PACKING...OR IS IT A WAR INSTEAD?!

IT FELT LIKE IT WAS JUST A DREAM

you and kira juat got home from the grocery store..

"yo! anne! we're back!" you and kira shouted as tha both of you came through the front door of your house.(i don't even know why they alwas shout..)

"yah! what took you guys so long? were you guys buying groceries at the store or did you guys build the store?" anne said sarcasticly

"yeah... we build the grocery store cause it felt like it needed the renovation.." you said teasing anne back

"ha. ha. ha. very funny" anne said while smiling and not in the slightest bit believed what you said
"i know. thats why you were smiling" you said getting back at her

"whatever" anne said
"loser.."you said. (its like there's gonna be a war every time they get together)

"argh!" said anne annoyed. " where did you learn to be so annoying.." anne said teasing you.
"from you ofcourse" you said. "fine.whatever. i give up.." anne said exhaustedly.. as if she had finished doing some weight lifting exercises..

"well back to your question.. we were late cause we didn't know what type of snacks to buy you buffoon" you said with an -are you seriously asking this- look.

"right. well i wasn't any help was i.." said kira as if you and anne was blaming her.
"you could've just buy any type of snacks right.." anne said trying to comfort kira.

"yeah... with no help from you that is..." you said trying to make kira feel better.
"ok.ok.fine.you win" anne said concede in defeat.. "i know..." you said teasing anne.

"ok. now that we're done with the world war and everything..can we continue packing now?.." kira asked as if she wasn't part of it.
"sure..mommy" you said smiling at kira teasing her and kira gave you a  -don't make me hurt you-  look. you just looked away scared of what she might do to you.

 

20 minutes later....
the three of you were finished packing your things...

"hyung~ what are you gonna wear?" you asked kira with a big smile.
"whatever you're not.." kira said teasing you
"why not..it can happen" you said with a pout. kira chuckled a bit at your rheumatismness.
"well i better stay cautious then" kira said sarcasticly
"fine. be cautious all you want. i don't care." you said frustrated with your hyung...
"sara! sara!" anne shouted calling your name.
"what?!" you shouted back at her.
"yah! how can you talk to me like that! i'm older than you!" anne said with a slight anger but most of it was just to tease you about your age.
"yah! i can talk to you in any way i want! just say what you wanted to say..." you said
"right. what are you gonna wear? don't you dare wear your everyday clothes!" anne said warning you.
"i can wear whatever i want.." you said 
"sara, let's pick out your clothes for you to wear" kira said
"sure.." you said. anne joined you and kira just as she heard that the two of you were gonna pick your clothes.
"you should wear this and this and this and this and this...." anne said without even asking your opinion. you didn't even listen to what anne was saying and just took your skinny jeans,a black t-shirt, a bunny eared sweater,your favourite snickers and went to change. kira was looking through your closet too to choose.

3 minutes later...
you were done changing your clothes but your hyung and anne was still looking through your closet...

*what are they doing...i was in there like 3 minutes and they're still looking for an outfit for me?..* you thought..

"guys.."you said calling them but they didn't hear you.

"guys!" you shouted. kira and anne were startled. they looked like they just saw a ghost.
"you scared us you idiot!" anne said

"sorry but you guys were busy being an idiot yourselves" you said sarcasticly
"heyyyy~!!" anne and kira said at the same time looking at you like they were gonna kill you any time soon.

"what~" you said immitating them.
"i'm done changing my clothes. when are you guys gonna even start.. what are you guys waiting for? an invitation?" you said teasing them

"i'm going.i'm going" said anne while pinching your chicks.
"me too" said kira.