Rescue Mission

Matoki Planet

Please comment and Enjoy! 

----------------------------

 

“Hey, why was Daehyun talking to Hyosung?” Himchan said. Yongguk hit Himchan in the back of the head.

“He was reporting to her, you saw the play time, we were probably in the same galaxy.” Jongup said.

“He does a better job then you. We should make him general.” Yongguk said.

“Awww, don’t do that.” Himchan said.

“Youngjae!” Zelo screamed. Everyone looked around.

“Where is he?” Himchan said.

“He injured his leg so he went….” Yongguk said.

“DAEHYUN!” Everyone screamed and started running.

-------------------

Hyosung hugged Zinger and Jieun and walked into her ship. She was prepared to fight if necessary to get everyone safely home.

“So, where are you going?” Zinger asked.

“I’m going to head towards Winterfalls.” Hyosung said.

“Alright, what about Wintermelon?” Jieun asked.

“If they are there, we will get news back about them.” Zinger said. Hyosung nodded.

“I’ll be back soon.” Hyosung said.

-----------------

Everyone ran to the hospital wing. Sunhwa was sitting outside.

“Where is Daehyun?” Himchan asked. Sunhwa was surprised everyone was here.

“He’s inside.” Sunhwa said.

“Youngjae!” Zelo screamed.

“He’s inside too.” Sunhwa said. Yongguk and Jongup ran in first. Youngjae was sitting next to Daehyun. His hurt leg was wrapped up.

“What’s up guys?” Youngjae said.

“What are you doing?” Yongguk asked.

“Nothing, relaxing, I guess.” Youngjae said.

“We need you to step away from Daehyun.” Himchan said. Youngjae shot a glance at Yongguk and then Jongup, but he couldn’t read the situation.

“Alright, you guys are pretty weird.” Youngjae said, stepping away from Daehyun. Jongup went behind Youngjae and cuffed him.

“I’m sorry but this is for you own good.” Jongup said. Youngjae turned towards Jongup.

“What did I do?” Youngjae said. Jongup looked at Himchan and Yongguk.

“I’m sorry, but you were the one that injured Daehyun.” Himchan said. Youngjae looked at Yongguk and Sunhwa who was shocked by the news. He gained his composure back.

“I don’t know what you are talking about?” Youngjae asked.

“You don’t know or you don’t remember?” Himchan said. Youngjae just shook his shoulders up.

“We are going to have to lock you up for the time being.” Yongguk said.

“I don’t understand I didn’t do anything.” Youngjae said. He was taken to prisoner ward with Jongup.  Everyone watched Youngjae get taken away. Youngjae didn’t even look back at them.

“I don’t understand what is going on.” Sunhwa said.

“Don’t worry about it, all I want you to do is protect your brother.” Yongguk said.

“But I want to be part of this discussion.” Sunhwa said.

“Someone needs to stay with Daehyun, and we need to figure out how to get out of here. So please, just stay here. Alright?” Himchan said.

“Fine.” Sunhwa said. Sunhwa sat back down next to Daehyun. Daehyun was still unconscious.

---------------------

Yongguk, Zelo, and Himchan walk back to the command room.

“She listens to you well.” Yongguk said.

“Yea because I’m her general.” Himchan said.

“What does that make me?” Yongguk said.

“No one.” Himchan said.

“Zelo!” Zelo yelled behind them.

“You are no one either.” Himchan said. Zelo shot a glare at Himchan.

“Maybe we should check it out again, there is no audio on you.” Yongguk said, grabbing Zelo’s face to see if there was anything like that.

“Sorry.” Zelo said.

“It is not your fault.” Yongguk said.

“Maybe we should get a better robot.” Himchan said. Zelo shot a glare at Himchan.

“Kill: Himchan!” Zelo said. Himchan stepped behind Yongguk.

“Ok, seriously, let’s figure it out.” Yongguk said.

--------------------------

“I’m sorry.”Jongup said. He placed Youngjae in a cell.

“Why am I here?” Youngjae said.

“You are the one that injured Daehyun.” Jongup said.

“And you just figured that out by what?” Youngjae said. Jongup sighed at Youngjae.

“I can’t tell you.” Jongup said.

“You guys are treating me like an enemy now?” Youngjae said.

“You put that on yourself the moment you whacked Daehyun with a chair and fixed the ship to crash here, you became an enemy.” Jongup said. He left Youngjae.

Youngjae sighed as he thought about yesterday’s events. He was drunk but he remembered everything.

“Was there a camera? How did they know it was me…” Youngjae said. He started smirking.

“Pft… Enemy, so that’s how they are treating me…” Youngjae said.

-------------------------

“Hyosung, how are you?” Zinger said.

“We are doing great, it’s probably going to take another 6 hours to get to Winterfalls though.” Hyosung said.

“When do you think you will be able to establish contact with them?” Zinger asked.

“Probably 2 hours. I need to get into the same galaxy as them.” Hyosung reported.

“Alright, we will be waiting for you. Right, Jieun.” Zinger said, turning around to see no one with her.

“Where did she go?” Zinger said.

“She was with you when I left, right?” Hyosung said.

“That’s what I thought.” Zinger said.

“CRAP!” Both Hyosung and Zinger said.  

------------------

Jongup went to see Daehyun before going back up to the commander room.

“Hey, can you take a shift?” Sunhwa asked.

“Sure, I guess.” Jongup said.

“Thanks.” Sunhwa said. She slipped out. Jongup stared at Daehyun who was asleep.

“Hey, Daehyun… You gotta wake up soon.” Jongup said. Daehyun’s fingers twitched. Jongup perked up.