keep going " Haneul she was the only one who seem to have energy, she sat on a chair and put her head between her knees. I closed my eyes and tried to relax, i felt someone coming near me.

" Eun hee unnie can we please go down and get something to eat . PLEASE" Choo hee always gets hungry after every practise. " OK i get it,  let's go but you have to ask and the others if they want something" i said and i got up.

" Ah, i already did it, lets see everyone want some snacks exept Haneul unnie who wants a energy dring and water" Choon hee got up and started going to the door . I went behind her. She opened the door and let me move on , before she close the door she asked again about the snacks. We keep walking on the long hallway when we finnaly saw the stairs. Choon hee went down in a few seconds. When i heard her talking to someone. On the bottom of the stairs Choon hee was talking with a guy i couldn't see yet who was he. Choon hee told me to come here. The men look behind to see me. Well i didn't felt suprised. The man was Siwon oppa he was trainee like us, he is a very a nice guy .

"Aigoo you gilrs going to make your debut tomorrow that's great " he said and smiled.

"Thank you oppa " Choon hee really liked him with a huge smile.

" Yeah thanks ". He's really nice.

But we couldn't stay and talk to him so i said Choon that we have to get our snacks and go for practise.

"Ok girls see you good luck for tomorrow"  he waved and left.

Choon she had become red and in the way back she talked about him, she seem so happy. When we opened the door the members were sitting and our manager and the president of the company were talking to them.

" Oh girls you're here sit down" The president point us sit in frond of him with the other members. "Well girls tomorrow is the big day i came to tell you good luck and you have to work even harder because from now on you're offical idols. And one last thing from now on you're ......

                                                                                U.CH4RM   

 

                                                                                                                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                             sorry for grammar :(