Cloned Love: Mission 4.3

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A.N.D.R.O.I.D

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

If there is one thing she can wish for more, it is to see her beloved lover remembers all they have from the past; the love that they shared for 5 years, the love they most treasured for a lifetime and the love they promise to be eternity. 

 

Im Yoona.

 

Right, the girl she wishes to be with her  again is just nearby. She only needs to push the food cart near her so that they can face each other. for some reason couldn't push the thing and froze on her spot.

 

Her hands are shaking and her hold is nearly going to let go. Why can't she approach?

 

"Joohyun... calm down... your heart." she mentally scolded herself, still can't pick up her own. One more thing she can feel is the nervousness between her legs. It was suddenly shaking like she can pee anytime soon.

 

Maybe because she doesn't know how to act normal in front of her once again. It was freaking 2 years, how can she calm her nerves? She was longing for her hold, for every smile and for every voice of her. If it wasn't for her amnesia, her girlfriend has already throw herself into her for how long they've been missing for each other.

 

"Okay... this is it." with a determined look, she stood straight and was quietly pushing the food cart towards the oblivious doe-eyed girl.

 

There's a creak sound before she eventually stops in front of this girl, in her bed.

 

"Uh... Hey-Hey!" she sheepishly greeted with a smile. "Uhmm... How-how are you?"

 

A raising eyebrow was seen from the doe-eyed girl, before speaking... "I'm fine." she mutters, quite uncomfortable with this young brunette. She remembers the kiss she made last night and it keeps bragging her mind. For instance, she can feel herself blush with the way this girl in front is actually giving her a smile.

 

Yoona~ Baby~

 

I love you so much.

 

Another wave of blurry images came rushing before her. As if it’s the first time for her to experience it, She couldn't take it and started to shook her head abruptly as she tightly close her eyes... “Yah! stop!!!” she screamed, as she experience also the voice that seems so familiar.

 

"Hey are you okay?" The younger girl got worried and immediately holds the latter by her shoulders.

 

When she felt a skin touches her shoulder, she literally backs away and fined herself scared with the girl before her. An image again appeared right before her as soon as she stared at her. Undeniably, she feels herself being killed with these images…

 

Do you want to name our angel now?

 

Taemin would do.

 

***

 

Oh my Yoona… these are too expensive.

 

No it’s okay, as long as it’s for you…

 

Thanks, but Yoona... i thought we are saving for our house?

 

I know~ but i can't take it, t's our 2nd anniversary~

 

***

 

Yoona… do you know why I love you?

 

why?

 

Because you always protect me ever since that day.

 

Suddenly, her two hands make its way to the young brunette’s cheeks. The images that keep on appearing invisibly to her eyes were almost the same as this girl in front of her. How can she handle every bit of it? knowing that the girl is the one her boss wanted to be dead?

 

Her heart keeps on pumping so fast. She couldn’t barely take notice the young brunette’s tears as she slowly started to cupped her face, in her two hands.

 

“H-how…. Is-is… this ha-happening?” she stutters. “Why do you keep bragging my mind?” she suddenly choked the latter.

 

“Who are you to me?” Seohyun gasp, trying to get freed from the hold in her neck.

 

“Ugh… Yoona… “ she tried even harder to hold the latter’s wrist, but it was far from so strong. With all her strength, she hold even tighter her neck.

 

“DAMN YOU!!!!” The girl roared, pushing her to the bed and straddled between her to choke her harder.

 

By then, Seohyun is out of breath. She shed tears upon seeing the forming red eyes from the latter. Her hold is becoming weaker, she couldn’t fight now as her face were getting pale. “Yoona… it’s me… “

 

The doe-eyed girl still pressing her two hands hardly. “I want you dead!!!”

 

“… Seo-Seohyun… Yoona, it's me... your hyunnie.” Seohyun finally let go of her hold on her wrist and just let the girl she love, kill her but unluckily…

 

The doe-eyed girl loosens her hold all of a sudden. She slowly got off from her and buried herself to her palms. She cried, much to the young agent’s surprised.

 

“Yoona… “ she called out of her breath. “I know it’s you... please wake up.”

 

“NOOOOO!!!!” the doe-eyed girl screamed. “Please leave now!!! Or I don’t know what I can do.” she added.

 

Seohyun get ups and find her getting more worried with the girl. How she wishes that it’s not her girlfriend who is now in that position. She would gladly be in that condition instead of her.

 

She wipes her tears and stared at her in pity. “Yoona… if you remember. I and you have—“

 

/BAM

 

Seohyuna in instant turned herheads to the door, revealing the tan girl who is quite breathless. It took a while for the tan girl before she recover back her breathe after she drag herself in a quick phase.

 

“Sunbae? What are you doing here?” Seohyun asked in confusion.

 

“I need you.” Yul quickly answered, taking a glance to the doe-eyed girl.

 

“But I am not yet finished here”

 

The doe-eyed girl just stared motionless in her spot. Still figuring what’s going on and the image for this tan girl before her seems really familiar.

 

Seeing how stern look from the doe eyed, Yuri quickly look away and pulled Seohyun up by her wrist. “We need to go!”

 

“YAH! DON’T HURT HER!” the doe-eyed girl unconsciously snaps away the tan girl’s hand, seeing young brunette’s wince surprise.

 

“Yoona… not its okay.” the younger girl quickly said, and smiles for assurance.

 

The doe-eyed girl clenches, still can't understand the feelings inside her. As if the girl has really something effect on her. But as she thought of being in her enemy’s place, she couldn’t further question her feelings and wants to contradict all of these confusing events.

 

Seohyun turned to the tan girl and nods. “I’ll go.” She said. Yuri sighed in relief and took a final glance to the doe-eyed girl before she freely grabs the right hand of the young brunette’s hand and drags her out gently.

 

The doe-eyed girl can only sighed in defeat as soon as the automatic door closes. She put her two hands in her forehead and massages it gently with her closing eyes.

 

Breathing in and out steadily and calmly she recalled again the events earlier.

 

Her mind was full of questions ever since the. Why is she in that tube? Mr. Park and Mr. M how can they be the responsible of that certain thing? The two hasn’t been telling her that and another one, why all of a sudden her heart and mind would races every time she was with that young agent? Her enemy to be hold.

Unlike the other times, Yoona was more curious now with her real identity. For instance, she felt incomplete after she had learned about it.

 

Opening her eyes, she almost heaved another long breath. She glances to the food cart and a little smile crept into her lips. This is the first time that someone has been showing her concerns to her and it feels so flattering for her. For all of her life, she was born to steal, kill and fight; no one ever misses to show sympathy over her.

 

“Joohyun… “she utters as she recalled the images in her brain and the events earlier.

 

Suddenly, her stomach grumbles. She wants to eat but something is stopping her; she’s in her enemy’s place. But it keeps on grumbling that she gives in and grabs the food cart to started eating.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A wide screen, long table filled with agents and two laptops was in the middle of the table. In the screen shows a map and descriptions where almost everybody knows the place and fixing their eyes to the screen.

 

All were aware of what will happen next and all they could do is to wait for the two agents who were already in the way to the briefing room.

 

--

 

“Yuri, I couldn’t understand why me?”

 

Stopping in her tracks, Yuri turned and looks at the younger seriously. “It’s because this involves your father... and not just him, Doctor Park is also in this mission.

 

Seohyun clenches, she's so furious now to know the truth. 

 

“We’ll see the truth behind this growing rate of crimes. Not only in money, but also in people’s lives.” Yuri added.

 

With a determined look, Seohyun nods in agreement.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Airport]

 

After the briefing earlier, Seohyun took her leave alone to fetch her father in another way around instead of greeting him.

 

“Alright… one in your left and two more agents in your right. Agent Seo… you’re on the go.”

 

“Copy that.”

 

Upon hearing the words, the young agent quickly moves. She was walking slowly and calmly inside the airport.

 

Turned to her left, she smirks as she made her way towards the black men in suit. Like they planned, she search for her pursed while approaching and intentionally bumps into the man.

 

The black man was a bit shock and nearly hits her but after recognizing it’s a girl, the man then bows in apology. He bends down and pick up the purse.

 

“Uhmm… thank you.” Seohyun smiled sweetly, secretly putting a small circled crystalline device that she uses with the doe-eyed girl too.

 

The man stood in straight and likely gives the purse. Seohyun then bows and walk pass to immediately hide herself in a nearby wall post.

 

“Great Job… now let—“

 

“Agent Seo, this is Director Smith.”

 

“Director?”

 

“Listen… Mr. M isn’t there. He’s on the other side of the airport. He’s in the private arrival. Quick and drag yourself there.!”

 

Seohyun immediately checks the three agents and find out that it wasn’t her father they’re waiting. She look closely as she takes off her sunglasses.

 

“Agent Seo? what are you doing?”

 

“Wait… isn’t this Doctor Park?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Headquarters]

 

Immediately, the screens before them zoomed in to the person who is happily greeting his bodyguards. There were talks made and they are currently listening to it.

 

“Yes… be careful on that.”

 

“Is this for another experiment Doctor?”

 

“Yup… and this time, it’ll be much better.”

 

“How is that?”

 

“You see… Yoona seems getting weaker… right? this will make her more bad.”

 

“Bad? Like wild beast?”

 

“It is… and… will make us rich even more.”

 

“I see… I can’t wait for this.”

 

“Oh by the way… where is she? Does she have already killed her girlfriend?”

 

There was a silence for a moment until the bodyguards slowly shook their heads.

 

“What? She didn’t?” it was a surprised voice. “and where is she?”

 

“She was captured.”

 

“NO WAY!!!”

 

The screen then focuses on how the doctor wildly screams. The latter walk passes and immediately took his leave out from the airport.

 

Director Smith immediately orders his agent at the airport… “Go get him!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[Airport]

 

Upon hearing the order, the young brunette immediately runs off, forgetting his real intention there. She didn’t think twice to chase the doctor in such a fast pace.

 

The three bodyguards seems to have a good radar as they look back and saw her coming closer. They open their guns and fired.

 

Seohyun avoided and hides to one of the walls in the airport. She quickly opened fired too and it made way to the van that Doctor Park was in.

--

People at the airport started to freak out after hearing of gunshots.

---

Filling other bullets to her gun, she quickly jumps to open three shots. The three bodyguards hides their selves behind the van.

 

“Keep on firing!” one of the agents ordered.

 

But they’re already late as the young brunette keeps on firing too. They can only hide their selves through the van.

 

“Get on now!” Doctor Park yelled out. But the bodyguards can’t move even in their spot with the non-stop of gunshots towards the van. If it wasn’t for the van, they are already dead by now.

 

“Nooo… we have to go!!!” added Doctor Park.

 

The three bodyguards nod in unison and bravely opened fire too as they slowly steps inside the van. Starting the engine, they immediately drive off while still experiencing the shots from the young agent.

 

Seohyun shows herself and without anymore thinking, she step inside her white Honda and drives off in such a full speed, chasing them.

 

Doctor Park was in panic as he look back. “She’s following.”

 

BANG BANG BANG!

 

Another series of gunshots were heard. If it wasn’t for his skills, Doctor Park was already dead by now too. He made the van bullet proof for his safety.

 

Unknown to him, the young agent that chasing them is the girlfriend of the doe-eyed girl.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[headquarters]

 

All eyes were fixed to every screen in the feed room. The series of gunshots that was currently filling the whole room made them silence and focus to where could this action ended. Agents and even directors were anticipating to see the young agent successfully caught this doctor.

 

Yuri is in the feed too, closing her eyes while waiting for the gunshots to be over.

 

“She’s skilled full.” Suddenly, she shots her eyes open upon hearing a familiar voice. She turned and saw Director Im with grins in another screen.

 

Carefully, she make her way close enough to the screen and bows to the great Im.

 

“Sir… this is a surprise.”

 

“You don’t need to be surprise… I was heading now to Australia too.” Director Im grins.

 

“I see… so Yesung told you.” Yuri raised a brow.

 

“Yup, and I can’t wait to see my daughter again.”

 

/BOOM!

 

With another loud sound from the back ground, Yuri knows where the action ended.

 

“Go get her.”

 

The video screen then faded to black, indicating that the video was disconnected.

 

Forward, Yuri quickly turned to her sit and grabs the mic in the corner.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

back to Seohyun...

 

After series of shots from her normal gun. Seohyun was heavily breathing, catching her own breath. For about 30 minutes, she’s been doing the same thing without any progress. The van was far from being damaged. How can she win over this action? “Aish! there’s no use.” She hissed, hitting the steering wheel. She presses the gas pedal hardly once again to catch up. Until they are already in level.

 

“Use the device that Miss Lee have given you Agent Seo.” It was Yuri who told her.

 

She immediately recalled the device and rummage through her bag on the side.

 

She stumbles with a lot of things inside her bag; lipstick, watch, powder, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter