~AT THE GROCERY STORE WITH HYUNG~(before the flight)

IT FELT LIKE IT WAS JUST A DREAM

~Aouthur's p.o.v~

you, kira and anne were packing your bags to fly to seoul.. then, kira went to the grocery store a few blocks from your house. You wanted to tag along to so you went with her leaving anne at home packing alone..(ofcourse anne wasn't alone in the house..there were maids and butlers taking care of her).You love to follow kira around and you were quite fond of her. (it's like donghyun and minwoo in boyfriend. always together..). 
 

~Your p.o.v~
 

"hyung~ where are we going?" you said with big eyes
"where do you think?" kira said in a sarcastic way that made you think hard where were the two of you goin'..
"are we going to go eat?" you said hoping that kira would take you out to eat.
"yah! dude! you ate like just an hour ago!" kira said unbelievably 
"yah! hyung~ that was an hour ago. this is now." you said with a slight smirk.
"no. we're not gonna go eat." kira said when suddenly her tummy growled. kira was hungry to.
"look who's talking... you're hungry to hyung~" you said teasing kira while kira gave you a death glare.
"chillax hyung..if you get angry a lot you'll have wrinkles like granny does" you said while laughing.
"HA.HA. very funny" kira said in a miled tone.
"lets hurry to the grocery store!" kira said while running.
"so that's where we're going.. you could have just said so ya know" you said and kira gane you a -are-you-serious- look.
"what?i didn't know ok" you said while running too.
"what do you know..." kira said to herself like as if she's been tortured by you mentally.

 

After  10 mins..
you and kira arrived at the grocery store

 

~Kira's p.o.v~
"what should we buy for the trip.." wondering to herself
"let's get some chocolate and candy!" you said enthusiaticly
"sure.why not..but don't eat it all by yourself! get some for us too!" kira said while you just didn't care cause you were staring at all the wonderful chocolates and candies..

 

~Your p.o.v~
 

"i can't decide which chocolate nor candy to buy" you said with a pout. then, kira came to check on you. kira saw the look on your face and wondered what's wrong.
"sara. are you done pic...what's the matter?" kira asked
"i don't know which chocolate nor candy to buy" you said "hyung..which would you choose?.." you added. *i don't think asking hyung willl do me any good. cause she always chooses the chocolate or candy that anne and i don't like* you thought.
while kira was busy helping you choose the chocolate and candies you decided to call anne for help..
~on the phone with anne~
"anne! what are we gonna do?!" you said with a slight fright

"what is it this time?-.-" anne said asking
"well you see.."you said
"WHAT?!" anne dimanded
"we don't know what chocolate and candy to buy for the trip.." you said
" you called me just for that? i feel like killing you ya know" anne said. 
"don't you dare call me over stupid things like that! araso?!" anne said hanging up her phone.
"fine! don't you even dare eat the chocolates and candies that i'm gonna buy!" you said. kira looked at you with a 0.0 expression.
"what?" you said
"who were you talking to?" kira asked
"just anne" you said "what did she say?" kira asked. "oh nothing" you said in a sarcastic way.
"ok then.. lets go and hurry back" kira said.

~Author's p.o.v~

you just grabed some kitkat,3 musketeers,hersheys,cadbury,idaho spud and macadamias. as for candies you took a bag of lollipops, gummy bears,caramel squares,licorice and three bottles of gum. The two of you hurried back to continue packing.