Afterparty!!!

Matoki Planet

Only two more chapters, BUT lucky for you guys, i am making a small series dedicated to our favorite aliens. 

it's going to be called Matoki: The After Stories!

Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/230255 

Please subscribe! Suggest chapters! Comment! The first chapter will be posted right after Chapter 19. 

Please comment! and Enjoy! Chapter 17! 

------------------------------

 

Himchan was following Zinger nowadays since Hyosung and Daehyun were together most of the time. Daehyun was promoted to a general so he took Himchan’s place.

“Himchan, is there a reason why you are following me?” Zinger asked. Himchan looked around and saw that everyone had paired up. Sunhwa was following Jongup around. Yongguk and Jieun were always together. Zelo was playing with the robots and keeping himself occupied, not like Himchan wanted to hang out with the little robot.

“I don’t want to be anyone’s third wheel.” Himchan said, smiling at Zinger.

“Just because I don’t have a partner doesnt means you need to follow me.” Zinger said.

“Come on, you are going to be bored without me!” Himchan said, following Zinger around.

--------------

“Sunhwa, I think you should stop drinking.” Jongup said. Sunhwa was drunk. She ended up not going to Jongup’s house because one: he ditched her on the way to his house and two: he didn’t open the door for her.

“You are so mean to me! You know that! MOON JONGUP!” Sunhwa said as she grabbed another bottle. Jongup looked at Daehyun who just looked away.

“Uh… come on, you know I think of you as a comrade.” Jongup said. Sunhwa looked at Jongup.

“I’m a girl first!” Sunhwa screamed into Jongup’s ear. Sunhwa collapsed back on her chair. Daehyun finally walked over.

“I don’t know what you did, what’s going on, or care, so just fix it.” Daehyun gestured and took Sunhwa’s house keys out and gave them to Jongup. Before Jongup can argue, Daehyun started walking away.

“Man… I didn’t ask for this.” Jongup said. He grabbed Sunhwa up and started leaving.

-----------------------------

“Everyone, thank you for coming to the wedding!” Jieun said. Yongguk was standing with her but said little words. He let Jieun talk.

“Let the party begin!” Jieun said. She got off the stage and started greeting everyone. Jongup walked up to Yongguk and Jieun.

“I’m so sorry but I have to go, Sunhwa drank too much.” Jongup said.

“It’s ok, she is your girllllfriend….” Yongguk said.

“No......... she is not......... don’t joke around like that.” Jongup said. Jongup turned around and walked away.

“I told you, you big dummy.” Jieun said.

“If you only knew how wrong you are.” Yongguk said. He was staring at Daehyun and Hyosung who were across the room, talking to each other.

“What? What are you talking about? Didn’t you just hear Jongup?” Jieun said. Yongguk nodded his head.

“Yes, yes, you are right. Come on, let’s go greet everyone else.” Yongguk said. He grabbed her hand and started walking.

--------------------------

“Daehyun, I need to tell you something…” Hyosung said. Daehyun was watching everyone dance and drink and play.

“Yea, what’s up?” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung tugged at him.

“Let’s go somewhere private.” Hyosung said.

“Can’t we talk when we go home? The party just started.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung shot a glare at him.

“Alright, alright, let’s go.” Daehyun gestured. They walked out of the room and into a hallway.

“You can tell me now.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung whispered into his ear.

“WHAT! ARE YOU SURE!” Daehyun gestured. He wanted to scream, trust me.

“Yea…………………………I just checked after the ceremony.” Hyosung said.

“Does that mean we have to tell everyone now?” Daehyun gestured.

“I don’t think so. It will be about 10 more weeks before anyone will notice.” Hyosung said.

“That would look bad if no one knew that long….” Daehyun gestured.

“Yea, but we can always explain to them later….” Hyosung said.

“Yea, I guess we can do that.” Daehyun gestured. He looked around before picking Hyosung up.

“I love you!” Daehyun mouthed out. Hyosung smiled at him and hugged him back.

“I love you too.” Hyosung said. She kissed him and he kissed her back. Again and again.

-------------------------------

“Alright, where did my bride’s maid go?” Jieun said. She finally got around to greeting everyone and just wanted to have some time with Hyosung before she tossed the flowers. Jieun fully intended to throw the flowers right to Hyosung.

“I will go look for them… I mean her.” Yongguk said. He didn’t like having a secret from Jieun. But Hyosung’s death threats were a lot worst. He distinctly remembered them walking out. Yongguk opened the door and walked down the hall. He saw Daehyun and Hyosung together walking back and holding hands.

“You guys should just tell everyone.” Yongguk said. Daehyun and Hyosung instantly dropped hands.

“It’s just me.” Yongguk said. Daehyun sighed. Hyosung ran up to Yongguk.

“Hey buddy.” Hyosung said, wrapping her arm around Yongguk’s neck.

“Is something wrong?” Yongguk said. Hyosung smiled and walked back in. Yongguk turned his attention to Daehyun.

“What happened?” Yongguk asked.

“I am going to be a dad.” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk’s mouth went open.

“You keep surprising me….” Yongguk said. Daehyun patted his shoulder.

“I didn’t think it would happen either! But it did. I’m so happy for you! For me!” Daehyun gestured. 

“So, can I tell Jieun?” Yongguk asked.

“No… not at the moment.” Daehyun gestured. Daehyun and Yongguk went back into the wedding room.

---------------------------

“Alright, Hyosung, you caught the flowers. You know what that means?!” Jieun said. Hyosung smirked.

“I don’t need these.” Hyosung said, throwing the flowers to Zinger.

“What?” Zinger said. Himchan was standing right next to her. Zinger looked at him and back at Hyosung, who stuck her thumbs up. Jieun was behind Hyosung who gave Zinger a “fighting!” Zinger sighed and wished that Himchan didn’t see it. But Himchan’s smile grew bigger.

“Don’t you…” Zinger said.

“I know, I know, it’s ok, maybe if we hang out a little more, I will wait for you!” Himchan said. Zinger just sighed.

“This just the beginning?” Yongguk said.

“Of what? Happiness? Yes!” Daehyun gestured.

“I don’t know, I think I had too many surprises today.” Yongguk said.

“That’s marriage for you. It’s a hard road my friend, but the reward is so good.” Daehyun gestured.

“I feel like we forgot about something though?” Yongguk said.

“I don’t know?” Daehyun gestured.

-------------------------------------

“So, where was my invite?” Youngjae asked.

“Prisoner 104593, SHUT UP!” The prison guard said. Youngjae sat in his jail cell, listening to the wedding in the background.

“I wished it was me….” Youngjae said.