Want to Go to Sleep

Midnight Fantasy

"Augh," Leeteuk growled, disgusted.

Yuna couldn't help but smirk. She had spat in his eye, and frankly, he deserved it.

"So you wanna play rough do you?" he said quietly.

Yuna's eyes widened. Suddenly, she felt afraid.

"That's fine," he smiled sweetly.

Leeteuk released her wrist and stood beside her with a quiet, eerie smile; he stared calmly at the door. Yuna swallowed nervously and peered at him. His jaw line sloped elegantly into his neck, his cheekbones sculpted into such beautiful points, his eyes were a liquid amber, and his lips were pale and pink and soft. Yuna shivered. She felt an urge--a wanting--a desire. She bit her lip and forced herself to turn away. He treated her like a slave. Whether he was her favorite idol or not. This was just an unacceptable way to be treated. Though a little part of her loved it.

"Come on dear," he said softly--kindly, "this way."

The gentleness of his voice was beginning to frighten her. He took her hand lightly and held it on the way to the room, swinging his arms slightly back and forth. He unlocked the door still smiling. Leeteuk ushered Yuna into the room, then locked the door behind them.

Within a second his hands were slamming her shoulders into the back of the door. She squeaked. His face was inches from hers.

"We don't want to break this little arrangement do we?"

She shook her head and pressed up against the door, away from him. She dragged her to the bed and threw her there. He clambered elegantly on top of her.

"You're mine now, here--anywhere," he hissed in her ear.

She whimpered softly. He just tore her clothes off.

"If you hadn't resisted, this could have been slow and nice," he grunted, "But I'm done with this."

She tried to stop his hands at her underwear, but he was far to strong. She lay there on the huge bed, tiny chest quivering, in front of Leeteuk. He smirked.

"Here we go."