Wedding, Again?

Matoki Planet

It's official, Chapter 19 will be the last chapter. 

I may create something like a sequel of oneshots but i have not decided on it. Comments? Suggestions? Thoughts? lol. 

Anyways, enjoy this chapter and comment! 

---------------------

 

Two weeks passed. Youngjae was charged as a traitor to all of Matoki. Zinger cleared everything up with the city. Yongguk, Daehyun, Jongup, Sunhwa, Himchan and even Zelo were awarded the green cross along with all the fallen warriors of Matoki. Youngjae survived his surgery, becoming half robot.

----------------

“Did I do this right?” Yongguk said. Daehyun stared at him and just shook his head.

“It’s the fourth time. Do you want me to show you a how to do video?” Daehyun gestured.

“You do it for me?” Yongguk said.

“I am not going to do it for you.” Daehyun gestured.

“Why not? You are obviously a pro.” Yongguk said, pointing at Daehyun's done tie. Daehyun sighed. Yea, his tie was done but it was because Hyosung did it for him.

“No. You do it.” Daehyun said, showing the video for Yongguk again while Yongguk follows along with it.

“What is taking so long?” Hyosung said. She likes to barge in when she wants.

“He is having problems.” Daehyun gestured.

“Yes! Hyosung help me!” Yongguk screamed. Hyosung looked at Daehyun. They both sighed.

“Seriously, you two are the same people!” Hyosung said. She started helping Yongguk with his tie.

“What’s happening with Jieun?!”Yongguk said.

“Calm down, she is going crazy with her hair.” Hyosung said, finishing the tie.

“Figures…” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung nodded.

“Just don’t worry about it.”Hyosung said. Yongguk looked at the mirror to see his tie. Hyosung sat down next to Daehyun.

“She is good at tying ties. I wonder…” Yongguk said. He turned around to see Hyosung and Daehyun talking to each other.

“SO, you two….” Yongguk said. Hyosung shot a glare at Yongguk.

“Is there something you want to ask me?” Hyosung said. Yongguk gulped.

“YES!” Yongguk screamed. Hyosung crept closer but Daehyun stopped her. Hyosung turned around to look at Daehyun.

“Maybe we can tell him?” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung smiled and turned back at Yongguk. Hyosung smile turned into a smirk.

“You wanted to ask?” Hyosung said. Yongguk sighed.

“Are you two dating?” Yongguk said.

“Nope.” Hyosung said. Yongguk looked confused. Daehyun sat back down.

“Then you two are?” Yongguk said. Hyosung looked at Daehyun, who just nodded. Hyosung took her gloves off. Daehyun ed his shirt.

“WOAH! WOAH!” Yongguk said, covering his eyes. Hyosung rolled her eyes and showed Yongguk her hand while Daehyun showed him his necklace. They both carried identical rings. Yongguk took a minute or two to process everything.

“Wait…….Wait……Wait……Wait………Wait…… you two are married? Since when? Does Zinger know? When did you guys even start? OH MY GOD!” Yongguk said, he sat down. Hyosung put her gloves back on and Daehyun started buttoning up his shirt.

“Look, Yongguk, no one knows.” Hyosung said.

“Including Zinger and my sister.” Daehyun gestured.

“When did this start happen?” Yongguk said.

“Um… 4th grade?” Hyosung said.

“It was 5th grade.” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk waved his hands.

“You guys started as 5th graders?” Yongguk said. Hyosung slapped Yongguk at the back of the head.

“We met in 5th grade, of course, Matoki was much different then it is now.” Hyosung said. Daehyun nodded. At the time, Matoki was separated into two regions and co-existence was restricted.

“My family was from the north but that didn’t stop me from coming to the south to study. I met Hyosung in a study class.” Daehyun said. Hyosung nodded.

“That is why we never talked about each other. We were enemies.” Hyosung said.

“It got dangerous for me to keep crossing over so I stopped coming to school.” Daehyun gestured.

“But when Matoki was united 2 years later, we were able to met again.” Hyosung said. Hyosung transferred to the North to study with Daehyun.

“The next 4 years were great until I turned 17, when my dad passed away.” Hyosung said. Hyosung’s dad was the leading officer in the South. Hyosung returned to the South to be trained as the next general.

“I followed after I graduated.” Daehyun said. Sunhwa followed Daehyun after he came up. Yongguk looked at the both of them. They were so sneaky.

“Wait, when did you get married?” Yongguk said.

“One year under your squad, we got married.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung nodded.

“How did you hide it so well?” Yongguk said.

“Like we are going to tell you?” Daehyun gestured. Yongguk looked at Hyosung.

“We were smart about it.” Hyosung said.

“Besides, we don’t want public attention, you get enough of that.” Daehyun said.

“That’s true. We will eventually tell everyone but just not now.” Hyosung said. She crept up to Yongguk.

“Since you know, you better not say anything or you can be like Youngjae.” Hyosung said. Yongguk nodded.

“Stop scaring him…. He’s probably scared enough about the wedding.” Daehyun gestured. Hyosung kissed Daehyun on the cheek.

“I will see you later.” Hyosung said and went back to Jieun’s room.

“I am not nervous about my wedding anymore.” Yongguk said. Daehyun sat down.

“That’s good.” Daehyun gestured.

“So, no one knows.” Yongguk said. Daehyun shot him a glare.

“No one, we got married so long ago anyways.” Daehyun gestured.

“Where?” Yongguk said.

“In the North….” Daehyun gestured.

“You guys don’t have a hidden child, do you?” Yongguk said.

“No, everyone would notice then.” Daehyun gestured.

“You guys are crazy.” Yongguk said.

“Can we turn the focus back on you.” Daehyun gestured. Zelo ran in.

“Yongguk, Daehyun, it’s time for the wedding!” Zelo screamed. He was dressed in a suit.

“Alright, I’m cool. I can do this.” Yongguk said.

“Do you have the rings?” Daehyun gestured.

“Yep! I’m going to be the best ring boy!” Zelo screamed. Daehyun patted Zelo and started walking out with Yongguk.

-------------------

“I Bang Yongguk, take you Song Jieun, to be my wedded wife. To have and to hold, from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish ‘til death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.” Yongguk said. Zinger looked at Jieun.

“I Song Jieun, take you Bang Yongguk, to be my wedded husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish ‘til death do us part. And hereto I pledge you my faithfulness.” Jieun said.

“I, now, pronounce you wife and husband. You may kiss the bride.” Zinger said. Jieun and Yongguk kissed passionately. Daehyun and Hyosung smiled at each other. Everyone clapped.