I Can Defend Myself!

Unbreakable

I Will Not Update If There Are No Comments...The Less Comments, The slower The Upddates Will Be. You Have Been Warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at Ren. I was still sick. And all of my brothers, Xander, Eli, Kevin, Soohyun, Hoon, AJ, Kibum, and Dongho all came to see me. All of them. 

"Does she look pale to you?" Eli

"I think she needs tea" Hoon

"Do you want a massage?" Dongho

"She needs sleep." Xander

"Shh! Your giving her a head ache!" Kevin

"How did this happen?" Soohyun

"Do we have any medicen?" Kibum

"Lets leave her to Kiseop." AJ

"Thank you! Go! I'll be fine!" I said, waving for the to leave. The nodded, hugged me, and left. I sighed in relief. Finally. My room had started to feel crowded. 

I stood unsteadily, and made my way to my closet. I pulled on a pair of more comfortable pj's and walked out to the kitchen.

JR and Hyuna were making out on the sofa as I walked past. I scolwed, but neither looked up.  I reached into the freezer, and grabbed an ice pack. 

I sighed as it touched my forehead. "Soooo goood." I mumbled. I walked back to my room, flipping the couple off as I passed. I sat back down on my bed. "I hate my life~" I grumbled into my pillow.

A FEW DAYS LATER~

I walked out into the courtyard with my tray, and almost dropped it as Baekho put his arm around me. "Hi Oppa." I said, smiling at him. He gave me a once over

"Are you sure your okay?" He asked, concerned. I'd recovered the day before, but my friends were still concered. 

"I'm fine." I sighed. How many times was I going to have to say that? He nodded, and led me to the table we sat everyday.

We were all almost done with our food when suddenly Ren stood up. "Hey! We didn't get to play tag the other day!" He complained. We all looked at each other.

Kiseop spoke up from beside me. "He's right. We should play now, before lunch is over." He glanced at his watch. "almost an hour. Lets go." We stood up and duumped our trays.

"Nose goes!" I yelled, touching my nose.

"Nose goes!"

Nose goes!"

"Nose goes!"

"Nose goes!"

Nose goes!" I laughed.

"Your it Aaron!" With that, I sped away through the courtyard. I saw Beakho from the corner of my eye, as he ran towards a tree. I ducked behind a bush. There was rustling beside me, and Minhyun appeared. He held a finger to his lips. I could hear Aaron counting from where I was. I snorted, covering my mouth to keep in a laugh. I could hear Aaron roaming around out in the courtyard, extremely noisy. He quickly foun Ren, and the game started over again. This time, though, I jumped up in the branches of a tree. 

I watched as Ren came to stand right under my branch. It was too easy. I shimmed a bit closer, bent my knees, and jumped, landing squarly on his back. He groaned, and we both went down. I rolled off laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. 

"Ow. This isn't funny." Ren pouted, looking more adorable than anything. I patted his head, stood up, and called to the others that the round was over.Baekho appeared one tree over, landing gracefully with both feet planted evenly. Aaron and Minhyun came out from under a lunch table, giggling. They had no doubt seen Ren and I go down.  I laughed again, and closed my eyes, counting loudly.

My turn was over quickly, seeing as Minhyun has been in the middle of the courtyard, pretending, almost willing himself, to be a tree. He gave me a look, but started counting. As I went to hide, I saw JR walk past out of the corner of my eye. I rolled my eyes, and dove around a corner of the school, into a little path of concerte between buildings I had never seen before. I group of 5 mean looking guys turned to glaring at me, and one stood up, walking towards me slowly. I geared myself up to run or fight, when there was a crunch of boots behind me. My hope dropped a bit. I was blocked off from running.

Instead of feeling the grip of a hand on my neck, one my moved pat me, towards the guy coming closer, and made a waving gesture. The man stopped, shrugged, and went back to his buddy. *WHAT THE HECK?1? My borthers are all gang members! I can handle it!* I was going to turn around to chew this guy out, but he beat me to it. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me back around the corner, and slammed me into the wall. 

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?" It was JR. I felt myself fill with anger and resentment. I opened my mouth to defend myself, but he was on a roll, his nails digging into my shoulder. "What if it had been BEAST? Or TEEN TOP? What if it hadn't been friends of mine, and you were alone?!? You coud have been killed! Don't ever go into that part of the yard again!" He huffed in anger, and so did I. I pushhed him back.

"Your not my father! I can handle myself, thank you very much! My brothers are gang members! I can fight!" I yelled back, my face burning with rage. By now, all of NU'EST and Kiseop (Where ever he had been durring the game), had gathered to watch.

"FINE! Ms. Princess! Defeand yourself, by yourself! See if I come to save you! See if I even care!" He turned away and stormed off. Kiseop was by my side insantly, and wiped some sweat of my face. 

"What was that about?"