Chapter 3

Unbreakable

I sat down at a lunch table across from Kiseop. "Hes so cold." I complained. After two weeks living with JR, I didn't want to live any more.  Kiseop, having heard this one thousand times, rolled his eyes.  I gave him a look. "Oh speak of the devil, there he is." JR was walking towards a pretty blonde girl, his movements lazy, and arrogent. I wanted to smack him.

Kiseop looked over his shoulder and sighed. "He probablt going to use a play boy card." I laughed at that. *Of course he would, hes JR* "At least something good can come of this," Kiseop gestured at the girl. "Thats Hyuna. She evil. She destroy him." I sat back to watch it unfold.

And it wasn't what I expected. As soon as JR was in range, Hyna was all over him. ((Sorry if you like her)) Grinding up against him. *What a * I thought. She went for his lips, but he dodged. I read his lips as he said, 'Not here.' Hyuna nodded, and the slipped off.

My eyes were on JR, so I didn't see the gang when they sat down. I heard a sigh next to me, and almost jumped out of my skin. "Oh, its only you, Ren." I breathed in relief. Kiseop, Baekho, Aaron, and Minhyun laughed. My cheeks burned. "You snuck up on me!" I defended. 

"You were watching JR, weren't you?" Aaron asked, leaning over the table to get closer to my face. I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah. And that hoe strip dance on him in front of every one." *It was so gross*

Baekho sat forward. "Thats Hyuna, his on again, off again girlfriend. She so mean~"

I raised an eyebrow. "So you guys don't like her?" I asked.

"Well we don't particularly enjoy-" Ren was cut of by Minhyun. "Yes. We hate her. A lot." I nodded.

I had seen her being a , and I didn't want to see it again. We continued lunch in peace.  Ren, always a bit playful, sugjested that for the rest of break, we should play hide and seek in teams. We all agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Next time: A game of tag unfolds!