The new girls

Love and Revenge

S.M.E High was a school that specialised in the arts. To get in, you would either have to be a millionaire's child or someone who is good in singing, dancing etc.The students there were mostly singers, musicians and artists. Taemin and Key were two of the few dancers in the school. Taemin was an excellent dancer. Non only that, but he could also sing well. He was spotted by the principal and received a scholarship to the school. Key, on the other hand, was an expert at rapping and dancing. He could sing too. He had come to the trials to get in to the school and the judges had selected him at once. He had the talent and the money. 

On their first day, Taemin had bumped into Key by accident. Since they didn't know anybody else, they became the best of buddies. 

Key sauntered to his classroom nonchalantly. He was quite early, so there was still half an hour before school officially started. "Key!" he heard someone calling. He turned around, only to find that it was his best friend Taemin. Panting, he tried to say something to Key. "Taemin, what on earth do you want to tell me?" Key asked, amused.

"There are two new girls joining our class today," Taemin said, after catching his breath. "Oh...I'm gonna date the the more difficult one...then dump her," Key chuckled. Taemin just nodded, too preoccupied with his thoughts. Nicole, one of the girls in their class, winked at them and giggled. Key just smiled, but Taemin didn't even notice.

'I wonder what's wrong with him..." Key thought. They took their designated seats at the front of the classroom. Their female teacher, had specially requested that Taemin and Key both sit right in front of her. Everybody in the class knew the reason, though. Their teacher had taken a liking to the two boys. She would wink at them and giggle like a little girl. "Key, she's freaking me out," Taemin had once whispered to him. If she was trying to make him like her or anything, it's not working, Key thought plainly.

Another reason, why the girl's in their class liked them was because they were both extremely smart and often scored distinction for their tests and exams. Girl's would invite them home, saying that they needed tutoring. 

"Class, sit down," their teacher said in a stern voice. "We have two new students joining us today. Girls, introduce yourselves," she asked the new girls. "Hi, everyone! My name is Im Yoona and I hope we can be friends," Yoona said enthusiatically. She's cute, Key thought, but not my type. 

"Hi, my name is Jung Jessica," Jessica said, in a voice which clearly stated that she did not care. Key was...blown away. Oh my god, she's hot..." He thought.

His heart skipped a beat. Her perfect almond-shaped brown eyes, her pale, flawless skin, silky hair...All her features entranced Key so much, he almost felt like bursting. "Taemin-ah, she's hot...I'm going to be her boyfriend," Key whispered. "She's okay, Key, but not my type..Yoona is cute though..." Taemin's voice trailed off. He wasn't in love with either of the girls. They just didn't captivate him. Sigh, he had his own problems now...

Their teacher was deciding where to place the two new girls '..Hmmm, Jessica is too beautiful and Yoona is too adorable to be placed beside Key...Key might fall for her..And I can't place Yoona or Jessica near my flower boy, Taemin...Aish, why do you both have to be so cute! I'll place Jessica beside Sungmin..I heard he already has a girlfriend...Sungmin is so handsome too...Sigh, And I'll place Yoona next to Daesung..Yes, the cute blonde-haired Daesung...'

Key had been hoping Jessica would be placed next to her, but she went and sat beside pretty-boy Sungmin. He and Sungmin were friends, and Sungmin already had a girlfriend, Sunny, so Key didn't mind so much. Taemin however, didn't even pay attention. He was spacing out. "Probably dreaming that he was swimming in a lake filled with banana milk..." Key muttered.