Secrets

Matoki Planet

Please leave comments below and enjoy! 

----------------------------

 

“Move again.” Jongup said. He stared down at Daehyun’s fingers to see movement. Daehyun moved again. Daehyun twitched his eyes opened to see a white ceiling.

“Hey Daehyun, can you hear me?” Jongup asked. Daehyun looked at him with confusion. Jongup called to him again.

“Here, squeeze my hand!” Jongup said. Jongup placed his hand around Daehyun’s. Daehyun suddenly shot up and screamed air out. He grabbed Jongup and tried to talk. But he couldn’t, no matter how much he wanted to talk, nothing came out.

“Calm down, Daehyun.” Jongup said.

“It’s Youngjae! It’s Youngjae! It’s Youngjae!” Daehyun gestured repeatedly over and over again. Jongup hugged his friend.

 “Daehyun, it’s ok. We know…you are safe.” Jongup said. Jongup gave Daehyun a minute before letting go. Daehyun hit Jongup lightly to let go.

“You are hurting me…. Where is everyone?” Daehyun gestured.

“We already locked up Youngjae down below, and the rest of us are in the command room.” Jongup said.

“Well, what are we waiting for.” Daehyun gestured, he pulling the wires off his arm and getting up.

“Woah, woah, we should get the doctor to check you are ok first.” Jongup said. Daehyun sent a silent glare at Jongup.

“Alright, since you do remember…how you got here… Let’s go... But if you feel dizzy… you better tell us…” Jongup said. Daehyun nodded. He helped Daehyun out and helped him to the command room.

--------------------------

The door opened slowly. Youngjae was sitting in the corner when Sunhwa came in.

“Why did you do it?” Sunhwa said.

“What are you talking about?” Youngjae said.

“Why did you hurt my brother?” Sunhwa said.

“Is there evidence or are you just siding with them?” Youngjae said.

“Evidence?” Sunhwa said. Youngjae smirked. Sunhwa had been out of the loop.

“They are blaming me to save themselves. That’s what I personally think.” Youngjae said.

“What? They wouldn’t do that...” Sunhwa said.

“Are you sure?” Youngjae said. Sunhwa was now conflicted. The last four years she got close to Youngjae and Jongup. Himchan always just ordered her around. Yongguk and Zelo were always doing their own thing. And Daehyun was her brother. Through this whole ordeal, she has been out of the loop. With Daehyun unconscious and Youngjae being held, she really wasn’t sure who to believe.

“Well, tell me who you think it is.” Sunhwa said. Youngjae smirked and told her to come closer.

----------------------------

Hyosung had spent an hour looking for the Jieun on the ship with no prevail.

“Every single crew member, Commander Hyosung calls for your assistance.” The com yells.

Hyosung looked at her crewmembers, she handpicked them all. And there she saw, the princess, in the far corner. She sighed.

“Everyone we will be hitting the galaxy barrier in 10 minutes. Let’s keep up the hard work to get our boys home! But you! Solider 1943 come with me.” Hyosung yelled. Hyosung went to her private quarters.

“Jieun, take off the helmet.” Hyosung said.

“Ahhh…” Jieun said. She sat down. Hyosung sighed.

“Do you have any idea what you are doing?” Hyosung said.

“Yes, I want to see my husband, you and Zinger didn’t let me, so I just decided to come on my own.” Jieun said. Hyosung sighed again.

“I can’t believe you.” Hyosung said.

“But you know I’m more interested why you wanted to come.” Jieun said. She looked around Hyosung’s room to see pictures of her and the guys.

“You are close with all of them.” Jieun said.

“Yea, why wouldn’t I? I trained with them, I hung out with them, they are like my family.” Hyosung said. Jieun sat in front of Hyosung bored.

“So, none of them you are interested in.” Jieun said. She looked a picture of Hyosung with Yongguk.

“Yep.” Hyosung said, she walked over to her desk and locked a compartment. Jieun turned around and showed the picture of Yongguk and Hyosung.

“When did you take this?” Jieun asked.

“It was the Spring of 2003.  I finally moved up in the service and Yongguk was in my class.” Hyosung said.

“I think you should put this one down. People might think I stole Yongguk from you.” Jieun said. Hyosung coughed.

“He’s not even my type.” Hyosung said. Jieun looked closer at Hyosung.

“What?” Hyosung said.

“Nothing, I will be in my room if you need me.” Jieun said, taking the photo with her. Hyosung heard the door close and unlocked the desk compartment. She opened her box and sighed. Jieun didn’t see any of it, her personal messages, all in code, all from one person.

“Commander, we are in. We found a small signal coming from WinterFalls.” A soldier said.

“Alright.” Hyosung said.

-----------------------------

“Daehyun!” Zelo yelled and ran up to Daehyun and Jongup.

“Hey you guys.” Daehyun said. Himchan got him a chair.

“Are you ok?” Yongguk asked.

“A lot better then before.” Daehyun gestured.

“You have to tell us what happened?” Yongguk said.

“He wasn’t in his right mind, he was drunk.” Daehyun gestured, looking at Himchan who started with the drinking.

“So, he was drunk? Why didn’t he just admit that?” Jongup said.

“So can we say it was his fault? Or the alcohol?” Himchan said.

“I feel that this isn’t just a random event though.” Daehyun gestured.

“What else do you think?” Yongguk said.

“I don’t know, usually when Youngjae is drunk, he just talks a lot but he actually tried to kill me.” Daehyun gestured.

“So… something is up.” Yongguk said.

“I don’t know.” Daehyun said. It was hard for him, hard on everyone, to blame a friend, comrade, someone you thought wouldn’t shoot you in the back.

“It’s ok, we are all confused on what is happening, let’s just try to get home though.” Jongup said.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!