Here We Go!

Midnight Fantasy

The car pulled to an abrupt stop, tossing the rigidly tense Yuna against the relaxed, at ease Leeteuk. Yuna jerked away from him, sitting up straight.

"Where are we? Where are we going?" she asked in a slightly panicked voice.

"The airport of course," he replied in his beautifully gorgeous voice.

He opened the door and held it, gesturing for her to get out. Yuna leapt back away from him.

"The airport? What? Why? Where are we going?"

"Back to Korea," he explained as if this were obvious, "I'm not going to stay in America. I am a K-POP star for a reason."

"I don't want to go," she said softly, instinctively curling up.

Leeteuk placed on hand on the seat closest to him and reached the other hand out to Yuna. Tentatively, she took it, knowing she really had no other choice. He led her, by the hand, through a special door to a private security check. After that she was taken out back to a private jet. She inhaled sharply. The sheer magnitude of the power this man had, was impressive--amazing even. But, it meant she would probably never get away to go home.

On the last step leading into the jet, Yuna turned back and looked behind her. She whispered "Goodbye" under her breath and stepped onto the plane. They walked to the back of the plane. The jet was nice, really nice. The seats were spaced and luxurious. Leeteuk sat her in the back with him. She scooted to the far edge of her seat away from him. When the plan took off, he reached for her hand. She pulled it away.

"Remember that's not a choice you have anymore Yuna."

So, reluctantly, she let him hold her hand.

As much as Yuna hated the situation, she couldn't fully suppress the secret part of her that had always loved Leeteuk a little bit. The feeling of his hand, with his fingers entwined in hers, it just seemed surreal. His skin was perfect--smooth and warm and soft. His hand was strong, yet thin and sculpted. Yuna brought her knees up to her chest and leaned against her other arm on the armrest farther from Leeteuk. And she wondered, what was going to happen to her.

Yuna suddenly noticed from the corner of her eye, Ryeowook and Siwon walking down the aisle towards the two of them. She lifted her downcast head slightly, just to realize that the entirety of Super Junior was on the jet as well sitting in the seats in front of them. Somehow, she hadn't even noticed.

"Hey, so this is the one?" Siwon mused to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk nodded and grinned.

"She's beautiful," Ryeowook smiled.

"Yuna is mine," Leeteuk said with a laugh, but behind it the serious message was clear.

Ryeowook and Siwon got down on one knee, bowed their heads, and held out a hand to Yuna.

"Pleasure to meet you miss Yuna!" the two chimed together.

Yuna was stunned. The two boys paused for a moment, before bursting into laughter and standing up. After they settled down, Ryeowook and Siwon turned back to Leeteuk--more serious now.

"So this is.." Siwon ventured.

Leeteuk nodded once more, slightly nervous this time.

"Your -slave?" Ryeowook finished.