The Girl is Mine

Midnight Fantasy

" Slave?!" Yuna cried out, "What?"

Leeteuk gave Siwon and Ryeowook a cold look.

"I hadn't told her that yet."

"You had to tell her eventually," Siwon said with a nervous smile.

"What?" Yuna said more quietly.

"Lucky you," Ryeowook said sarcastically then continued in a more solid voice, "You get to do whatever he wants, wherever he wants, whenever he wants it, and however he wants for as long as he wants."

"ually!" Siwon chimed in, earning a dark glower from Leeteuk.

Yuna jerked away from Leeteuk, ripping her hand from his comfortable grasp. She fell backwards out of her seat landing in the aisle with a thump. She let out a quiet moan of pain as her upper back took all the impact. Her feet hung over the armrest into her seat, while her back lay in the aisle, and her head up against another chair across the aisle. Ryeowook crouched down next to her.

"Don't worry," he said to her, "I'm sure Leeteuk's good in bed...oh and if not I know I am."

He winked before standing up and walking away.

Sungmin came over looking at Yuna lying on the ground. Her face, full of so many mixed emotions, that he couldn't tell what was going on and so had to question. Ryeowook whispered it into Sungmin's ear as he walked past.

"You can't do this!" she yelled, pushing herself up and pulling her feet awkwardly down.

"Actually," Leeteuk said calmly, leaning forward, "I can."

"Would you rather your parents go to jail for the rest of their lives or have to liquidate all their belongings?" Sungmin asked.

Yuna just sat there, on the floor, in the middle of the aisle. The other two members went back to their seats. Yuna didn't move though, and being still night, she ended up falling asleep there, on the floor, in the middle of the aisle.