Chapter 24 Realization

Say it again

Chapter 24 Realization

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

Jaejoong is currently in the airport bound to Korea after finishing his work schedules in Japan. He was enjoying a nap when his manager called for him to wake up because their flight was called for boarding.

After going through the boarding process, he and his manager sits comfortably on their VIP seat.

Jaejoong and his manager fell asleep through the flight. Both were tired from hectic schedules in Japan.

After almost three hours of flight, their plane landed to Seoul airport. Jaejoong just wake up at the right time and wake up his manager.

When they finally leave the airport after going through the process, Jaejoong’s driver pick them up.

“You’re usually asleep during your ride home. Are you perhaps excited to come home?” Jaejoong’s manager teasingly said.

“Come on, hyung. Anne is like a younger sister. I’m just worried like a brother will do upon leaving his sister behind.” Jaejoong replied.

“But you worry too much. I feel like rather than being an older brother, I see you’re starting to like her.” Jaejoong’s manager said.

“Seriously, hyung. Why can’t you believe me?” Jaejoong asked.

“I have known you for years. I know when you are starting to fall in love with a girl. I have my tell tales and I can see it now. Stop being in denial, Jaejoong. After knowing Anne, I know why you are falling for her.” Jaejoong’s manager replied back.

“Stop it, hyung. Don’t confuse my feelings as an older brother to a lover.” Jaejoong replied back.

“If you keep denying your feelings, that manager of the restaurant may make a move on her.” Jaejoong’s manager teasingly said and laughs after.

“I should have not told you about that. Enough of this, hyung and stop laughing.” Jaejoong replied back while his manager raise his arms and stop laughing.

After a moment of silence, Jaejoong’s manager suddenly speaks.

“Jaejoong, have you read about this? Look on the news.” Jaejoong’s manager informed him.

“What is it this time? Are you still making fun of me?” Jaejoong replied back.

“No, you should know about this.” Jaejoong’s manager said after handing him his phone which opens the news article he is referring to.

Jaejoong’s eyes grow wide and instructed the driver to go faster to return home.

The driver obliged and he return home faster compared to the usual drive. He bid goodbye to his manager and the driver before immediately entering house.

The lights are open so Jaejoong knew Anne is already home.

He immediately looks for her and see her feeding the cats.

“Anne, are you okay? Are your hurt?” Jaejoong asked after holding his arm looking for any injury, cuts or bruise.

“Oppa, don’t be worried. I had a small cut because of the rope they used on me but nothing serious.” Anne replied.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were kidnapped? I even had to know about it on a news article.” Jaejoong asked.

“I know you’ll be this worried and you know my family’s reputation. Any minute my kidnapping incident will be over news so I decided to not tell you and I thought you’ll be home later.” Anne replied back.

“But still, I have the right to know. As an older brother, I worry for your safety. I hope this will not happen next time.” Jaejoong said.

“But oppa, I know the bodyguards of arabeoji was already there to save me and I also give money to the kidnappers. Not the amount they are demanding but still enough to help them. Because of that, they didn’t hurt me.” Anne replied back.

“Seriously Anne? Why did you give them money? What if they are really bad people and still hurt you after they get the money?” Jaejoong retorted.

“Oppa, I can see in their eyes and I heard their conversation. I know they are good people who are only desperate because of life.” Anne replied back.

“You are really stubborn and kind at the same time, aren’t you? Let just change the topic. Have you eaten yet?” Jaejoong asked.

“Yes, oppa. How about you?” Anne asked this time.

“I already eat at the airport before going home. You go take a bath now.” Jaejoong replied back.

“Why are you saying that, oppa?” Anne said with a blush on her face.

“What were you thinking? I just want you to take a bath so I can tend to your injuries. I didn’t know you can think of those things, Anne.” Jaejoong teasingly replied while a blushing Anne went upstairs.

After a few minutes, Jaejoong get the first aid kit and wait for Anne to finished taking a bath. Anne then sits on the edge of the bed facing Jaejoong when she came out of the bathroom.

“Ouch, oppa. Be gentle!” Anne said wincing in pain as Jaejoong started tending to her wound.

“You should have been careful and not let yourself get kidnapped.” Jaejoong replied back while putting antiseptic to her wound.

“I tried to be careful and arabeoji even enrolled me to self defense class but it always happens so I get used to it. Ever since I was a kid, I was kidnapped because of my family’s wealth.” Anne replied this time.

“I understand and I’m sorry for being over reacting. Just be careful next time, okay? Go sleep now. You must have been tired from what happen.” Jaejoong said to Anne after applying bandage.

Anne nods and get up to sleep. Jaejoong then take a shower drowned in thoughts.

After some minutes, Jaejoong came out from the bathroom looking at Anne. As he made his way to the bedroom to join Anne, he is still drowned on his thoughts.

Jaejoong’s POV:

I guess hyung is right. I was just in denial. Being worried sick knowing you were kidnapped and being excited to get home to see you really shows my feelings for you. Now, I realize why I hate the guts of that manager guy. All along, the feelings I thought as an older brother started to leaning over as a lover. Now, I can truly say.

End of Jaejoong’s POV

Jaejoong stared at Anne and planted a kiss on her forehead.

“I like you, Anne.” Jaejoong blurted out but Anne suddenly moves causing Jaejoong to get nervous.

But it turns out she was still asleep and just moves to hug Jaejoong.

A smile plaster on his face as he hugs back the girl he likes and joins her in dreamland.

Author’s Note:

This is the 24th chapter.

Hoping you like this Chapter also and hoping you can give comments *cross fingers* 😊

I’m already editing the 25th Chapter and hoping you look forward to me updating it 😊