At home...

Love and Revenge

Jessica's house:

The girl's had changed from their school attire to casual wear and were in Jessica's room. There were soft toys and plushies everywhere. Jessica was lying on her bed while Yoona was staring at a banana plushie. "Sica..What do you think of Taemin?" she asked suddenly. She had been thinking about banana milk, which Taemin loves. (Banana -> Banana milk -> Taemin, Banana milk+Taemin= Happily ever after...Lol)

"He's cute..." Jessica replied. "I love him, Sica. The way he dances, the way he talks, he's so adorable and handsome...sigh," Yoona burst out. "Just tell him, Yoona, don't hold it in...tell him tomorrow, i'm sure he'll agree. I bet he likes you too..." Sica adviced. Yoona nodded, determind. "Yoona, since I helped you, you must help me now. Tell me a way to get revenge on Key," Jessica asked. "Sica, I told you this many times and i'm teling you again. Don't take revenge on people...it isn't right," Yoona said gently. "He dumped Krystal, my sister, after dating her for one week! Do you expect me to keep quiet and not do anything?! He thinks toying with a girl's feeling is so fun, doesn't he? If only I could do the same..." Jessica stopped halfway."Omo! I have the perfect revenge! I'll date him, then dump him the same way he dumped Krystal. I'll make him suffer and feel the pain my sis went through," Jessica said. "I don't think that's a good idea, Sica," Yoona said quietly, hoping to change her friend's mind. "Yes, it is. He's head over heals in love with me. It's obvious. The way he stares at me," Jessica snapped. 

Yoona sighed. Once her friend decides to do something, she will not listen to anybody else. She was as stubborn as a mule sometimes, and that was what Yoona hated about Jessica. Suddenly, Jessica back-hugged Yoona. "Mianhe Yoona, for the way I spoke to you just now, but i'm just so pissed off and angry at that Key, who does he think he is anyway? So what if he is talented? So what if he is handsome, with his seductive eyes, perfect facial features, cute grin..." her voice trailed off. Yoona smiled. Did Jessica fall in love with the boy she was supposed to hate? There was still hope...

Taemin's house:

"Taemin-ah, I really love Jessica. What should I do? I've never fallen in love before..." Key asked worriedly."Key, don't worry. Just remember that you shoud never confess to a girl first. They'll think that you're desperate. Just play cool, like me..." Taemin smirked as he walked to the kitchen. He was about to enter the kitchen when he slipped on the rug. "Playing cool, huh?" Key grinned as he helped Taemin up. Annoyed, Taemin went to the fridge and began to look for a bottle of banana milk. 

"Oh...Taemin, you do know that Yoona has a crush on you, right?" Key said nonchalantly. "What?! Owwwwww!" Taemin shouted in shock and pain. He had stood up abruptly, upon hearing what Key said, and had accidentally banged his head against the edge of the fridge. He stood there, rubbing his head. "Chinja?"He asked. "Its obvious...Do you like her?" Key asked. "I'm not sure..She's pretty and cute...and I heard she got in through singing, so she must be pretty good at it..." Taemin scratched his head with one hand, while holding a bottle of banana milk in the other.

Half an hour later~

Key and Taemin were watching Super Junior's live concert on television. They were dancing in sync with the chorus. 

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry

Naega, Naega, Naega, Monjo

Neke, Neke, Neke, Pajyeo

Pajyeo, Pajyeo, Boryo baby

 

Shawty, Shawty, Shawty, Shawty

Nuni Bushyo, Bushyo, Bushyo

Sumi Makhyo, Makhyo, Makhyo

Naega Michyo, Michyo baby

They sang as they danced. "I really love this song," Taemin said as they collasped on the couch, tired. Key agreed. Taemin took a big gulp of banana milk and offered Key some. Key rejected the offer. "Suit yourself," Taemin shrugged. "Taemin-ah, I wanted to ask you something. You know, this morning you were so preoccupied with your thoughts and you were so moody. Why?" Key asked suddenly, concerned.

"Oh, its nothing. My mum only gave me one bottle of banana milk, instead of two as usual. So, I was having trouble deciding whether to drink it during recess or to drink it after school. But I drank it during recess, anyway," Taemin replied casually. Key facepalmed himself. This kid is obsessed with banana milk, he thought as he chuckled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Just finished another chapter! Hope you like it! Pls comment! 

BTW, Isn’t Taemin so cute, with his banana-mania?

Apparently, the definition of‘Shawty’is a beautiful girl. Now the lyrics of sorry sorry make much more sense…hehe