Kiseop, ers, and pudding

Angel Prince

I sat stunned, as Kiseop ran back to me, a paper bag in his hand. He stopped. 

"Something happened. Whats wrong?" He bent down so that we were face to face. I stared fixedly ahead. 

"Fangrils, my prince." I whispered. He seemed to understand my vagueness.  Trying to change the subject, he offered me the paper bag. I opened it, and was overjoyed just by the smell of the fresh baked bread. 

"Omo, Its great." I pulled out the loaf, and tore it in half, offering one half to Kiseop. He took it, and thoughtfully tore a chunk off with his teeth.

"Did you get his name this time?" I shook my head. "Sad." He reached into the bag, and ulled out something I wasn't expecting. A jar(Yes, are jar) of pudding. I stared at it. It was chocolate, my favorite. My mouth started to water. But he wouldn't let me have it just yet. He made me walk to the park first, and we sat there, eating. He annoced he had to go, and gave me the pudding. 

Deciding I would save it for later, for my sick mum, and I put in my back pack. I got up, and started the long trek home.  I swung into an alley for a short cut. Upon finding it a dead end, I turned around, to find the exit blocked by five huge ers.

"Are you kidding me?" I hissed under my breathe. *This is one ty day*  I walked ahead, eyes straight foreward, and atempted to break their ranks and get out. They acted like a wall.

"Well hello, Cutie. Where is that boyfriend of yours?" Assuming the ment Kiseop, I shrugged, playing cool. I put more strengh into my step, and tried to force my way through. The leader shoved my back, causing me to hit the ground. My jar of pudding slipped from my bag, and clinked on the ground next to me.  I scrambled for it. My mum would love it, and there was no way I was going to lose it. One of the men stepped on my wrist as I reached for it. Anger surged through me. I tore my hand away. I was tired of my constant not being able to defend myself. I growled, and stood up. 

"Back the off." I hissed. They laughed. The leader grabbed my face, lifting me off the ground.

"We're gonna have fun with you first." He said, smiling wickedly. I jerked my head, and bit down on his hand. He released me, and I landed on my feet. I aimed a kick where the sun don't shine, and he hit the ground, groaning. The others leapt for me, but atwo men blocked their path. It was my prince and another man I didn't reconize. They delived blows so fast that I couldn't quite keep up.

When the last of the gangsters were gone, My Prince disappeared again, but the other man stayed. He had a kind face, and he bent to retrieve my pudding. He handed it to me.

"Here you are." He said. I blinked, accepting it. "I'm Chunji, the baker." He introduced him self. I smiled at him.

"I'm Jessica." I said shyly. "Thank you for saving me." I said timidly.

"No problem."