You Are The One

Midnight Fantasy

Yuna slept peacefully in her bed. The blinds on the window beside her were rolled up, just as she liked them, letting in the pale moonlight. Her slender body rose and fell almost unnoticeably to the rhythm of her slow, even breathing. Subconsciously, she curled up, warmed by her soft pajamas. While she was sleeping, a man walked into her room. He scooped her up into his muscular arms and carried her out with long, quick, but calm strides. By the time this event awakened Yuna, the man had already carried her out of her front door. Startled, it took her a moment to adjust to what was going on. But as soon as she realized, she tried to push herself away and began to cry out in protest. The man continued to walk into the darkness of the night towards a long, black limousine. He gently placed her within the car and slid in beside her. As soon as he shut the door, the limo began to drive forward.

Yuna began to yell at this man.

"What the hell are you doing?" she cried out, angry and confused.

The man turned towards her with a calm, yet intense look on his face. Yuna stopped yelling and drew away from him in fear. The man climbed on top of her and pressed his hands against her shoulders--completely restraining her. He brought his face very close to hers.

"You belong to me now," he said quietly but forcefully.

His voice was low, powerful, and incredibly y.

"W-what?" Yuna squeaked.

He brought his lips right up next to her ear so that their skin brushed.

"You are my slave now," he whispered.

Yuna shied away from his face. This couldn't possibly be happening. Who was this man? How could he possibly justify this? The man pulled away from her, though still pinning her shoulders against the seat. He looked her up and down.

"Ahn Yuna?" he asked, with the shadow of a smile on his lips.

She nodded timidly. He bobbed his head, only confirming the worse.

"Yes, you get to come with me."

"W-w-why?"

"It seems that you have illegally downloaded a large amount of K-pop, but your parents are so deep in debt that they cannot pay any of us back. So the bands you have stolen from have made a joint decision that to repay a favor many of them owed me; I get to keep you in exchange for the money you owe them all."

Yuna gasped. Suddenly, she knew who this man was. Member of the famous K-pop band Super Junior it was...

"Leeteuk," she murmured under her breath.

He nodded and slid off of her. She brought her hand up to her chest, as if to hide her wildly beating heart. Her mind and her heart alike were racing. Leeteuk put his arm around her and pulled her close to him.