Welcome Back!

Matoki Planet

Please leave comments! and Enjoy! 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

Yongguk killed the last beast and looked around. The mission was simple, defend Matoki and conquer Zooland, except it took four years.

“Alright, let’s go home.” Yongguk said. He picked up Zelo who was lying on his side. He ran out of batteries in the middle of the fighting.

“Hey Himchan, how are you?” Yongguk called out on his walkie.

“We are good here, Youngjae got scraped up here but we are fine.” Himchan reported.

“Great, let’s meet up at base to pack up.” Yongguk said. Daehyun can be seen from afar.

“Daehyun, let’s go.” Yongguk called out. Daehyun nodded and ran over to Yongguk. Daehyun wasn’t always a mute, he became mute 5 years ago when someone got a clean cut cross his throat and has not been able to talk since.

Daehyun poked Yongguk and gestured “Home?”

 “Yea, we finally get to go home.” Yongguk said. He looked at Daehyun with a smile on his face. Daehyun didn’t have to ask to know what Yongguk was smiling about. The Princess.

-----------------------------------

“Zinger, Hyosung, I heard they were coming home?” Jieun screamed through the building.

“Yea! I received a small signal from them. We will know more when they come back.” Hyosung said.

“You remember what you said last time… right…” Jieun asked Zinger, she was still out of breath.

“What are you?” Zinger asked. Hyosung smiled and whispered into her ear.

“Oh, how could I forget?” Zinger said. She looked at Jieun and just smiled. Jieun smiled.

“Hyosung, prepare, the princess has a lot to do before they come back.” Zinger said. Hyosung smiled.

“Let’s go!” Hyosung said.

-------------------------------------

“So, what is the first thing you are going when we get home?” Sunhwa asked.  

“I have to report to the commander.” Himchan said. Daehyun raised his hand and gestured, “I’m coming with you.”

“Why do you need to go?” Sunhwa asked.

“You don’t need to know.”  Daehyun gestured.

“Hey, I’m your sister, you have to tell me!” Sunhwa said. Daehyun just shook his head and sealed his lips.

“HMPH! Jongup! Youngjae! What are you going to do?” Sunhwa asked.

“Sleep.” Youngjae and Jongup said. Sunhwa sighed. She looked for Yongguk but he was busy flying the ship back and Zelo was still charging.

“You guys are no fun.” Sunhwa said.

“If you want, I’ll get a drink with you.” Himchan said.

“Thank you!” Sunhwa said, pointing to everyone who didn’t offer.

“It’s not like we would say “No’” Everyone said.

Daehyun sat next to Yongguk. Yongguk looked at his mute friend.

“What’s up?” Yongguk asked.

“You remember the promise?” Daehyun asked. Yongguk smiled at his friend.

“I remember.” Yongguk said. Yongguk patted his friend’s back for remembering. Daehyun smiled and sat next to Yongguk in silence.

“You know you are my best man. Because I remembered that too.” Yongguk said.

“I didn’t know if you would remember that part.” Daehyun thought. Daehyun gestured to Yongguk to let him pilot. Yongguk nodded and went to his private quarters. His smile got bigger every minute they got closer to Matoki. He landed on his bed and looked at his photo with Jieun.

------------------------------------

“They will be here in 5 hours.” Hyosung screamed. She had been busy preparing everything she forgot to report back to Zinger and Jieun.

 “I don’t know where my ring went!” Jieun screamed.

“Jieun! Calm down, I have it.” Zinger said. She was happy for the princess; Jieun had been waiting since the war started.

FLASHBACK:

“I don’t know how long I’m going to be gone.” Yongguk said. Jieun hugged him tightly.

“I don’t want you to go.” Jieun said. Yongguk grabbed her face and looked into her eyes.

“You know why I need to go, to protect you, to protect everyone.” Yongguk said. Jieun had tears in her eyes. She knew the stakes yet she didn’t care. Someone knocked and came into the room. It was Daehyun.

“What!” Yongguk screamed. Daehyun silently gave Yongguk a small box. Yongguk came back to his senses and smiled at his friend. Daehyun silently left the way he came in. Jieun looked at him confusedly.

“I know this is probably not how you wanted to be asked.” Yongguk said, getting down on one leg. Jieun cupped .

“Will you marry me?” Yongguk said. Jieun nodded.

“Yes!!! Yes!!” Jieun said. She threw herself on him.

“I don’t know how long I’m going to be gone but this ring will let you know, I will be back for you.” Yongguk said. Jieun nodded. Another knock on the door, this time it wasn’t Daehyun. It was Youngjae.

“We need to go, general.” Youngjae said.

“I will be there in a minute.” Yongguk said. Youngjae looked at the princess. He had a little crush for her.

“Wait, why are you here? With him?” Youngjae said.  Daehyun suddenly came in and quickly pulled Youngjae out.

“I will wait for you.” Jieun said. She kissed Yongguk for the last time.

FLASHBACK ENDED