I'm her Oppa

Angel Prince

Really Short Chappie! The More You Comment, The Fast I Update, and The Longer The Chapter! So COMMENT!

 

Mocha was waiting for us at the gates. I lit up when I saw her.

"Hi baby. Who's my good girl?" She jumped up and my face. "Okay, Okay. You are." I wiped my face clean. Kiseop put a hand on my shoulder.

"What is going on?" He asked, gesturing to Teen Top.  I gave him a reassuring smile.

"It's fine. Chunji is my new gaurdian." I explained. Someone put a hand on top of my head. Chunji.

"Thats right. I'm her oppa." He smiled, butting into the conversastion.  Kiseop looked astounded. 

"What? How is that possible?"  I rolled my eyes.

"Her mother intrused her to me." He said simply. KIseop nodded, as if he understood the absolute vaugeness that was Chunji. I laughed.  Changjo came up from behind me, wrapping an arm around my waist. 

"Your my new noona!" He said brightly. I laughed. Suddenly, I realized something. These guys had a lot of fangirls... I was so screwed. I groaned inwardly. CAP looked at my expression. 

"Whats wrong?" He asked, looking concerned. I just shook my head, and he seemed content with being quite. "Lets go home."

 

HOME~
I sat down on the couch next to Ricky. "I'm bored~" I complained.  Kiseop had long gone home, only after deeming this a safe place to live. Ricky beamed.

"Lets play the taste game! I'll get the guys!" I opened my mouth to object, but he wass already yelling. "CAP! CHUNJI! NEIL! CHANGJO! LETS PLAY!" CAP, Neil, and Chanjo appeared, and I assumed Chunji was working. 

"What game?" Neil asked, his eyebrows raised. I sighed answering,

"The taste game. What ever that is.."

 

 

Next Time! The Taste Game, and The First Meet With L.Joe!