Hate U, Love U

Midnight Fantasy

Around 10 minutes later the two were in the elevator together headed down for breakfast. Yuna wore an ill-fitting pair of Leeteuk's jeans and a an equally ill-fitting shirt of his. The jeans were held up by one of his belts at the smallest size, and the pant legs were rolled up quite a bit--though none of this fixed the bagginess. The shirt was a pale, faded red and was just big, but otherwise not too bad.

Everyone else was already mid-way through their meals when Leeteuk and Yuna arrived. The two sat down at the only empty seats at the long table.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Siwon commented.

Yun slid into a chair between Kyuhyun and Heechul. She lowered her face, avoiding Leeteuk's eyes. How could she have let him treat her like that. This was despicable. Leeteuk narrowed his eyes at her and the boys around her, hoping one would give up their seat for him. But, Kyuhyun just began talking cheerily to the disgraced Yuna. She nodded and smiled hollowly. Heechul put his hand on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. 

"Hey, are you ok?" he murmured.

Yuna shivered and made an attempt to nod. She swallowed and turned to him, eyes wide and sad. She was hoping she could guilt one of them into fixing this for her. He pursed his lips pensively and nodded before turning back to his food. Leeteuk seated himself directly across from Yuna, preventing her from looking up from her meal at all. Kyuhyun continued to talk and cheer her up. She managed a smile by the end of the meal. But, all hope of cheer ended with the end of the meal.

"Time to go!" Leeteuk said coolly, grabbing Yuna's hand and pulling her up. 

"Hey wait!" she cried out softly in a panicked voice. The five people closest to them looked up and watched the scene.

"Don't forget!" Siwon called cheerfully, like a doting mother, "We have a photo shoot in two hours!"

"Got it!" Leeteuk called back, dragging Yuna away from the table and into the lobby. 

The elevator doors shut behind Leeteuk and Yuna. He instantly whipped around and locked her into a corner, hand on each perpendicular wall. 

"So," he hissed with a smirk, "I know how we should spend those two hours."

Yuna stood for a moment, pondering whether or not to spit in his eye.

 


Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. Thank you for waiting! Enjoy!