Singing lessons

Love and Revenge

After their dancing lessons, the class quickly went to the music room. They entered the air-conditioned and settled down quickly, enjoying the cool air. Their teacher, who was a male, walked into the room briskly. (Guess who's the teacher?) Key and Taemin were'nt exactly fond of singing lessons. They, especially Taemin, would have preferred dance lesson to this. 

Their teacher was Mr Kim Jaejoong. He was one of the most respected and admired teachers in the school. This was mostly due to the fact that he was once part of Dong Bang Shin Ki (Gods of the East) and currently in JYJ. P.S He was also hot. Unfortunately, he rarely taught the students as he was not a full-time teacher. He still had to perform in concerts and act in his numerous dramas, so he only taught when he had the time. And that day was one of the few days, when he would come to teach.

The whole class admired Mr Kim Jaejoong, for his melodious and soothing voice. He could dance well too. He was also understanding, patient and caring and made lessons enjoyable.

"Class, today we'll be learning to rap, so can I have a volunteer?" he asked. Almost immediately, a few boys and girls, including Taemin, of course, pushed Key to the front. "Ahhh, Kibum...Demonstrate please," He asked in a gentle tone. Key, in order to impress Jessica, Mr Kim and the class, decided to perform Jung Yunho's rap in DBSK's Purple Line. Taking a deep breath in, he started:

Yo, Check it

Dashi tto umjigyora tto gurigo saenggak hara no

You must be lovin' the way

Gudaeye naemyon soge kkum noye jongyori ottoke modun

Things that you do, keep on walkin' like that

Shilpaeron gon mitji ma

Gudaemane mentonun gudae, show you what's the trick (DBSK: Purple Line) Always keep the faith<3

Although the whole class (Maybe not Jessica and Yoona) knew that Key could rap, they were still impressed. The rap was just so powerful and energetic, so captivating that the class could not stop clapping."Woohoo!" Taemin shouted as Key took a bow. "That was....fantastic, Kibum....Just like Yunho..." Mr Kim's voice trailed off. He must've really missed Yunho and Changmin when they left, Taemin thought as he noticed the wistful, faraway look in his teacher's eyes. 

They then spent the rest of the lesson learning how to rap, or 'talking extremely fast' as Taemin calls it.Soon, the music room was filled with nonsensical babbling. "Ding!Ding!" the school bell rang shrilly, signalling the end of school.

"Key! Let's go to my house!" Taemin said as he dragged Key along. But Key was staring at Jessica, who was engaged in a conversation with Yoona. Jessica spun around and spotted Key looking at her. She smiled, making Key blush. Her smile was enough to make Key heart almost jump out. His heart was fluttering like a hyper-active butterfly. However, he lost sight of her as a swarm of students rushed past them to go home after another tiring day.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!!Just finished this chapter. Hope you like it! I know its y, so pls bear with me. And please give comments and subscribe.

P.S. You should really listen to Purple Line if you haven't! Its one of my favourite songs. I hope they come back as 5 soon. DONG BANG SHIN KI HWAITING!!!!!! ~Always Keep The Faith~