Chapter 2

Unbreakable

I put my key in the lock, turn and walked into my new dorm. Only to freeze in my tracks. In front of me, was a guy, drippind wet, in nothing but a towel. And he was hot. He had silky black hair, bronze skin, and very nice abs. I covered my eyes.

"Dude! Put some clothes on!" I hissed, my cheeks going red. I heard him chuckle. I peeked through my hands, and saw him zipping up a pair of jeans. I sighed in relief. "Thank you." I said. I looked around our dorm. The walls were a pale peachish color, with white trim. I gasped as I caught a look at the view from the window. I could see practicly all of Seoul. "It's beautiful." I whispered. The guy laughed again.

"Its prettier than you, thats for sure." I spun to face him, and had to tear my eyes from his tanned torso. I glared.

"Excuse me?" I hissed, my voice edged with warning. He laughed again.

"Your either deaf or stupid, because I clearly said its prettier than you."

"How are you anyway?"

"JR. And you are?"

"Pissed off." I growled at him.

"I can tell. Now your name?"

"Jessica." He smirked, and walked off. What was his problem?

I walked into the empty bedroom, which I guess was mine. I started unpacking my things. Around an hour ater, I looked up, and was startled to have an adorable blonde boy watching me from the doorway. "Hello." I said. "I'm Jessica. Who ae you?"

"I'm Ren. Leader Of the gang, NU'EST." He said proudly. How could shuch a cutie be a gang leader.

"Are you in this dorm too?" I was curious as to how often I would be seeing him.

"No. I'm here the have a Gang meeting with JR." He said simply. I nodded, even though I had no idea what they would be doing at a Gang meeting. Discussing who to rob next, maybe? Ren inclinded his head towards the main room, gesturing for me to follow. I walked out, and was suprised to see JR and three other boys I didn't know. Ren introduced me, and in turn, the guys introduced themselves. 

I sat there through the gang meeting, and was surprised by what they discussed. They weren't causing very much trouble, but trying to keep some u-kiss gang from killing innocents. They got off topic easily though, and I wasn't much help with that. I was just a big distraction. At one point, Ren tried to eat my hair. That was not cool.

When the guys had finally left, I sighed and stared at  JR.

"What?" He asked.

I turned my stare into a glare. "Nothing"

AND SO IT HAS BEGUN