Revelations

Matoki Planet

Been busy!! but!! CRAZY CONNECTIONS like Kdramas! 

Anyways, Please enjoy and comment!! 

------------------

 

“That guy!” Jieun said.

“What?” Yongguk said. He was confused and concerned.

“I told you, there was a particular creeper that was talking to me among all the other pursers. He gave me a creepy love letter like 8 years ago.” Jieun said.

“Really, that guy was Youngjae…. But at that time, you also thought I was a creep. ” Yongguk said. Jieun was popular among the guys in Matoki, so getting creepers and love confessions was sorta normal.

“You weren’t a creep more like a stalker!” Jieun said.

“How can you say that? If I remember correctly, you were THE stalker?” Yongguk said.

FLASHBACK

-- 8 years ago --

Jieun had spent a week debating what to do with Yongguk’s confession. She had many guys confess to her but somehow she felt safe with Yongguk. He was scary on the outside but he was like a big teddy bear on the inside. She held onto his letter and decided to go find Hyosung. Hyosung had been friends with him and a guy named Himchan. If Jieun were going to find him he would be with Hyosung. She finally found Hyosung at the military base.

“Ahhh… I knew she would be with him...” Jieun said. She was about to walk towards them when she saw another group. She saw another group of people approaching them. Sunhwa, Daehyun and Jongup showed up. Jieun hid behind a wall.

“Hey, we are the new recruits. I’m Daehyun.” Daehyun said, giving his hand out to Hyosung. Hyosung was already a general at the time.

“Hello, I am Hyosung.” Hyosung said, smiling at Daehyun.

“And I am Himchan.” Himchan said, grabbing Daehyun’s hand from Hyosung.

“This is Jongup and Sunhwa, my sister.” Daehyun said. Daehyun was able to talk at the time.

“I’m Himchan.” Himchan said, introducing himself to Sunhwa. Hyosung pulled Himchan back.

“This is Yongguk. He is second in command of this team.” Hyosung said.

“Nice to meet you.” They said.

“Hey! Welcome to the team.” Yongguk said. Jieun stared at Yongguk. She had met him a couple of times with Hyosung and for awhile she thought he wasn’t interested in her since he spent most of the time talking to Hyosung. Jieun took a deep breath.

“HYOSUNG!” Jieun screamed, running towards them.

“Isn’t that the princess?” Daehyun said.

“Yea, she is a clumsy one.” Hyosung said.

“Awww, don’t make fun of her, she is kinda cute.” Yongguk said, smiling.

“She still didn’t respond to your confession?” Hyosung said. She stopped Yongguk from confessing to Jieun like 4 times already before she gave up.

“Yea, but that was like a week ago…” Yongguk said.

“So, don’t cry to me when she rejects you.” Hyosung said.

“She is running right, it can’t be that bad.” Yongguk said.

“Come on, let’s get a drink and leave these two alone.” Hyosung said. She knew she wasn’t the one Jieun wanted to call for. She directed everyone to the bar. Yongguk stayed behind to wait for the princess who was clearly a weak runner.

“Where are they going?” Jieun finally said. Yongguk towered her and she had nowhere to run.

“Who are you looking for?” Yongguk said. Jieun looked up and shoved the letter at Yongguk.

“I have been trying to find you for a week.” Jieun said. Yongguk smirked.

“You know, we seen each other all week.” Yongguk said. Jieun knew but every time she was about to say something, she suddenly didn’t want to speak up.

“Yea!” Jieun screamed. Yongguk was confused.

“What?” Yongguk said, bending down to her eye level.

“I said yes….” Jieun said. Yongguk looked at her with a smile.

“Yes to what? I didn’t even ask a question.” Yongguk said.

“Yes…. I’ll be your girlfriend…” Jieun said. Yongguk laughed.

“You are shy! Awww, aren’t you cute.” Yongguk said, grabbing her hand.

“Where are we going?” Jieun said, covered her body.

“We are going to tell people because you are mine now!” Yongguk said. Jieun stiffened.

“Wait, I change my mind.” Jieun said. Yongguk picked her up and she didn’t really have a choice. He didn’t see it but Jieun was smiling.

FLASHBACK ENDED

“I was not a stalker!” Jieun said.

“Whatever you say.” Yongguk said.

“Wait, so did Youngjae confess to you before or after we started dating?” Yongguk said.

“It was before I met you.” Jieun said.

“Hmm…. That’s why I don’t remember.” Yongguk said.

“He never really hung with you guys.” Jieun said.

“Well, he didn’t join my crew until the draft. But you should have been him while he was your bodyguard.” Yongguk said.

“No, because bodyguards were to wear those funny helmets. I didn’t see their faces.” Jieun said. Yongguk only knew because he read his profile.

“That’s right….” Yongguk said.

“Hold up! If he was my bodyguard…. Then he knows my daily lifestyle.” JIeun said. She buried her face into Yongguk’s chest. Yongguk patted her back.

“We really need to find out more about him.” Yongguk said.

“Let’s go to Hyosung.” Jieun said.

------------------

“Youngjae….” Hyosung said. Himchan reported everything, including everything that happened the last 4 years.

“So, we need to find that escape pod before anything else happens.” Hyosung said.

“It is ahead of us about?” Himchan said.

“It is ahead about 2 hours because Yongguk and Jieun took their time getting back on the ship.” Hyosung said. She looked at the space map.

“But it seems like he was going back to Matoki.” Hyosung said.

“Does an escape pod even have enough to get back to Matoki?” Himchan asked.

“Yea. A one way trip.” Hyosung said.

“How long are before we reach our galaxy. Maybe another 5 hours.” Hyosung said.

“So, if Youngjae is 2 hours ahead of us, he will be able to tell Zinger anything he wants.” Himchan said.

“Let him, Zinger isn’t stupid.” Hyosung said. Yongguk and Jieun entered the room.

“What is it?” Hyosung said.

“Did you know that Youngjae was her bodyguard.” Yongguk said.

“Yea, he wanted to be in your unit.” Hyosung said. Yongguk tilted his head.

“Why?” Hyosung said.

“Jieun just remembered him as being a creepy stalker person.” Yongguk said.

“You mean that creepy guy that was stalking you before you started dating Yongguk?” Hyosung said. Jieun nodded.

“That explains everything!” Himchan said. Everyone looked at him.

“What?” Hyosung said. Himchan smirked.

“I don’t know.” Himchan said.

“Can we demote him?” Yongguk said. Himchan clung onto Yongguk.

“Don’t do that!” Himchan said. Hyosung sighed.

“Why don’t we call it a night? We have been though a lot.” Yongguk said. Hyosung agreed. Jieun dragged Yongguk to her room.

“Hyosung… are you really going to demote me?” Himchan said.

“No.” Hyosung said. Himchan smiled and ran off to his room. Hyosung went back to her room. Daehyun was sleeping. Hyosung sat next to him. Daehyun stirred awake.

“You’re back?” Daehyun said. Hyosung stared at him.

“Only one night together...” Hyosung said, lying next to him. Daehyun nodded.