Chapter 1, The Train

Angel Prince

I plgged my Ipod in, and started the walk to school. It was an interestingly balmy morning, and the birds were singing as I waked through the streets of Seoul. I came upon the train tracks I had to cross to get to school. I walked straight on, not even stopping to chek for trains. It was rare that they came his early in the morning. I hummed the my self, and as it got to my favorite part of the song, I stopped in the center of the tracks, singing along. And thats when it happened. 

I looked to the side, and fear froze me to the place. Any warmth I had felt earlier drained from my body. A train was hurling down the tracks, right at me. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. Suddenly there was a flash in the corner of my eye, and i was thrown from my stop, out of the way of the train, just seconds before it would have flattened me. I hit the gravel and rolled over to see who had rescued me. I was hit with a gorgeous face, and perfect blonde hair. I'd never seen some one so atractive. I almost swooned. 

Before I could thank him, or ask his name, he was gone. I don't know where he went, but he just disappeared. I stood up, dusted off my clothes, and continued on my way to scool.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kiseop sat down with his tray across from me. "Some one told me that the saw you almost get hit by a train this morning. What happened?" Oh Kiseop, always concerned. I sighed.

"I didn't see the train coming, and if it hadn't been for this really hansome man, I would be a pancake right now. He's my Prince." I said, smiling like a dork.

"Your Prince?" Kiseop scoffed, then started to laugh. I could feel the glares of other girls on my back, as I described my Prince. The girls at school hated me because Kiseop is my best friend, and they think I'm 'Stealing him all to myself' Yeah, right. Stupid girls