The Ship

Matoki Planet

Another chapter!! It's getting exciting! Please leave comments and enjoy! 

-----------------------------

 

“There isn’t anything I can do til we land.” Youngjae said. Yongguk slammed the table. He was upset. This was suppose to be the best day of his life and it was the total opposite.

“Everyone! Daehyun is stable!” Sunhwa said. Yongguk was the first to react.

“Is he awake?” Yongguk said. Sunhwa looked down.

“He isn’t awake. I don’t know when he’s going to wake up either.” Sunhwa said. Yongguk scratched his head. He didn’t know what else he could do.

“Alright, we are landing in 5 minutes.”Youngjae said.

“I think Hyosung knows we are here.” Himchan said, arriving into the commander room.

“We found out too late, the signal was too weak to get a good message across.” Himchan said.

“Well, we should keep hidden until we can get home. If the other planets catch wind, that we are here, Matoki will be in danger.” Yongguk said.

“Alright, well, I have already received information about Winterfalls. Lucky for us, it is deserted.” Himchan said.

“We can work with that.” Yongguk said.

“It seems like Zelo is finally charged too.” Jongup said. Zelo slowly started moving again.

“That’s great, we can use another soldier.” Yongguk said.

-------------------

This was all great news for everyone but Youngjae. He could change the coordinates easily but everyone would know he did it. He could easily turn the ship around but he didn’t.

“Landing, right, let’s crash this baby.” Youngjae said. He locked the wheel in a 60 degree angle and left the cockpit.

“Hey guys! We are landing!” Youngjae said. Right as he said that, the ship slammed onto the planet hard. Everyone tried to grab onto things for safety. The ship sled for 400 meters before it finally came to a halt.

“What kind of landing was that?” Himchan screamed. He got up and looked around. The ship was a mess. The ship was not flyable.

“I couldn’t control it.” Youngjae said, getting up. He looked around and saw a piece of metal stabbed into his leg.

“Oh my god, Daehyun!” Sunhwa screamed and started running.

“Jongup! Jongup!?” Zelo asked. Jongup was slumped over and not moving.

“Jongup! Jongup! Yongguk! Jongup!” Zelo screamed. Yongguk hit the small robot lightly. His head was dizzy but he was fine. He got up and looked at Jongup.

“Hey! Jongup are you ok?” Yongguk said. Jongup was in the fetal position. He finally lifted his head.

“Crap, what happened?”Jongup asked, sitting up.

“Don’t know. But it seems we are going to be here for a while.” Yongguk said. Yongguk sighed again. He walked outside. Winterfalls was literally like it’s name. Winter falls all day, all night. It was freezing cold.

“Alright, we should patch the ship up before the temperature gets any worse.” Yongguk said.

-------------------------

“Daehyun!” Sunhwa screamed, looking at Daehyun who was still unconscious. He was strapped into his bed.

“Oh my god, I think I lost like 10 years of my life.” Sunhwa said. She walked up to Daehyun who was still unchanged from the last time she saw him.

“Daehyun, you have to wake up so everyone know can finally know what happened to you.” Sunhwa said. Youngjae suddenly walked into the small hospital ward.

“What happened?” Youngjae said. He was holding onto his wounded leg.

“I’ll get the doctor.” Sunhwa said. Youngjae watched her leave and walked slowly towards Daehyun.

“Why did this happen? You are my friend but you have your god damn loyalty to Yongguk. Because he’s your leader, your friend, or because he saved you when you became a mute? I still think of you as a friend but just this once, do this one thing for me, and just sleep. Never wake up.” Youngjae said. He heard footsteps coming and hopped back to his medical bed. Daehyun’s fingers twitched.

----------------------------

So what happened?” Himchan said. 

“I don’t know.” Yongguk said. He remembered Daehyun switching with him to pilot and he went to straight to bed.

“That’s right… Sunhwa was complaining about something so I treated them to a drink but I went to sleep after two bottles.” Himchan said.

“I followed right after you.” Jongup said. Zelo was in the background, cleaning things up.

“He was still charging.” Himchan said.

“Zelo?”Zelo said. Everyone waved him to continue cleaning.

“So that leaves Sunhwa, Daehyun, and Youngjae last night.” Himchan said.

“So now what, Youngjae is like Daehyun’s best friend and Sunhwa is Daehyun’s sister.” Jongup said.

“I think something is wrong with Youngjae.” Yongguk said.

“Let’s not jump to conclusions now.” Himchan said.

“Exactly, we need evidence.” Jongup said.

“I got this bad feeling from him, like this morning.” Yongguk said.

“I know he didn’t wake up but that doesn’t mean he did it?” Jongup said.

“I know you guys are not the really friends but he is a good solider.” Himchan said.

“I’m just confused. What about the coordinates? He should have been able to fix that. But yet we are here.” Yongguk said.

“So he knocked out Daehyun, the only other person who would be able to fix it.” Jongup said.

“That’s true, Daehyun is the second smartest here.” Himchan said.

“Ok, but why would he want to change the coordinates in the first place?” Yongguk said. Everyone thought about it.

“Zelo! Zelo!” Zelo screamed. Everyone looked towards him.

“What? Did you break something?” Yongguk asked.

“Zelo!” Zelo screamed and pointed to his ears.

“Hahaha, does your robot have something its ear?” Himchan said. Yongguk smacked Himchan in the back of the head. Zelo glared at him.

“Oh! I remember! I accidently pulled it one time.” Jongup said.

“What?” Himchan said.

“It’s like a camera, you pull them and he replays them back to you.” Jongup said. Zelo nodded and went back to his charger.

“That’s right, and he was facing the cockpit when he was charging.” Yongguk said.

“Good defected robot.” Himchan said. Zelo looked at him with fire in his eyes.

“Stop calling him a robot, he is Zelo.”  Yongguk said. Yongguk pulled Zelo’s ears and his eyes projected a screen out for everyone to see.

A cut when Yongguk left the cockpit… Daehyun started eating food while piloting… Daehyun and Hyosung were talking…To the moment Youngjae approached Daehyun… their struggle… and when Youngjae just left right after….

“IT’S YOUNGJAE!” Everyone screamed.