Chapter 21 My Special Day with you

Say it again

Chapter 21 My Special Day with you

(A/N: Blue font means the language used in the conversation is Filipino while Green font means the language used in the conversation is Korean. Black font means the narration, the character’s POV or the language used in the conversation is English. Pink font means the language used in the conversation is Japanese.)

Anne’s POV:

For other people, being a newlywed makes you and your partner to be always together but I wouldn’t be lying it was exactly the opposite on mine. After we came back to Korea, I and Jaejoong oppa rarely see each other the next days and for almost two months. I wouldn’t be lying but I surely miss oppa’s company.

My job as the new CEO kept me busy while Jaejoong oppa’s schedule is also jam-packed since he makes up for the days we were in honeymoon. It’s been always like me already sleeping when Jaejoong oppa came from his work or the other way around.

It’s disappointing that even during Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day we weren’t together. Either I’m on a business meeting or travel or Jaejoong’s oppa has schedules. We were like housemates compared to a newlywed couple.

I hope you don’t misunderstand that I already like oppa as a man but instead, I like him as an older brother just like how I see Jerome oppa. I really miss his company since it’s always a fun or unexpected and sometimes I experience things I haven’t done when I’m with a man since I know I’m a NBSB or “No Boyfriend Since Birth”.

As I was thinking all these thoughts, I’m currently in the office. I just finished some paper works and got nothing to do. As I think about it, Jaejoong oppa’s birthday is already near less than a week. I wanted to make up for the lost months and also because it’s a special day for oppa. But I’m afraid that I may end up having full schedule on that day. I sighed as I thought of that unfortunate thing. I’m really feeling guilty since we already weren’t able to spent times together during those special occasions and I’m going to miss it again.

I looked around my room until I spotted my name plate. Right! Why haven’t I thought about that? Why am I being so blank when for so long I have had many ideas especially on work? I decided to call my secretary to tell her about my decision. She smiled after hearing it as if congratulating me on the best idea I had. She even encourages me while I only smiled at her and thanked her after.

But wait? What should I do? Why am I so blank? Should I ask my friends? Should I ask Yoochun and Junsu’s oppa help? No! I must do it myself! Fighting Anne!

End of Anne’s POV

Jaejoong just finished spending a day with his management for a meeting and a few hours of practice for his upcoming solo concert. He bids them goodbye and afterwards, make his way to the exit the room to enter the elevator to go down the parking lot. 

 

‘This day is really tiring but I can’t wait to go home so I can rest and enjoy my leave tomorrow.’ Jaejoong thought as he goes out from the elevator and make his way to the parking lot.

 

He rides on his car and started the engine to go home. It wasn’t a long ride since it’s already late.

He parks his car as he arrives on his house. He types the passcode of his house to open the gate and afterwards, get his house key to enter his house.

 

Three cats that are living with the newly wed, namely Jiji, Yoyo and Sachi, welcome him as he enters his house. He turns on the lights and is surprised to see his wife Anne sleeping on the sofa. He also sees a big banner which has a message ‘Happy Birthday Jaejoong oppa!’ and a few balloons on their ceiling in the living room. He then checks the dining room and as he expected, he saw cooked meals covered prepared in the dining table. A smile crept on his face knowing his wife prepared a celebration for his birthday. He does feel a little apologetic for he arrives late and Anne fell asleep waiting for him. He decided to reheat the food and plan to wake up Anne after.

 

Anne slowly stirs up from her sleep when she smelled a delicious aroma from the heated food. She slowly stands up and opens her eyes to see Jaejoong with an apron on setting and putting the heated food in the table.

 

After Jaejoong finished setting up the table, he saw Anne already awake and staring at him.

 

“You’re already awake. Come and join me here.” Jaejoong said as he motions for her to come closer.

 

“Never thought I’ll be caught by the surprise I planned.” Anne replied as she makes on her way to the dining table.

 

“But still you surprised me seeing the decorations and the food you prepared. But I can say I’m impress how you get my schedule.” Jaejoong replied back as he pulled the chair for Anne.

 

“Wait! The cake!” Anne said as she gets the cake from the refrigerator.

 

“Now we’re all set! Wait oppa. Why don’t you go back outside and let’s pretend I surprise you? I’m a little bit disappointed that I fell asleep while waiting for you. Come on, oppa! Please allow me to make this surprise even a fake success!” Anne pleaded with a pout on her face.

 

“You’re really silly! It’s okay and I’m very happy for this surprise since I wasn’t expecting this. Come on, let’s just eat what you prepared.” Jaejoong replied.

 

“Please oppa! I do feel so disappointed of myself for I wasn’t able to keep myself awake to wait for your arrival to surprise you. I should have distracted myself so that I would not ending up sleeping.” Anne replied as disappointment is written on her face.

 

Jaejoong sighs as he replied “Ok. I give up so stop having that disappointed look in your face. So, when will I know if I can enter the house?”

 

A smile forms in Anne’s smile before answering “Really, oppa? Thank you! I’ll just text you, would that be, okay?”

 

Jaejoong nod and replied with a wink as a respond leaving his wife flustered. He chuckles already knowing what will be Anne’s reaction before leaving the front door.

 

Anne decided to prepare herself for the surprise for she’s sure she no longer looks the same way after ending up sleeping while waiting. She also checks if all is prepared before turning off the lights and texts Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong then get his keys and open the door while chuckling finding his wife a little bit childish, weird but adorable at the same time. When he opens the door, he turns on the lights and was greeted by Anne’s greeting him of “Happy Birthday” and by the party popper.

 

“Oppa what’s with that expression?” Anne exclaimed after seeing Jaejoong’s expression making the latter to chuckle with his wife being disappointed.

 

“Sorry I just can’t help it. I can’t make myself look surprised when I already know you have a surprise. If you were awake earlier when I came, you could have seen my surprise face. Since you’re disappointed, want to repeat it again?” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“Let’s just eat the food I prepared. You’re just making me look pathetic, oppa, if we repeat it again.” Anne replied back as she made on her way to the dining table.

 

“Anne, are you mad? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.” Jaejoong said as he followed Anne.

 

Both are already sitting on the dining table across the table. Jaejoong was looking at Anne wanting to know the reason behind her silence but Anne is keeping a straight face. He feels guilty after saying those words. He felt like he’s not being careful with his choice of words not minding if someone will get hurt or be offended with it.

 

Suddenly, Anne looks at Jaejoong and sigh first before saying “No oppa. I’m not mad and I don’t know why am I like this. It could be because of being disappointed with myself by not welcoming you for the surprise. I wanted to make up with the times we are not together yet I failed to do the plans I made. I just hate it that I wasn’t able to accomplish my plan.”

 

“Don’t be disappointed, okay? I’m already surprised that you made all these efforts for my birthday. You may not have seen my surprise face but I assure you I’m very surprised and thankful that you choose to celebrate my birthday. Let’s just eat the foods you prepare. They look delicious.” Jaejoong answered back while looking at Anne and afterwards, look at the food served at the table.

 

“Thank you oppa.” Anne smiled after looking at Jaejoong who’s looking at her also surprised hearing those words from her.

 

“Why are you thanking me? I should be the one saying it. Thank you, Anne, for this celebration and you don’t know how you made me happy. Come on, let’s eat now!” Jaejoong replied back with a smile on his face. Anne smiled back before nodding as her answer.

 

Jaejoong first eat the seaweed soup prepared by Anne after saying Jalmukesumneda”. Anne hasn’t started eating for she wanted to know how the taste of the foods she prepared and waiting for Jaejoong’s judgement.

 

“Your seaweed soup is delicious! Why you haven’t started eating?” Jaejoong asked Anne.

 

“Really? You’re not lying? Ok, I’ll join you now on eating. “Anne happily replied and afterwards, said “Jalmukesumneda” and started eating.

 

Anne prepaid spaghetti with meatballs, the seaweed soup for Jaejoong and the cake that she baked.

 

Jaejoong put a thumbs up sign after tasting the spaghetti Anne prepaid earning a “Thank you” from the latter.

 

“Wait, why don’t we have a red wine? I think it’ll be perfect for the spaghetti.” Jaejoong said as he made on his way to the cabinet where he had a red wine stored there.

 

“But wait, oppa, how about the cake?” Anne asked.

 

“Don’t worry about it. We can have a toast later after we eat the cake you prepared. I would surely taste it since it’s very inviting and really look delicious.” Jaejoong replied while holding the wine and place it on the table.

 

“But let’s first light the candle and you make a wish oppa.” Anne said as she lighted the candle and afterwards, sing a happy birthday song for her husband.

 

“Now make a wish, oppa.” Anne told Jaejoong as the latter nod and close his eyes to make a wish.

 

Anne claps after Jaejoong blow the candles.

 

“But wait, oppa, what is your wish?” Anne curiously asked.

 

“Secret. It may not come true if you’ll know about it. Let’s just eat this cake you prepared for me.” Jaejoong replied chuckling seeing his wife pouting before cutting the cake.

 

Jaejoong then put a slice of cake on Anne’s plate before placing a slice on his plate. He then gets his fork and started eating but saw his wife not doing the same. He can’t help but chuckles as he looks at his childish yet he finds cute wife.

 

“Ok, I’ll tell you, my wish.” Jaejoong said making Anne’s face lightened up with anticipation. Jaejoong can’t help but smiled seeing the sudden change of mood of his wife.

 

“My wish is I’ll be happy always in spite of troubles I’ll encounter and that all of the special people in my life will be always there for me.” Jaejoong continued.

 

“Why a simple wish? You could have asked for bigger wish. You only celebrate birthdays once a year so better take advantage of it.” Anne replied back.

 

“A bigger wish? Wait let me think. Ah! How about a child of my own? That is one of my biggest dreams.” Jaejoong replied as he looks at his wife.

 

Anne blushes after hearing Jaejoong’s wish and started eating the cake. Jaejoong suddenly laughs after seeing Anne’s reaction.

 

“Oppa, you’re not funny! You know that I’m not ready for that yet you wished for that!” Anne replied back.

 

“I’m just joking. You’re just too easy to tease so I’m sorry. You don’t have to tell me because I already can feel that. When you wish for something, it doesn’t mean that it’ll happen unless someone will grant it.” Jaejoong replied back earning a glare from Anne.

 

“Your reactions are just too fun to see so I’m sorry but I can’t help it but to tease you. Ok, I’ll stop now and let’s just finished eating this cake.” Jaejoong continued as they finished the slice of cake on their plate. Jaejoong then place the leftover food on the refrigerator while Anne washes the dishes.

 

When both finished, they sit again on the table as Anne gets the two of them a wine glass. Jaejoong then open the red wine and poured each other on their wine glass.

 

“Happy Birthday again oppa!” Anne exclaimed as she and Jaejoong shared a toast

 

“The red wine is delicious! Oppa, one more glass!” Anne said as she finished her first glass of the wine.

 

They continued drinking the wine as they talk, sharing how others spent those days they weren’t together. Laughter can be heard from the two as they shared funny stories. They made promises to each other to always spend some time off from work and just to spend times like this. It wasn’t long that Jaejoong sense Anne is starting to say random things so he looks at the wine and he is correct that it is almost finished.

 

“Anne, stop drinking. I think you’re already drunk.” Jaejoong said as he gets the wine glass from Anne.

 

“No, oppa. We will finish this one bottle of red wine and then drink another bottle.” Anne exclaimed as she drinks the wine that Jaejoong wasn’t able to keep away from her.

 

“Let’s just call it a night and let’s get rest. I think you already had enough.” Jaejoong answered back as he placed the wine back to its storage and wash the glasses they used.  Jaejoong was surprised that Anne is not whining so he turns around to find his wife already sleeping with her head on the table.

 

He never thought Anne is a bad drinker for she gets drunk from drinking a few glasses of red wine. He smiled as he approaches his wife. He then carries her in bridal style and carefully placed her on the bedroom. He put the blanket on his wife and sits on the edge of the bed making sure she’s comfortable before he sleeps on the next room.

 

He was about to leave the room when he heard Anne calling his name.

 

“Oppa. I’m feeling hot!” Anne said as she removes the blanket from her body.

 

“Want me to open the air conditioner for you?...” Jaejoong replied back but wasn’t able to continue as he saw Anne starting to her shirt. His eyes grow wide as Anne slowly the first three buttons of her shirt revealing her skin.

 

“Anne, I’ll just sleep on the next room. Just call me when you needed something.” Jaejoong replied back as he turns around.

 

‘Anne, you are really be the death of me! You don’t know how tempting you are. Yah, Jaejoong! Why are you thinking that way? Stop having those thoughts and remember she’s a little sister to you’ Jaejoong thought as he takes a deep breath and slowly approaches the bed to get some rest.

 

Morning came. Anne slowly opens her eyes as she adjusted from the sunlight from her windows. She then sits up and do some stretching making the blanket to slowly fall and remove on her body. Anne ‘s eyes get bigger after seeing she is only wearing her underwear.

 

‘Why am I only wearing my underwear? What happened last night? Don’t tell me I already give everything to oppa? Anne, calm down! Think carefully what happened last night… Right, we drink wine together but what happen after? Why can’t I remember it??? Wait, don’t tell me we got drunk and we ended up sleeping together? No, oppa, will surely not do that and besides, he’s not sleeping beside me now. But what if oppa already wake up and is already downstairs???’ Anne thought as she ruffles her hair. Anne suddenly thought of a way to confirm it. She stands up and look at the bed mattress to see if she’s correct that she spends the night with Jaejoong. A relieved sigh came from Anne but thoughts again emerge from her brain still not convinced that she is right.

 

‘No, I shouldn’t be sure of it! I read an article that sometimes girls don’t bleed during their first time. ‘Anne thought and another idea came upon her.

 

‘I could walk properly and I’m not hurt anywhere. They say it hurts when it’s your first time but there are also true experiences that l read that they don’t feel pain for their first time.’ Anne ruffles her hair feeling frustrated for not remembering what happened last night.

 

‘I just take a shower. Maybe it’ll help me to remember what happened last night.’ Anne thought as she gets her clothes and go inside the bathroom with hope, she can remember everything.

 

Meanwhile, downstairs, Jaejoong is already cooking breakfast for them after he wakes up and prepare himself early. He just finished and is now fixing the dining table when he heard footsteps upstairs. There he saw his wife slowly going downstairs.

 

“Anne, come on. Let’s have breakfast.” Jaejoong offered Anne but she only nods as an answer. Jaejoong can’t help but smile seeing his wife blushing.

 

Anne then sits across from Jaejoong and afterwards, they started eating.

 

“Oppa, sorry for last night.” Anne suddenly blurted out making Jaejoong to look at her.

 

“For what?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“For everything but also thank you.” Anne replied back.

 

“So, you remembered everything last night?” Jaejoong teasingly replied.

 

“Yes, oppa and I promised I’ll never drink again.” Anne replied back as she tried to hide her blushing face.

 

“No, it’s okay if you will drink but with moderation. Never let yourself get drunk especially if you’re with a stranger and it’s a guy. Your drinking habit is a totally a bad thing if you’re with a guy. Not all guys can control themselves especially when they are drunk or they had a drink. Who knows they take advantage of you?” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“Ok, oppa. I’ll promise I’ll never get drunk again. I’m very sorry and thank you very much oppa.” Anne sincerely replied.

 

“I think it’ll be the right decision for me to sleep on the guest room.” Jaejoong opened up.

 

“No, oppa. I’ll surely behave and never let what happened last night to happen again so please don’t transfer on that room? I can’t sleep well when you’re not beside me. You don’t know I always lack sleep when I’m sleeping alone, so please oppa, let’s just share your room?” Anne desperately begs.

 

“Ok, but never forget your promise, okay?” Jaejoong agreed earning a ‘thank you’ from Anne.

 

They continued eating when a thought came to Anne’s mind.

 

“Oppa, are you going somewhere today?” Anne suddenly asked.

 

“I’ll be staying today here in the house and probably will rest. Why you ask?” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“Good! Spend your day with me! I’ll surely make your day a memorable one. Go finish eating oppa and change while I wash our dishes. I’ll just change after I finished here.” Anne happily replied.

 

“I’ll just wash the dishes and you go change first.” Jaejoong insists.

 

“No, oppa. You already prepared our breakfast. Let me wash the dishes. It will only take minutes to finished so I can catch up. Go change now oppa.” Anne replied earning a ‘You win’ from Jaejoong making Anne to chuckles.

 

After almost an hour, both finished changing to their comfortable clothes and is now leaving their house to meet the driver who will take them to their destination. After they locked their house, the driver arrived after a few minutes .

 

Jaejoong then open the door for her, letting her to enter first on the passenger seat before entering the driver seat. He then looks at Anne behind her before asking.

 

“Where are we going?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Ahjussi, let’s go now.” Anne told the driver ignoring Jaejoong’s question.

 

“Better make sure I’ll have fun or it will not be a public place where we’ll get attention and be chased again like on our honeymoon trip.” Jaejoong continued making Anne blushed remembering what happened.

 

It was a fast trip for a few minutes, the driver stops the car on a parking lot.

 

“Anne, why in a mall? Even though this is an exclusive mall, still we’re not sure if we are safe. Who knows there are paparazzi here take pictures and let my fans know where we are.” Jaejoong asked after removing his seatbelt.

 

“Want to know the answer oppa? Get outside of the car.” Anne answered back.

 

Jaejoong look confused but followed what Anne said. He was surprised to see bunch of guys around the parking lot. When he was able to recover from his shock, he then opens the door for Anne.

 

“Ahjussi, I’ll just contact you if ever we’ll go home. Thanks!” Anne said to the driver before bidding him goodbye.

 

“I thought you don’t like bodyguards around you. Why? A sudden change of mind?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Remember I want this day to be memorable and to make up for the lost months so to make sure of our safety, I decided to ask my grandfather about this and he agreed that I made the right decision. I wanted to enjoy going on public places even though we’re both known by many people. We just can’t always go on private places just to have a safe trip so I decided for this. Trust me, oppa. They are very skilled. Most of them have been my bodyguards since I was in high school or college.” Anne replied.

 

“If you say so. But don’t worry. I’ll protect you first when things started to not go as you planned.” Jaejoong replied back as he holds Anne’s hand making the latter blushed.

 

They walk together hand in hand as they enter the mall. The mall has been named as a shopping place for expensive brands and Anne had always been a loyal customer whenever she shops for gifts for her special people back in the Philippines whenever she visited South Korea.

 

“Oppa, let’s go there!” Anne exclaimed as she drags Jaejoong to the shop she pointed.

 

They entered the shop and they were welcome by bows from the employees inside the shop. Female employees recognized Jaejoong but decided to hide their excitement knowing their loyal customer Anne visited their shop because if they try to cause chaos by getting near to Jaejoong, they think Anne will never visit their shop and they will be in trouble with the owner. Anne has always been a fan of the shop and never fails to spend a large amount of money to buy for gifts so whenever employees see her, they never forget to give her a warm welcome to the shop.

 

“Hi, Ms. Anne. How can we help you today?” A female employee approaches the couple to assist them.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll just look around your shop. Thanks, by the way.” Anne politely replied to the employee with a smile.

 

“Let’s go, oppa.” Anne said as she picks up a basket to put the things she’ll buy later.

 

They look around the shop and Anne started to put many things on the basket. Jaejoong is just following her but decided to asks his wife on the things she already picks.

 

“Why are you buying two identical products? You can just buy a single piece. Let me also carry the basket. It’s already getting heavy.” Jaejoong curiously asked as he takes the basket from Anne.

 

“Thanks, oppa. Actually, I’m buying 2 identical products because I have always wanted to have couple items. I’ve never been in a relationship and I have always felt envious of couple wearing or having couple items. I always see couples here in Korea having couple items so you can say I think it’ll not be a bad thing if we also have couple items since we are married couple but if you don’t like, I can just return these items.” Anne replied back with a hint of disappointment.

 

“No, it’s okay. I was just asking. Come on, let’s continue looking around.” Jaejoong replied back as he holds his wife’s hand to walk together.

 

Jaejoong and Anne continued to shop as they tried items around the shop. They laugh together aa they tried funny items and took pictures together of them sporting couple items. They had a good time together inside the shop and without them realizing, their basket is already full of items. They decided to pay for their purchases and afterwards, left the shop as some of Anne’s bodyguards hold the shopping bags.

 

“Oppa, let’s go there.” Anne said as she pointed a clothing store.

 

Anne led the way as Jaejoong followed after her. They enter the shop and see variety couple clothes.

 

“Why are you so into couple items?” Jaejoong teasingly asked Anne.

 

“It’s because I think we’re the only couple who doesn’t have any couple items or clothes.” Anne replied back as she started looking around the shop.

 

Anne spotted a couple black matching stripe short sleeve hoodie and checked it out after turning to Jaejoong.

 

“How about this hoodie? I think this will look good on us and matches it with pants, sneakers and a cap.” Anne asked Jaejoong as she showed him. 

 

(A/N: This is the link of the hoodie if ever you wanted to check it out: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/azure-couple-matching-stripe-short-sleeve-hoodie/m/info.html/pid.1049492095 Credit to yesstyle for the link.)

 

“You’re right. That looks good. Want to try it?” Jaejoong replied back as Anne nodded as she called for an employee of the shop to ask for a pair of hoodies with their sizes.

 

They waited for the employee as they started to look another couple clothes.

 

“I like this one, oppa and it’ll look good with pants and a sneakers or with a cup.” Anne exclaimed as she picks up the couple light blue matching embroidered leaves shirt.

 

(A/N: This is the link for the matching shirt if ever you wanted to check it out: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/azure-couple-matching-embroidered-leaves-shirt/m/info.html/pid.1049135614 Credit again to yesstyle for the link.)

 

“Sometimes I think you’re boyish Anne. I never seen you wearing dress or skirts when you pick up your own clothes. I always see you wearing jeans.” Jaejoong said as he looks at the clothes Anne picks.

 

“Really oppa? I just feel comfortable wearing jeans compared to feminine clothes. Come on, this is a good one.” Anne replied back as she tried to convince Jaejoong.

 

“Ok, I’ll agree but we’ll choose dress or skirt for you. You look good wearing feminine dresses or skirts so try to dress femininely more, okay?” Jaejoong replied back earning a pout from Anne but also nodded.

 

They called again another employee to ask for the clothes they pick for their sizes. They continued looking around until Jaejoong spotted a couple clothes that he likes.

 

“Look, Anne. This is a good one and I think you’ll look good with this dress.” Jaejoong said to catch Anne’s attention as he showed him the white lace A-line dress for women coupled with white short-sleeve shirt for men.

 

(A/N: This is the link for the short sleeve shirt and lace A-line dress if ever you wanted to check it out: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/azure-couple-matching-short-sleeve-shirt-lace-a-line-dress/m/info.html/pid.1049494300 Credit to yesstyle for the link.)

 

Anne just nodded even though it’s a bit hard for her and asks for sizes for both of them for the couple clothes. They decided to continue looking around and picked many couple clothes.

 

Jaejoong picked a white matching stripe t-shirt, a blue lettering jumper skirt for the women and blue lettering shorts for men. A white couple matching embellished fox collar shirt caught the attention of Anne and picked it also.

 

(A/N: This are the links for the other couple clothes they picked if ever you wanted to check it out and credit to yesstyle for the links.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/azure-couple-matching-stripe-t-shirt-lettering-jumper-skirt-lettering/m/info.html/pid.1049496340

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/azure-couple-matching-embellished-fox-collar-shirt/m/info.html/pid.1049135727)

 

They decided to try out all the clothes to check if it fits them.

 

“You first oppa try all the clothes and I’ll choose what you’ll wear on our date after this.” Anne suggested as she sits on the sofa across the fitting room earning an “Okay” from Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong then brought all the clothes and go inside the fitting room. He then started changing and showing it to Anne hoping an answer from her but what happen is the opposite; Anne can’t choose for they all look good on him and it fits him well like it was made for him. Not only that, Anne can’t keep her eyes on her handsome husband and blushes upon realizing. She feels her heart beat fast every time Jaejoong shows the clothes they both picked. What she can only answer is “Next, oppa.” to hide her blushing face and to take a deep breath to calm her heart that is beating fast.

 

“Anne, I already tried everything. What do you think the one that fits me well?” Jaejoong asked and holding the clothes to let his wife to decides not knowing how his wife is having a hard time to think of an answer.

 

Anne decided to focus herself in looking at the clothes to choose the right one.

 

“I’ll think the last one you fitted which is the white embellished fox collar shirt so I’ll just wear the matching cloth of that one.” Anne answered as she gets up and almost on her way to pay at the counter but Jaejoong holds her wrist to stop her.

 

“You should try all the clothes and let me see if the clothes we pick fits you and look good on you.” Jaejoong insists.

 

“But what if you choose is not the one matching what I choose?” Anne replied trying to make Jaejoong to change his mind.

 

“I’ll not choose since it’s already decided that the matching couple shirt of what you choose is what you’ll wear but I’ll just want to see you wearing all those clothes.” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“Isn’t it unfair oppa? Why don’t we decide together?” Anne asked.

 

“No, it’s okay Anne. I also think what you picked earlier looks good on us.” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“Okay oppa. You said so.” Anne replied as she makes her way on the fitting room bringing as well the clothes.

 

Jaejoong decided to sit on a sofa opposite the fitting room and decided to read a magazine on the table beside the sofa while waiting.

 

His gaze turns into the fitting room as the curtain was opened revealing Anne the white lace A-line dress chosen by Jaejoong.

 

“How do I look oppa?” Anne asked as she looks at Jaejoong hoping for an answer but what Jaejoong did was to stare at her making Anne to feel uneasy.

 

“Earth to oppa” Anne said as she waves her hands hoping to catch the attention of Jaejoong.

 

“Sorry Anne. You just look beautiful on that dress. Why don’t you try another one?” Jaejoong replied back as Anne only nodded as she closes the curtains.

 

Jaejoong felt his heart beating fast and feel the heat that was radiating on his face but later shakes his head to forget what just happened. He decided to continue reading the magazine he was holding.

 

After a few minutes, the curtains open again revealing Anne wearing the white matching stripe t-shirt, a blue lettering jumper skirt. Jaejoong can’t keep his eyes off at his wife but immediately shows a thumbs-up to Anne.

 

Anne just smiled and closed the curtains as she tried out the black matching stripe short sleeve hoodie, the light blue matching embroidered leaves shirt and lastly, the white embellished fox collar shirt all earning thumbs-up from Jaejoong. She then changes to the white embellished fox collar shirt and partnered it with the pants she’s already wearing.

 

They then went to the counter and paid for the clothes they picked. Anne can’t accept Jaejoong paying for everything so it ended up them paying for the matching couple clothes they picked.

 

“I’m already hungry, oppa. Let’s go eat.” Anne told Jaejoong.

 

“Me too. Where will you want to eat? There are many good restaurants here in the mall.” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“No oppa. Why don’t we walk around the area and look for a Korean Barbecue restaurant? I’ve been craving for samgyeopsal (Grilled Pork Belly) for these past few weeks.” Anne suggested.

 

“Ok, I’m in.” Jaejoong replied and they walked to the exit of the mall. They wear their disguise and thankfully, only few recognized them but the bodyguards are around so the crowd who chased after them were cleared. They looked around the area and found a good Korean restaurant which is a good one for them to eat since there are a few people around. They sit on one table and make their orders.

 

“Ahjussi, come on sit with us. Let’s eat together.” Anne suggested to the leader of her bodyguards.

 

“No, Ms. Anne. We can’t put our guard down and you can eat while we continue doing our job that we promised to your grandfather.” The bodyguard replied back.

 

“No, I’ll not eat if all of you will just be standing there and not joining us. Come on. Take a break and join us in eating. Please, ahjussi?” Anne pleaded back.

 

Anne doesn’t receive any answer but all of her bodyguards sit with them on their table.

 

Their orders came and they all eat together. Anne even let her bodyguards to order for themselves even though they were reluctant at first. It was first time for them to eat with Anne since they were not allowed to take a break unless they take turns in guarding Anne whenever one of them will take a break.

 

Throughout their meal, Anne with Jaejoong talk to one another or sometimes talk to the bodyguards. They shared stories of one another and sometimes laugh because of funny stories. Thankfully, they were able to eat peacefully without any one recognizing them; thanks to their disguise and attentive bodyguards.

 

After eating, they paid for everyone’s meal and left the restaurant. They made their way back to the parking lot after Anne texted the driver. They look for the car and go inside upon recognizing the car.

 

“Ahjussi, on to our next destination.” Anne said and the latter replied with an “Okay”.

 

“Where are we going next, Anne?” Jaejoong curiously asked.

 

“You’ll know when we get there.” Anne replied with a smile.

 

“Better make sure I’ll enjoy where we are going next.” Jaejoong replied back.

 

“I promise, oppa.” Anne replied back.

 

After almost an hour, they reached their destination. Jaejoong had a surprise look seeing the place.

 

“Stop that look, oppa. Let’s go outside.” Ann jokingly said after putting her disguise. Jaejoong replied with an “Okay” as he put on his disguise.

 

When they both finished putting their disguise, Jaejoong go outside the car and open the car for Anne which made the latter surprised.

 

“So why here?” Jaejoong asked his wife.

 

“I had sources who told me that walking in Han River is your ideal date.” Anne replied with a smile.

 

“This place is beautiful. Now I know why you like walking around this area.” Anne said after looking at the Han River.

 

“Whenever I’m stressed out, I listen to music and walk around the area.” Jaejoong replied back.

 

Anne reaches out her hand making Jaejoong confused.

 

“Why?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Since this is your ideal date, I’m letting you to hold my hand while we walk. I’m just letting your dream come true.” Anne shyly replied.

 

“Thank you, Anne, for this day.” Jaejoong replied and afterwards, hold his wife’s hand making the latter blushed.

 

They continued walking in silence admiring the beautiful surroundings around the Han River. Strolling around the area calm their minds and forget the stress they are facing because of work and marriage.

 

Jaejoong reaches out for his phone and saw the time.

 

“I think we should go back. It’s already late. We have work tomorrow.” Jaejoong informed Anne.

 

“But I can work from home or just be absent tomorrow.” Anne replied back.

 

“No, not because you’re the CEO, you can just do anything you want. Be a role model on your employees. And besides, doesn’t it cross your mind on what will your employees would think; that their CEO is absent after celebrating her husband’s birthday?” Jaejoong replied and teased Anne.

 

“I’m tired because of preparing this day so I can take a leave.” Anne replied back.

 

“Do you think they will believe that? Remember, we’re a married couple.” Jaejoong said continuing to tease Anne.

 

“You’re right oppa. Let’s go home now.” Anne replied back with a blush.

 

Jaejoong chuckles making Anne to glare at him.

 

They made their way to the car and the driver starts the engine to drive the couple to their home.

 

After almost half an hour of driving, they arrived at their home. They were welcome by their cats. They both greeted and petted their cats and Anne feeds them while Jaejoong prepares himself to bed.

 

When Jaejoong finished, it was Anne’s turn. When Anne finished, she settled in their bed.

 

“Anne, I want to say Thank you again for making my birthday memorable.” Jaejoong said as he looks at his wife.

 

“You’re very welcome and I’m happy you like what I prepared for your birthday. Come on, oppa. Let’s go to sleep already. We both need to wake up early for work tomorrow.” Anne replied back earning a nod from Jaejoong.

 

Anne was so tired from spending the whole day so she was already sleeping soundly. Jaejoong still not feeling sleepy so he was still holding his phone and surfing the net. He suddenly felt surprised when he felt Anne’s arm hugging him but soon, smiled at his wife’s actions. He would be lying if he will say he didn’t like it since he enjoyed his wife’s warmth.

 

He put the phone on their bedside table and turn off the lights from their bedroom lamp. He then kisses Anne’s forehead before uttering “Sweet dreams, my wife”.

 

Afterwards, he closes his eyes, hug back his wife and drifted off to dreamland.

 

Author’s Note:

This is the 21st chapter.

Just like on my author’s note, I will be posting 6 Chapters to make up for the 6 years of not updating.

Hoping you’ll give some comments or your thoughts on this chapter.

Thank you to those who will read this chapter J

Thank you also @supergeneration09, @agbc0594, @WindaSelf, @partylove1234, @silenttwilight79 and @paparatsky for subscribing on this fic J

I’m editing the other chapters so hoping you’ll wait for it :)