CHAP 6

IT FELT LIKE IT WAS JUST A DREAM

 

NO ONE'S P.O.V

 

"well took you long enough" you said in a playful tone."well i had to look great ya know i do have a reputation~"  kevin said and you just rolled your eyes and smacked his head. (-___-')
kira and anne just watch the two of you bickering from the moment you spotted each other...

 

"what are gonna do with those two?...it's like no end to it!" anne sighed. "relax...it's fun to watch them! its's better than watching tv!" kira snickered. this time kira's the one earning a smack on the head from anne. anne sighed again and walked towards you and kevin. Anne just pulled the two of you (you and kevin) towards the door. kira on the other hand followed behind while running.

 

after the four of you loaded the car with all of your lugage kevin drove while you sat at the passanger seat beside him kira and anne were in the back seat watching the never ending bickeringness.....(is that even a word?)

 

(kevin)

(you)

 

dude~! i'm bored onn the radio would ya!

 

you have hands and fingers don't you onn the freakin radio yourself!

 

it's your car! do you want me to damage it?!

 

it's just turning onn the radio! how can you possibly damage my car?!

 

i have my ways~ so do you want to turn it on or not?! ha?!c'mon turn the radio onn!!!

 

fine! fine! i'll onn the damn radio! there! happy?! and that is not a question!

 

i'll answer it anyway! change to another station while you're at it! i'll change it myself!

 

change it! 

 

then while you were changing the station you finally stop on one station and it was playing

'ukiss's - man man ha ni' you and kevin started doing some weid movements in the car that was called dancing(?)  yeah dancing...
 

kira and anne just managed to watch with large eyes (0.0) that was obviously stating 'WTH are these two doing?'