The Taste Game, Tears, And L.Joe...The Stalker?

Angel Prince

Sorry! I did update! But the stupid site deleted it...Now I have to retype all of it...And it was really long...

 

"So this is how you play the taste game." Chanjo said. We had all moved into the kitchen, and seated ourselves at the island. I raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. "We all close our eyes, an d some one is it. Whoever is it picks a food, or throws some together, and sticks it in some one's mouth. They have to guess the food. Simple." He finished, all in one breath. I nodded in understanding, and Chunji offered to be it first. 

I closed my eyes, and braced myself, but it wasn't me he was after. I heard CAP grunt to my left. He gagged and choked. There was feet pounding, and then the sound of him retching in the sink. I opened a eyes, as a somewhat pale CAP proclaimed, "Vinegar and hot sauce. Point for me." Chunji frowned, and sat down.

*Ding Ding* Round Two~

I could hear CAP opening cabinets, looking for something. A few moments later, Changjo cried out. I blinked, and Chanjo was gagging over the trash can. He coughed out, "Mint, Vinialla extract, and unsweetened cocoa." My eyes widened. 

"Wow. How could you know that?" I asked cirious. Ricky answered for Changjo.

"We've played this a lot. We know all of them." The guys nodded in agreement, and I gapped.

"Close your mouth, your catching flys." Niel said from his seat on the end. I closed my mouth and eyes, and waited for Changjo to strike. Niel went next. I watched as he easily accepted a GIANT spoonful of mayo, all of it down in one go. 

Chanjo looked diapointed, but CAP was laughing his head off. "I-I told you....He would....love it..." Niel smiled victoriously from his seat, and stood for his turned, pushing a distraught  Chanjo onto his won chair. 

*START* Round Four. 

I felt Niel tap on my shoulder, and I hesitantly opened my mouth. In slid a spoonful of Vinialla frosting, and I grinned as it went down. "Frosting, vinialla." I said, meeting Niels gaze with my own. He smiled, and sat down, waiting for me to go.  The guys closed their eyes, and I started. 

I rummaged through some cabinets, until I found a pastrey, and then lathered it in Nutella. I stuck it in a waiting Ricky's mouth, and swallowed. 

"Parstrey with Nutella. Your too soft." He beamed at me, and stood up, for his first round. 

The rest of the game was smooth. Ricky to CAP, CAP to Changjo, Changjo to Niel again, and Niel to Chunji. Only then did things turn sour. 

I sat patiently, not expecting to be chosen, when I felt the cool metal of a spoon press to my lips. I parted them, and the spoon slid in, a very firmiliar taste following it.

Choclate pudding.

My deceased mothers favorite.

A tear slid down my cheek, and I stood up, pushing my chair back. Chunji looked at me in surprise, then reached out his hand, but I turned away, the tears really comming now. I ran out of the kitchen, and the guys called out behind me.

"Jessica!" I kept going, up the stairs to the roof. 

I slammed the door behind me, and didn't notice that I had a guest. I cried silently, then saw him out of the corner of my eyes. Firmiliar blonde hair. The glint of his brown eyes as he looked up at me.

My Prince.

I gasped, and his eye widedned. "Your..your.."

"L.Joe." He finished, standing from his place on the edge of the roof. 

"You saved my life." I said, still in shock. He nodded. "But..how did you....?"

He sighed, and began to explain.  "Chunji knew what was going on with your mom, and asked me to watch over you." He started, looking at the ground. "So I followed you. It was just luck I was there at the right time..." He shrugged. 

 

L.Joe P.O.V ((For the first time!))

"I've been watching you for a few weeks, actually." I blushed. 

"Like a STALKER?!?" She asked, eyes wide, but their was a smile playing on her lips. 

"Yes." I said, looking up and putting a creepy look on my face.

"EKKKKKK! CREEPER ON MY ROOF!" She squeked. I smiled, my face returning to normal. It was better for her to think I was just doing Chunji a favor. I didn't want her to know that I had fallen in love with her over that time.....*L.JOE! GET IT TOGETHER BRO! YOU HARDLY KNOW HER!* I mentally yelled at myself.

She smiled again, and walked over to the edge of the roof, where she sat down, her legs dangling over the edge. I went to join, looking out over Seoul as the sun set.

"Kede." She said in perfect japanese. I raised an eyebrow, and she blushed.

"My mother taught me. She could speak Chinese, Japanese, English, and, duh, Korean." I nodded, my eyes never leaving the setting sun.

"Are you up here often?" She asked curiously, watching my face. I nodded.

"When my dad died, I started spending more time here. Its sort of my spot now. I love the veiw." She nodded, her smile faultering for a seond. "Don't be sad. Remembering the people we have lost makes us stronger. We can always think 'What would they expect me to do?' Certainly not mope around just because they died. My dad always said 'It might be hard now, but just keep working at it, and it will get better.'" I smiled at the motto.

"Did all of you guys lose some one that way?" She asked, referring to Chunji, CAP, Ricky, Changjo, Neil, and I. I nodded.

"Sort of. Its what brought us together, and now you." She nodded, clasping her hands on her lap. "As you probably know, Chunji lost his parents in a plane crash, and then he got the bakery. Niel's dad is a huge gambler, and drinker, so he doesn't like to be home. CAP grew up in the foster system, and only recently got out. Ricky and Changjo are brothers, and their mom died. She commited suicied." A tear slid over her cheeck, and I reached out a finger, catching it.

We just sat there for a while, until she said, "Well. I'm going to bed early. Sorry I invaded you spot." She said, bowing after she stood. I smiled kindly at her.

"Its our spot know." Her face lit up, her lips stretching in a smile. "Good night." And then she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyeong! I missed you guys! I finally was inspired, after listening to F.cuz's Answer The Phone, so I hope you enjoyed it! COMMENT OR NO UPDATE!