Dance class

Love and Revenge

S.M.E High was not only famous for its exceptionally gifted students, but also for its financial back-up. Thus, being the rich school that it was, it could afford a private swimming pool, two gardens and many more. One of the numerous features of the school was the enormous dance studio. It could inspire almost anyone to become a dancer. It was magnificent. It was so big, that if you shout in it, there'll be an echo.

That was were the playboys' class were headed. It was their dance lesson now, the one class which Key and Taemin really enjoyed and looked forward to. The class silently entered the studio and greeted their teacher, who was also a lady. "Welcome, Ms Jung and Ms Im," she acknowledged the two girls. Yoona smiled while Jessica merely nodded. Her cold attitude captivated Key to the extent that he could literally feel his heart fluttering like a butterfly. "Mr Kim, would you mind closing the door for me? Thank you," she smiled. "Class, let's have our two best dancers to demonstrate,"she looked at the two boys. "Taemin, Key,"she simpered.( Notice how she didn't call them by their surnames...hehe)

Key and Taemin walked up to the front of the class, confidently. The girls in the class sighed as they admired the two boys. Key smiled at Jessica, but the ice princess merely stared at him. Yoona's eyes, however, wee glued to Taemin. Their teacher played the song 'Juliette', to which Key and Taemin danced superbly. 

Jessica was impressed. She was under the impression that Taemin and Key were just two attention-seeking morons who lacked personal talent, but she had misjudged them. She liked Key. 'Snap out of it, Sica! You know what he did to Krystal, right? You're supposed to get revenge...' a voice spoke in her head. 

"He's so hot and cute at the same time. And he's smart and his dancing is awesome...sigh..but he'll never date a girl like me...,' Yoona was thinking sadly.